Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The group that has no soul - rec.food.cooking

So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that Steve
Wertz heaps daily upon women...

....chatty with MartyB as he kills off dozens of other groups then
retreats here for solace and conversation...

...petulant at Sheldon for his endless titty fixation and drunken
stupors...but oddly silent as women are horribly bullied, demeaned, and
picked on here...

....your moral outrage goes only as far as a shot now and again at the
Bickersons (Kuthe and Simmons) but you sit by and enjoy the daily
mugging that women endure here.

It was fine for a good poster named Omelet to be run off, wasn't it?

It was a chuckle to see Jill abused by the dwarf, right?

It's OK to do anything at all to Julie because she's quirky and reveals
too much personal information here, yes?

And so you sit, slinging shit and making excuses for those who live it
as lifestyle, all the while immersing yourselves deeper in the soup of
excrement that is rfc.

Carol will chime in with her usual fascist call to 'IGNORE THE TROLL!'
and paste one of her witlessly inane little "grin" or "smile" words onto
her abuse rationalizing.

Gary will tell us all how he'll talk to anyone, even Satan himself!

Washerwoman Dave will gunnysack a bushel of Julie-isms to lash back at
her with as suits his spiteful nature.

And the rest of you will do?

Jack Diddly Nothing!

Like the audience at the Roman Coliseum - a brief thumbs up or down,
then back to gorging yourself while the lions rip their prey to bits.

You people are SICK on a completely historically accurate and repeating
timeline.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 12:36:52 PM UTC-7, Sonny Blu wrote:
> So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that Steve
> Wertz heaps daily upon women...
>
> ...chatty with MartyB as he kills off dozens of other groups then
> retreats here for solace and conversation...
>
> ..petulant at Sheldon for his endless titty fixation and drunken
> stupors...but oddly silent as women are horribly bullied, demeaned, and
> picked on here...
>
> ...your moral outrage goes only as far as a shot now and again at the
> Bickersons (Kuthe and Simmons) but you sit by and enjoy the daily
> mugging that women endure here.
>
> It was fine for a good poster named Omelet to be run off, wasn't it?
>
> It was a chuckle to see Jill abused by the dwarf, right?
>
> It's OK to do anything at all to Julie because she's quirky and reveals
> too much personal information here, yes?
>
> And so you sit, slinging shit and making excuses for those who live it
> as lifestyle, all the while immersing yourselves deeper in the soup of
> excrement that is rfc.
>
> Carol will chime in with her usual fascist call to 'IGNORE THE TROLL!'
> and paste one of her witlessly inane little "grin" or "smile" words onto
> her abuse rationalizing.
>
> Gary will tell us all how he'll talk to anyone, even Satan himself!
>
> Washerwoman Dave will gunnysack a bushel of Julie-isms to lash back at
> her with as suits his spiteful nature.
>
> And the rest of you will do?
>
> Jack Diddly Nothing!
>
> Like the audience at the Roman Coliseum - a brief thumbs up or down,
> then back to gorging yourself while the lions rip their prey to bits.
>
> You people are SICK on a completely historically accurate and repeating
> timeline.

So, seeing that you HATE most of us...why don't YOU LEAVE and never return?
Nobody is perfect...no doubt YOU have a few flaws (not that you know of), so
where is your tolerance?
God must have made you in his image...the only conclusion I have come to.

I hate perfect assholes like you...I'm sure there are more irregular ones...learn some tolerance. You just like being in the lime-light.
=====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 1:26 PM, Roy wrote:
> On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 12:36:52 PM UTC-7, Sonny Blu wrote:
>> So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that Steve
>> Wertz heaps daily upon women...
>>
>> ...chatty with MartyB as he kills off dozens of other groups then
>> retreats here for solace and conversation...
>>
>> ..petulant at Sheldon for his endless titty fixation and drunken
>> stupors...but oddly silent as women are horribly bullied, demeaned, and
>> picked on here...
>>
>> ...your moral outrage goes only as far as a shot now and again at the
>> Bickersons (Kuthe and Simmons) but you sit by and enjoy the daily
>> mugging that women endure here.
>>
>> It was fine for a good poster named Omelet to be run off, wasn't it?
>>
>> It was a chuckle to see Jill abused by the dwarf, right?
>>
>> It's OK to do anything at all to Julie because she's quirky and reveals
>> too much personal information here, yes?
>>
>> And so you sit, slinging shit and making excuses for those who live it
>> as lifestyle, all the while immersing yourselves deeper in the soup of
>> excrement that is rfc.
>>
>> Carol will chime in with her usual fascist call to 'IGNORE THE TROLL!'
>> and paste one of her witlessly inane little "grin" or "smile" words onto
>> her abuse rationalizing.
>>
>> Gary will tell us all how he'll talk to anyone, even Satan himself!
>>
>> Washerwoman Dave will gunnysack a bushel of Julie-isms to lash back at
>> her with as suits his spiteful nature.
>>
>> And the rest of you will do?
>>
>> Jack Diddly Nothing!
>>
>> Like the audience at the Roman Coliseum - a brief thumbs up or down,
>> then back to gorging yourself while the lions rip their prey to bits.
>>
>> You people are SICK on a completely historically accurate and repeating
>> timeline.

