Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken stew

That's our dinner. We had that freak heat wave and now it is cool and
rainy. So I made the stew. It smelled so good while cooking that the cats
looked up at me with big eye, licking their lips. It has potatoes, white
beans, creamed corn, corn, peas, green beans onions, celery, salt, pepper,
parsley and bay leaves. Also a very small amount of Wondra flour. The
creamed corn was a boo boo. I don't usually buy it and didn't realize I had
grabbed the wrong can until I saw it going in. It did add nice body to it
so it needed very little thickening.

We also had fruit cocktail and some yummy little olive oil breadsticks that
QFC had for 99 cents per box. I wasn't expecting much given their price but
they remind me in flavor of the crackers I make.

REC: Chicken Pot Pie Stew Koko General Cooking 5 03-03-2007 03:23 AM
Chipotle-Chicken Stew [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 30-10-2006 04:10 PM
Chicken Stew Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-06-2005 02:53 PM
Stew Chicken vs Regular Chicken mary General Cooking 1 07-12-2004 06:04 PM
chicken stew Michael Snow General Cooking 18 19-04-2004 12:12 AM