Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Old postings

Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
mischief?

I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
life.
=====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 10:14 PM, Roy wrote:
> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
> mischief?

Well duh....the "Gropupkillas".

> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
> life.
> =====

By who?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 12:14 AM, Roy wrote:
> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
> mischief?
>
> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
> life.
> =====

Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers. It
also can happen when new google groups users discover ancient posts, and
don't realize that they are replying to people possibly long dead.

It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of nowadays on
alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from 20 years ago.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 2:14 PM, Roy wrote:
> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
> mischief?
>
> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
> life.
> =====

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.true-crime

On 9/13/2015 2:24 PM, Travis McGee wrote:
> On 9/13/2015 12:14 AM, Roy wrote:
>> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
>> mischief?
>>
>> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
>> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
>> life.
>> =====
>>

> Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers. It
> also can happen when new google groups users discover ancient posts, and
> don't realize that they are replying to people possibly long dead.
>
> It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of nowadays on
> alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from 20 years ago.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Travis McGee" > wrote in message
> On 9/13/2015 12:14 AM, Roy wrote:
>> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
>> mischief?
>>
>> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
>> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
>> life.
>> =====
>>

> Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers. It also
> can happen when new google groups users discover ancient posts, and don't
> realize that they are replying to people possibly long dead.
>
> It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of nowadays on
> alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from 20 years ago.

I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic. No
harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

4e is only one mentaly unstable "troll" under a number of different
ever chavcingOn Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:39:00 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Travis McGee" > wrote in message
>> On 9/13/2015 12:14 AM, Roy wrote:
>>> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
>>> mischief?
>>>
>>> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
>>> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
>>> life.
>>> =====
>>>

>> Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers. It also
>> can happen when new google groups users discover ancient posts, and don't
>> realize that they are replying to people possibly long dead.
>>
>> It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of nowadays on
>> alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from 20 years ago.

>I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic. No
>harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor". Whatever
this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
"organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
> frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor". Whatever
> this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
> last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
> "organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"

the spider thing is the default when posting from Eternal-September
free client.

Most headers can be changed. Don't fall prey to the full header
nonsense. This is were even SF is getting snowed constantly and
doesn't even seem to realize it. It's funny to me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 1:39 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Travis McGee" > wrote in message
>> On 9/13/2015 12:14 AM, Roy wrote:
>>> Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
>>> mischief?
>>>
>>> I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
>>> They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
>>> life.
>>> =====
>>>

>> Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers. It
>> also can happen when new google groups users discover ancient posts,
>> and don't realize that they are replying to people possibly long dead.
>>
>> It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of nowadays
>> on alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from 20 years ago.

> I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic. No
> harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

But you truly miss the point here, they are revived by TROLLS for
TROLLISH reasons.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 09:52:14 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
>> frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor". Whatever
>> this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
>> last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
>> "organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"

>the spider thing is the default when posting from Eternal-September
>free client.
>
>Most headers can be changed. Don't fall prey to the full header
>nonsense. This is were even SF is getting snowed constantly and
>doesn't even seem to realize it. It's funny to me.

That's right, I forgot. Thought that was a Free Agent thing. It's been
a rough weekend.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:24:05 -0300, wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:40:49 -0500, John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>4e is only one mentaly unstable "troll" under a number of different
>>ever chavcingOn Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:39:00 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>>>I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic. No
>>>harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

>>There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
>>frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor". Whatever
>>this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
>>last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
>>"organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"
>>
>>John Kuthe...

>Noiseless patient spider is what eternal september automatically
>credits you with if you don't fill in anything for organisation.

Yeah, I forgot.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:44:06 -0400, Gary > wrote:

wrote:

>> >the spider thing is the default when posting from Eternal-September
>> >free client.
>> >
>> >Most headers can be changed. Don't fall prey to the full header
>> >nonsense. This is were even SF is getting snowed constantly and
>> >doesn't even seem to realize it. It's funny to me.

>> sf has been quiet, likewise Brian, should we start a rumour since he
>> posted he arrived in SF ??