> So, seeing that you HATE most of us...why don't YOU LEAVE and never return?

Oh...the easy out?

I do depart from time to time you know.

> Nobody is perfect...

True.

> no doubt YOU have a few flaws (not that you know of),

More than a few.

> so where is your tolerance?

For repeated hateful abuse of women here?

Gone.

Why isn't yours?

> God must have made you in his image...the only conclusion I have come to.

One can only pray so.

> I hate perfect assholes like you...

Says the projector to the wall.

> I'm sure there are more irregular ones...learn some tolerance.

For gratuitous abuse?

No roy, never.

> You just like being in the lime-light.

The Klieg lights reveal a trail of little clay footprints...those must
be yours...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 12:36:52 PM UTC-7, Sonny Blu wrote:
> > So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that
> > Steve Wertz heaps daily upon women...
> >
> > ...chatty with MartyB as he kills off dozens of other groups then
> > retreats here for solace and conversation...
> >
> > ..petulant at Sheldon for his endless titty fixation and drunken
> > stupors...but oddly silent as women are horribly bullied, demeaned,
> > and picked on here...
> >
> > ...your moral outrage goes only as far as a shot now and again at
> > the Bickersons (Kuthe and Simmons) but you sit by and enjoy the
> > daily mugging that women endure here.
> >
> > It was fine for a good poster named Omelet to be run off, wasn't it?
> >
> > It was a chuckle to see Jill abused by the dwarf, right?
> >
> > It's OK to do anything at all to Julie because she's quirky and
> > reveals too much personal information here, yes?
> >
> > And so you sit, slinging shit and making excuses for those who live
> > it as lifestyle, all the while immersing yourselves deeper in the
> > soup of excrement that is rfc.
> >
> > Carol will chime in with her usual fascist call to 'IGNORE THE
> > TROLL!' and paste one of her witlessly inane little "grin" or
> > "smile" words onto her abuse rationalizing.
> >
> > Gary will tell us all how he'll talk to anyone, even Satan himself!
> >
> > Washerwoman Dave will gunnysack a bushel of Julie-isms to lash back
> > at her with as suits his spiteful nature.
> >
> > And the rest of you will do?
> >
> > Jack Diddly Nothing!
> >
> > Like the audience at the Roman Coliseum - a brief thumbs up or
> > down, then back to gorging yourself while the lions rip their prey
> > to bits.
> >
> > You people are SICK on a completely historically accurate and
> > repeating timeline.

> So, seeing that you HATE most of us...why don't YOU LEAVE and never
> return? Nobody is perfect...no doubt YOU have a few flaws (not that
> you know of), so where is your tolerance?
> God must have made you in his image...the only conclusion I have come
> to.
>
> I hate perfect assholes like you...I'm sure there are more irregular
> ones...learn some tolerance. You just like being in the lime-light.
> =====

Yup. He objects as a troll on others saying 'ignore the troll'. Oh
well.

We've had enough of the trolls here and he's just one more (yawn) troll.

