Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ping Kuthe

> On 11/8/2015 2:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> > After beiong told all my like how smart I am, the comnplement has lost
> > all meaning to me. I feel nothing when some calls me smart, because I
> > know I'm smart.

You've said before you have bipolar disorder. This is just to let
you know, your current posts suggest that you're entering a manic phase
but with limited awareness of it.

Symptoms such as altered perception and unrealistic judgement may
cause problems at work, so to protect your employment as a nurse, best
seek some medical advice ASAP.

Hope you won't come down to hard at the other end of the cycle.

HTH

Janet UK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 15:19:11 -0000, Janet > wrote:

>> On 11/8/2015 2:18 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>> > After beiong told all my like how smart I am, the comnplement has lost
>> > all meaning to me. I feel nothing when some calls me smart, because I
>> > know I'm smart.

> You've said before you have bipolar disorder. This is just to let
>you know, your current posts suggest that you're entering a manic phase
>but with limited awareness of it.
>
> Symptoms such as altered perception and unrealistic judgement may
>cause problems at work, so to protect your employment as a nurse, best
>seek some medical advice ASAP.
>
> Hope you won't come down to hard at the other end of the cycle.
>
> HTH
>
> Janet UK

I've just been through a very traumatic experience. Getting hit from
behind when I had just come to a complete stop behind another vehicle
at a red light. I am functioning well, just stopped typing for a
second and took a phone call from Matt at Progressive Ins (the maniac
who hit me's ins) and told him I'd call him after I gutted Baby,
today. I bought a "new" vehicle, got it inspected and licensed, etc.
I'm basically "dancing as fast as I can" with all the stupid games
this culture demands of me, OK? I worked this Fri and Sat evenings
with my home nursing client, doing everything correctly I need to do.

John Kuthe...

Ping Kuthe American made ice cube trays sf[_9_] Barbecue 0 24-10-2015 06:27 AM
Kuthe. Oh Kuthe?!? [email protected] General Cooking 0 15-04-2013 04:16 AM
Ping: John Kuthe JeanineAlyse General Cooking 1 25-06-2012 10:09 PM
Kuthe BillyZoom General Cooking 2 04-03-2012 09:14 AM
Hey Kuthe BillyZoom General Cooking 15 11-02-2012 12:44 AM