>Dave is in SF, not Bryan. My stepdaughter lives in Oakland, near SF.
>I'll try to visit her when I go there for a week. Bet you she won't
>answer the door. lol

I hope Bryan is getting therapy for his Narcissistic Personality
Disorder. And not just letting it fester. But I fear the latter is
probably the case.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 7:40 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> 4e is only one mentaly unstable "troll" under a number of different
> ever chavcingOn Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:39:00 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:

>>> Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers. It also
>>> can happen when new google groups users discover ancient posts, and don't
>>> realize that they are replying to people possibly long dead.
>>>
>>> It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of nowadays on
>>> alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from 20 years ago.

>> I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic. No
>> harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

> There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
> frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor".

You lack any imagination for the theater of the mind, you oafish dull-wit.

> Whatever
> this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
> last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
> "organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"
>
> John Kuthe...

Well aren't you the boy genius.

Here, have a sucker, dolt.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 7:52 AM, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
>> frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor". Whatever
>> this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
>> last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
>> "organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"

> the spider thing is the default when posting from Eternal-September
> free client.
>
> Most headers can be changed. Don't fall prey to the full header
> nonsense. This is were even SF is getting snowed constantly and
> doesn't even seem to realize it. It's funny to me.

Congratulations.

You have exposed yourself as someone who courts and nourishes the
attention of the Sqwerty and Marty trolls.

In essence you are a Groupkilla enabler.

WTF is wrong with you anyway?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 10:11 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:24:05 -0300, wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:40:49 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> 4e is only one mentaly unstable "troll" under a number of different
>>> ever chavcingOn Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:39:00 +0100, "Ophelia"

>>> There is only one mentally unstable "troll" here who changes their nym
>>> frequently, currently posting as "Casa en llamas de amor". Whatever
>>> this is probably uses Free Agent (whch is no longer free, I got the
>>> last FREE version of Free Agent), I can tell by the default
>>> "organizartion" but about a "patient, noiseless spider"
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Noiseless patient spider is what eternal september automatically
>> credits you with if you don't fill in anything for organisation.

> Yeah, I forgot.
>
> John Kuthe...

You make a spork look smart.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 10:13 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:44:06 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> wrote:

>>> sf has been quiet, likewise Brian, should we start a rumour since he
>>> posted he arrived in SF ??

>> Dave is in SF, not Bryan. My stepdaughter lives in Oakland, near SF.
>> I'll try to visit her when I go there for a week. Bet you she won't
>> answer the door. lol

> I hope Bryan is getting therapy for his Narcissistic Personality
> Disorder. And not just letting it fester. But I fear the latter is
> probably the case.
>
> John Kuthe...

It's hard on you not having him here to war with, isn't it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message

> sf has been quiet, likewise Brian, should we start a rumour since he
> posted he arrived in SF ??

I believe that was Dave.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

> Dave is in SF, not Bryan. My stepdaughter lives in Oakland, near SF.
> I'll try to visit her when I go there for a week. Bet you she won't
> answer the door. lol

Your stepdaughter won't answer the door? You must have been one heck of a
stepfather. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
news
> I hope Bryan is getting therapy for his Narcissistic Personality
> Disorder. And not just letting it fester. But I fear the latter is
> probably the case.
>
> John Kuthe...

You should probably worry about yourself getting help instead of hoping for
Bryan to seek help.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 09:44:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>

> wrote in message
. ..

>>> sf has been quiet, likewise Brian, should we start a rumour since he
>>> posted he arrived in SF ??

>>I believe that was Dave.
>>
>>Cheri

> Yes, correct Dave has a cleaner mouth than Brian

I think everyone here does, except Sheldon. :-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 10:47 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> news >
>> I hope Bryan is getting therapy for his Narcissistic Personality
>> Disorder. And not just letting it fester. But I fear the latter is
>> probably the case.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> You should probably worry about yourself getting help instead of hoping
> for Bryan to seek help.
>
> Cheri

+1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Gary" > wrote in message
>
>> Dave is in SF, not Bryan. My stepdaughter lives in Oakland, near SF.
>> I'll try to visit her when I go there for a week. Bet you she won't
>> answer the door. lol

> Your stepdaughter won't answer the door? You must have been one heck of a
> stepfather. LOL

lol

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> news >
>> I hope Bryan is getting therapy for his Narcissistic Personality
>> Disorder. And not just letting it fester. But I fear the latter is
>> probably the case.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> You should probably worry about yourself getting help instead of hoping
> for Bryan to seek help.