Me, I'm trying to help another with a stewing chicken. It's more valid
than anything this Sonny blu has ever posted.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> Roy wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 12:36:52 PM UTC-7, Sonny Blu wrote:
>>> So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that
>>> Steve Wertz heaps daily upon women...
>>>
>>> ...chatty with MartyB as he kills off dozens of other groups then
>>> retreats here for solace and conversation...
>>>
>>> ..petulant at Sheldon for his endless titty fixation and drunken
>>> stupors...but oddly silent as women are horribly bullied, demeaned,
>>> and picked on here...
>>>
>>> ...your moral outrage goes only as far as a shot now and again at
>>> the Bickersons (Kuthe and Simmons) but you sit by and enjoy the
>>> daily mugging that women endure here.
>>>
>>> It was fine for a good poster named Omelet to be run off, wasn't it?
>>>
>>> It was a chuckle to see Jill abused by the dwarf, right?
>>>
>>> It's OK to do anything at all to Julie because she's quirky and
>>> reveals too much personal information here, yes?
>>>
>>> And so you sit, slinging shit and making excuses for those who live
>>> it as lifestyle, all the while immersing yourselves deeper in the
>>> soup of excrement that is rfc.
>>>
>>> Carol will chime in with her usual fascist call to 'IGNORE THE
>>> TROLL!' and paste one of her witlessly inane little "grin" or
>>> "smile" words onto her abuse rationalizing.
>>>
>>> Gary will tell us all how he'll talk to anyone, even Satan himself!
>>>
>>> Washerwoman Dave will gunnysack a bushel of Julie-isms to lash back
>>> at her with as suits his spiteful nature.
>>>
>>> And the rest of you will do?
>>>
>>> Jack Diddly Nothing!
>>>
>>> Like the audience at the Roman Coliseum - a brief thumbs up or
>>> down, then back to gorging yourself while the lions rip their prey
>>> to bits.
>>>
>>> You people are SICK on a completely historically accurate and
>>> repeating timeline.

>> So, seeing that you HATE most of us...why don't YOU LEAVE and never
>> return? Nobody is perfect...no doubt YOU have a few flaws (not that
>> you know of), so where is your tolerance?
>> God must have made you in his image...the only conclusion I have come
>> to.
>>
>> I hate perfect assholes like you...I'm sure there are more irregular
>> ones...learn some tolerance. You just like being in the lime-light.
>> =====

> Yup. He objects as a troll on others saying 'ignore the troll'. Oh
> well.

You feed Marty and Sqwerty, that makes YOU the troll, dear.

> We've had enough of the trolls here and he's just one more (yawn) troll.

Sayeth the troll herself...

> Me, I'm trying to help another with a stewing chicken.

Oh get off your high horse woman, you're a troll enabler, period.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sonny Blu wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> For repeated hateful abuse of women here?

I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top. There is no
constant stream of abuse on women here. Some do get more than their
share but that is based on what they posted and generally aimed at the
post they made.

We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
under your rock asshole.

Carol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/12/2015 11:15 cshenk wrote:

> I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top. There is no
> constant stream of abuse on women here. Some do get more than their
> share but that is based on what they posted and generally aimed at the
> post they made.
>
> We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
> under your rock asshole.

What you're doing is the same as telling a paranoid person that nobody's
after them. It's useless, even though you're right.

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 18:10:49 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Me, I'm trying to help another with a stewing chicken. It's more valid
>than anything this Sonny blu has ever posted.
>
> Carol

But - you are responding to the resident troll, whether you realise it
or not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 18:15:43 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

>We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
>under your rock asshole.
>
> Carol

You are giving him what he wants, attention. How do we make you
understand that!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 5:15 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Sonny Blu wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> For repeated hateful abuse of women here?

> I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top.

Oh puleeze woman, you with your phony "smile" and "grin" on each smarmy
post are the last one to EVER question MY observations on what happens here!

> There is no
> constant stream of abuse on women here.

Bullshit LIE!

Julie get's it.

Jill got it?

Steve Wertz literally stalked Omelet clean off the Usenet!

The posts have been re-played here for confirmation, enough times for
even a denier like YOU to read.

You're a LIAR!

> Some do get more than their
> share but that is based on what they posted and generally aimed at the
> post they made.

There can be few things more sad than seeing one woman make excuses for
the psychological RAPE of another woman!

You're sick and demented in a really hurtful and evil way.

> We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots.

Are 'we" now?

Well thanks for at least clarifying who YOU and are and with whom YOU
stand, you abusive bitch!

> Now go crawl
> under your rock asshole.
>
> Carol

Eat shit and die, you hypocritical, abusive bitch!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 5:20 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On 29/12/2015 11:15 cshenk wrote:
>
>> I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top. There is no
>> constant stream of abuse on women here. Some do get more than their
>> share but that is based on what they posted and generally aimed at the
>> post they made.
>>
>> We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
>> under your rock asshole.

> What you're doing is the same as telling a paranoid person that nobody's
> after them. It's useless, even though you're right.

