Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default and I made the stench of your camp go up into your nostrils; yet you did not return to me, declares the Lord

Amos 4:6-13 I gave you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and lack
of bread in all your places, yet you did not return to me, declares the
Lord. I also withheld the rain from you when there were yet three
months to the harvest; I would send rain on one city, and send no rain
on another city; one field would have rain, and the field on which it
did not rain would wither; so two or three cities would wander to
another city to drink water, and would not be satisfied; yet you did not
return to me, declares the Lord. I struck you with blight and mildew;
your many gardens and your vineyards, your fig trees and your olive
trees the locust devoured; yet you did not return to me, declares the
Lord. I sent among you a pestilence after the manner of Egypt; I killed
your young men with the sword, and carried away your horses, and I made