Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Parmesan cheese sold at stores including Walmart and Whole Foodsmight not be what you think it is

On 2/17/2016 9:08 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:

<snipping the crap>

Is there really an alt.walmart newsgroup? I hate shopping there, I can
hardly imagine what the newsgroup is like.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:43:53 -0500, Cheryl >
wrote:

>On 2/17/2016 9:08 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>
><snipping the crap>
>>

>Is there really an alt.walmart newsgroup? I hate shopping there, I can
>hardly imagine what the newsgroup is like.

Lol, I'm with you, but yes there is an alt.walmart group and his
original post was crossposted to all of these

alt.walmart,alt.retail.grocery,alt.business,sac.po litics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.food.cooking

so posts from all those who answered have appeared on it
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/19/2016 12:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> You can always take a virtual tour without ever having to step foot in
> a Walmart.

I have been stuffing my fat little ****ing face again with food I
'borrowed' from:

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/news/...unteer-quarter

OK I admit it, I am eating my way through Texas.

Make me a zip code, or two.