Chimes in another of the rfc cheap shot artists, a craven coward who
skulks around the fight to administer a head kick after someone is down.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 7:04 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 18:10:49 -0600, cshenk wrote:
>
>> Roy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> So, seeing that you HATE most of us...why don't YOU LEAVE and never
>>> return? Nobody is perfect...no doubt YOU have a few flaws (not that
>>> you know of), so where is your tolerance?
>>> God must have made you in his image...the only conclusion I have come
>>> to.
>>>
>>> I hate perfect assholes like you...I'm sure there are more irregular
>>> ones...learn some tolerance. You just like being in the lime-light.
>>> =====

>> Yup. He objects as a troll on others saying 'ignore the troll'. Oh
>> well.
>>
>> We've had enough of the trolls here and he's just one more (yawn) troll.
>>
>> Me, I'm trying to help another with a stewing chicken. It's more valid
>> than anything this Sonny blu has ever posted.

> Sounds like The Psycho Boner is getting his ass kicked again by all
> those voices in his head. He must be bald from pulling all his hair
> out.

Looks like the woman-stalker is loving his harem of masochists, and why
wouldn't he?

> ObFood:

Nah, for you the only food is woman-abuse, you live, breathe, and eat it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 29/12/2015 11:15 cshenk wrote:
>
> > I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top. There
> > is no constant stream of abuse on women here. Some do get more
> > than their share but that is based on what they posted and
> > generally aimed at the post they made.
> >
> > We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
> > under your rock asshole.

> What you're doing is the same as telling a paranoid person that
> nobody's after them. It's useless, even though you're right.

LOL, true but sometimes, you have to give them a shot in the ass then
aferwards kill file them forever.

I'll not see this particular bit of double-standard poster again until
they nym-shift.

What is outragous is they claim to be 'defending women' but are not.
They condone male bashings instead but do not stand up when questioned
on it in a critcal manner.

Whatever. Bozo-binned here.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 6:52:04 PM UTC-6, Sonny Blu wrote:
> On 12/28/2015 5:15 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Sonny Blu wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> >

> >> For repeated hateful abuse of women here?

> > I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top.

> Oh puleeze woman, you with your phony "smile" and "grin" on each smarmy
> post are the last one to EVER question MY observations on what happens here!
>
> > There is no
> > constant stream of abuse on women here.

> Bullshit LIE!
>
> Julie get's it.
>
> Jill got it?
>
> Steve Wertz literally stalked Omelet clean off the Usenet!
>
> The posts have been re-played here for confirmation, enough times for
> even a denier like YOU to read.
>
> You're a LIAR!
>
> > Some do get more than their
> > share but that is based on what they posted and generally aimed at the
> > post they made.

> There can be few things more sad than seeing one woman make excuses for
> the psychological RAPE of another woman!
>
> You're sick and demented in a really hurtful and evil way.
>
> > We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots.

> Are 'we" now?
>
> Well thanks for at least clarifying who YOU and are and with whom YOU
> stand, you abusive bitch!
>
> > Now go crawl
> > under your rock asshole.
> >
> > Carol

> Eat shit and die, you hypocritical, abusive bitch!

Wow! Anger Issues much?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 6:52:04 PM UTC-6, Sonny Blu wrote:

>>> I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top.

>> Oh puleeze woman, you with your phony "smile" and "grin" on each smarmy
>> post are the last one to EVER question MY observations on what happens here!
>>
>>> There is no
>>> constant stream of abuse on women here.

>> Bullshit LIE!
>>
>> Julie get's it.
>>
>> Jill got it?
>>
>> Steve Wertz literally stalked Omelet clean off the Usenet!
>>
>> The posts have been re-played here for confirmation, enough times for
>> even a denier like YOU to read.
>>
>> You're a LIAR!
>>
>>> Some do get more than their
>>> share but that is based on what they posted and generally aimed at the
>>> post they made.

>> There can be few things more sad than seeing one woman make excuses for
>> the psychological RAPE of another woman!
>>
>> You're sick and demented in a really hurtful and evil way.
>>
>>> We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots.

>> Are 'we" now?
>>
>> Well thanks for at least clarifying who YOU and are and with whom YOU
>> stand, you abusive bitch!
>>
>>> Now go crawl
>>> under your rock asshole.
>>>
>>> Carol

>> Eat shit and die, you hypocritical, abusive bitch!

> Wow! Anger Issues much?
>
> John Kuthe...

Compared to Bryan?

Or you?

Lol.