+1

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Travis McGee" > wrote in message
> > On 9/13/2015 12:14 AM, Roy wrote:
> > > Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
> > > mischief?
> > >
> > > I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
> > > They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
> > > life.
> > > =====
> > >

> > Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers.
> > It also can happen when new google groups users discover ancient
> > posts, and don't realize that they are replying to people possibly
> > long dead.
> >
> > It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of
> > nowadays on alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from
> > 20 years ago.

> I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic.
> No harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

Agreed. No real harm there.

The trolls get plonked so fast that they mean nothing to me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 09:47:08 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>news >
>> I hope Bryan is getting therapy for his Narcissistic Personality
>> Disorder. And not just letting it fester. But I fear the latter is
>> probably the case.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>You should probably worry about yourself getting help instead of hoping for
>Bryan to seek help.
>
>Cheri

I'm doing pretty good.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 09:44:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
> > wrote:

> > > I believe that was Dave.
> > >
> > > Cheri

> > Yes, correct Dave has a cleaner mouth than Brian

> I think everyone here does, except Sheldon. :-)
>
> Cheri

True! Sheldon has been on a bit of a rant lately. As a retired Navy
person, I can tell you his actions are not only abnormal for the Navy,
but would get him tossed out on his ass in today's Navy.

Carol, ITCS Ret, 26 years

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 11:34 AM, cshenk wrote:
> Ophelia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> Sometimes these are the results of hiccoughs at the news servers.
>>> It also can happen when new google groups users discover ancient
>>> posts, and don't realize that they are replying to people possibly
>>> long dead.
>>>
>>> It's pretty funny to see all of the people who get ****ed of
>>> nowadays on alt.true-crime when they read joe1orbit's posts from
>>> 20 years ago.

>> I don't mind such old posts if they are relevant and it is on topic.
>> No harm in a discussion about something long forgotten.

> Agreed. No real harm there.
>
> The trolls get plonked so fast that they mean nothing to me.

But your plonking does NOT evict them from this group where they THRIVE
and draw sustenance for their group-killing activities.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 21:14:13 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
wrote:

>Who in hell is re-posting three month old postings just to create
>mischief?
>
>I'm sure its those !@#$% trolls who are screwing around as usual.
>They should all have their collective arses kicked and banned for
>life.
>=====

What's this guy's story? He's like manna from heaven for trolls.
Having trouble believing somebody could be _that_ stupid, yet found
it's way onto Usenet (google groups notwithstanding).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> > wrote in message
>> > On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 09:44:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> > wrote:

>> > Yes, correct Dave has a cleaner mouth than Brian

>> I think everyone here does, except Sheldon. :-)
>>
>> Cheri

> True! Sheldon has been on a bit of a rant lately. As a retired Navy
> person, I can tell you his actions are not only abnormal for the Navy,
> but would get him tossed out on his ass in today's Navy.
>
> Carol, ITCS Ret, 26 years

I bet his ass has been tossed out of a lot of places but I agree with you,
no way would they tolerate that behavior.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
>
> > Dave is in SF, not Bryan. My stepdaughter lives in Oakland, near SF.
> > I'll try to visit her when I go there for a week. Bet you she won't
> > answer the door. lol

> Your stepdaughter won't answer the door? You must have been one heck of a
> stepfather. LOL
>
> Cheri

LOL! Yeah...she probably wouldn't answer the door either, darnit.
hahaha

I can hear her now, "oh god, dad's coming?" heheh
IRL, she's been asking me to come for years. I haven't seen her in
about 5 years - the last time she came here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
>Cheri wrote:
>>Gary wrote:
>>
>> > Dave is in SF, not Bryan. My stepdaughter lives in Oakland, near SF.
>> > I'll try to visit her when I go there for a week. Bet you she won't
>> > answer the door. lol

>> Your stepdaughter won't answer the door? You must have been one heck of a
>> stepfather. LOL

>LOL! Yeah...she probably wouldn't answer the door either, darnit.
>hahaha
>
>I can hear her now, "oh god, dad's coming?" heheh
>IRL, she's been asking me to come for years.

Gary... you really need to clean up your act...
substitute visit for come. heheh

Postings Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Wine 2 02-04-2017 12:02 PM
postings ellen wickberg Preserving 5 30-04-2011 05:11 PM
postings [email protected] General Cooking 2 08-03-2007 07:58 AM
These X-Postings Jane Adams General Cooking 10 20-01-2007 06:06 PM
postings? Ellen Wickberg Preserving 10 17-11-2003 02:56 AM