That's a real knee-slapper!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On 29/12/2015 11:15 cshenk wrote:
>>
>>> I usually ignore trolls like you but this is over the top. There
>>> is no constant stream of abuse on women here. Some do get more
>>> than their share but that is based on what they posted and
>>> generally aimed at the post they made.
>>>
>>> We are *just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
>>> under your rock asshole.

>> What you're doing is the same as telling a paranoid person that
>> nobody's after them. It's useless, even though you're right.

> LOL, true but sometimes, you have to give them a shot in the ass then
> aferwards kill file them forever.

Says the consummate coward.

> I'll not see this particular bit of double-standard poster again until
> they nym-shift.

And then you'll run screaming holy fascism and censorship like you
always do.

> What is outragous is they claim to be 'defending women' but are not.

Facts say precisely the opposite.

> They condone male bashings instead

Non sequitur.

> but do not stand up when questioned
> on it in a critcal manner.

Which males have been stalked off here as poor Omelet was?

Names?

> Whatever. Bozo-binned here.
>
> Carol

You're legend in your own weak mind, slunk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/15 2:36 PM, Sonny Blu wrote:
> So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that Steve
> Wertz heaps daily upon women...

I hate to break it to you, but usenet is a completely fictitious space.
You have no idea who here is female, male, or some indeterminate life
form from outer space.

Your considerable energies and outrage could undoubtedly be better
employed in some part of the real world, IMO.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 9:21:56 PM UTC-6, y entonces, los zopilotes wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Oh puleeze woman, you with your phony "smile" and "grin" on each smarmy
> >> post are the last one to EVER question MY observations on what happens here!

> >> Bullshit LIE!
> >>
> >> Julie get's it.
> >>
> >> Jill got it?
> >>
> >> Steve Wertz literally stalked Omelet clean off the Usenet!
> >>
> >> The posts have been re-played here for confirmation, enough times for
> >> even a denier like YOU to read.
> >>
> >> You're a LIAR!

> >> There can be few things more sad than seeing one woman make excuses for
> >> the psychological RAPE of another woman!
> >>
> >> You're sick and demented in a really hurtful and evil way.

> >> Are 'we" now?
> >>
> >> Well thanks for at least clarifying who YOU and are and with whom YOU
> >> stand, you abusive bitch!

> >> Eat shit and die, you hypocritical, abusive bitch!

> > Wow! Anger Issues much?
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Compared to Bryan?
>
> Or you?
>
> Lol.
>
> That's a real knee-slapper!

I don't go off like that.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

pltrgyst wrote:
> On 12/28/15 2:36 PM, Sonny Blu wrote:
>> So here you all sit, playing 3 Monkeys, mute to the abuse that Steve
>> Wertz heaps daily upon women...

> I hate to break it to you, but usenet is a completely fictitious space.

Uh that's somewhat true.

> You have no idea who here is female, male, or some indeterminate life
> form from outer space.

That is not true.

> Your considerable energies and outrage could undoubtedly be better
> employed in some part of the real world, IMO.
>
> -- Larry

Did you think they're not already so?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 9:21:56 PM UTC-6, y entonces, los zopilotes wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Wow! Anger Issues much?
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Compared to Bryan?
>>
>> Or you?
>>
>> Lol.
>>
>> That's a real knee-slapper!

> I don't go off like that.
>
> John Kuthe...

Perhaps you're over-medicated then...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 7:04 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Popcorn later if the Boner keeps this up.
>
> -sw
>
> -sw

Let's review what YOU like to do to women, Mr. Steve Wertz of Austin, Texas:

You criminally STALK and ABUSE women, you sick little dwarfy man!

Here's what you did when you went all over the Usenet impersonating the
well-liked regular named "sf" and posting all her personal data on the
net against her will, including her:

* home address
* age
* cell phone number
* husband's name

etc.

YOU did that, you evil *******!

And then you had the hubris to actually GLOAT about in public saying:

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that you literally stalked poor Omelet, a local Auustin
favorite, right off the Usenet!

In your worst moment ever you actually begged her to KILL you:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Then after having your nose rubbed in your filthy criminal stalking you
came back with, not an apology, nor the slightest remorse, just this:

"The facebook group is much more pleasant."

But we all know that's only because you cower over there in mortal fear
of being booted by the FB admins.

You're _so done_ here virus, I mean really ****ing done.

I'm making you a project like no other, expect a lot more of your evil
abuse and hatred to be aired for all to see here.

And we both know there's a google archive full of your hatred of women
just waiting to be hung out on the virtual clothesline to dry.

Enjoy then, you rotten, worthless misogynistic *******!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 7:34 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Whatever. Bozo-binned here.
>
> Carol

Hi!

My name is Carol and (GRIN) I support (SMILE) woman-stalking and abusers
like: Mr. Steve Wertz of Austin, Texas:

Who criminally STALKSS women!

Here's what he did when he went all over the Usenet impersonating the
well-liked regular named "sf" and posting all her personal data on the
net completely against her will, including her:

* home address
* age
* cell phone number
* husband's name

etc.

HE did that, the evil *******!

And then he had the tiny balls to actually brag about in public saying:

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that he literally stalked poor Omelet, a local Austin, Texas
favorite, clean off the Usenet!

In his worst moment ever, and wow has he had a lot of them, he actually
begged her to KILL him with sniper rifle!

No fooling:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Then after having his nose rubbed in his filthy criminal stalking he
came back with, not an apology, not the slightest remorse, just this:

"The facebook group is much more pleasant."

But we all know that's only because he cowers over there in mortal fear
of being booted by the FB admins.

But people like me, Gary, joan, and even Julie just keep feeding this
fat little stalker ******* and making him fatter and fatter.

We love it.

We call it fattening up the little piggy!

And boy is it ever FUN!

Won't you come along join us?

It's open season on women here, yee haw!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 5:15 PM, cshenk wrote:
> We are*just as abusive* of the males who are idiots. Now go crawl
> under your rock asshole.
>
> Carol

Hi!

My name is Carol and (GRIN) I support (SMILE) woman-stalking and abusers
like: Mr. Steve Wertz of Austin, Texas:

Who criminally STALKSS women!

Here's what he did when he went all over the Usenet impersonating the
well-liked regular named "sf" and posting all her personal data on the
net completely against her will, including her:

* home address
* age
* cell phone number
* husband's name

etc.

HE did that, the evil *******!

And then he had the tiny balls to actually brag about in public saying:

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that he literally stalked poor Omelet, a local Austin, Texas
favorite, clean off the Usenet!

In his worst moment ever, and wow has he had a lot of them, he actually
begged her to KILL him with sniper rifle!

No fooling:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Then after having his nose rubbed in his filthy criminal stalking he
came back with, not an apology, not the slightest remorse, just this:

"The facebook group is much more pleasant."

But we all know that's only because he cowers over there in mortal fear
of being booted by the FB admins.

But people like me, Gary, joan, and even Julie just keep feeding this
fat little stalker ******* and making him fatter and fatter.

We love it.

We call it fattening up the little piggy!

And boy is it ever FUN!

Won't you come along join us?

It's open season on women here, yee haw!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/28/2015 5:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Yup. He objects as a troll on others saying 'ignore the troll'. Oh
> well.
>
> We've had enough of the trolls here and he's just one more (yawn) troll.

Hi!

My name is Carol and (GRIN) I support (SMILE) woman-stalking and abusers
like: Mr. Steve Wertz of Austin, Texas:

Who criminally STALKSS women!

Here's what he did when he went all over the Usenet impersonating the
well-liked regular named "sf" and posting all her personal data on the
net completely against her will, including her:

* home address
* age
* cell phone number
* husband's name

etc.

HE did that, the evil *******!

And then he had the tiny balls to actually brag about in public saying:

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that he literally stalked poor Omelet, a local Austin, Texas
favorite, clean off the Usenet!

In his worst moment ever, and wow has he had a lot of them, he actually
begged her to KILL him with sniper rifle!

No fooling:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Then after having his nose rubbed in his filthy criminal stalking he
came back with, not an apology, not the slightest remorse, just this:

"The facebook group is much more pleasant."

But we all know that's only because he cowers over there in mortal fear
of being booted by the FB admins.

But people like me, Gary, joan, and even Julie just keep feeding this
fat little stalker ******* and making him fatter and fatter.

We love it.

We call it fattening up the little piggy!

And boy is it ever FUN!

Won't you come along join us?

It's open season on women here, yee haw!!!!!

The group that has no soul - rec.food.cooking Sonny Blu Barbecue 0 28-12-2015 07:39 PM
Soul Food [email protected] General Cooking 6 11-02-2009 03:05 AM
Soul Food Switch General Cooking 80 12-02-2006 08:31 PM
soul food [email protected] General Cooking 4 11-02-2005 10:51 PM