Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Default These X-Postings

If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
the cops.

I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

On 17 Jan 2007 02:21:45 GMT, "Jane Adams" > wrote:

>If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
>the cops.
>
>I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

<AND ANOTHER PLONK>

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

On 17 Jan 2007 02:21:45 GMT, "Jane Adams" > wrote:

>If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
>the cops.
>
>I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

Which group are you in?

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking
ah ah is offline

Jane Adams wrote:
> If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
> the cops.
>
> I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

demon.local is off-limits to you and your ilk.
--
ah
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,alt.fucknozzles

Pocono Recorder > wrote in

This poast hace been declared on topic in alt.****nozzles.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,alt.fucknozzles,alt.flame

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Pocono Recorder > wrote in
>
>> On 17 Jan 2007, ah > posted some
>> :

>>> demon.local is off-limits to you and your ilk.

>> Stop making my groups off-limits or I'll report you to the people you
>> report these things to.

> This poast hace been declared on topic in alt.****nozzles.

OKAY

--
jade hasn't said anything about my new sig, either.

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

"Jane Adams" > verbally sodomised in
:

> If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
> the cops.
>
> I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

Good, I hope you call them fat pigs.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Alan Holmes verbally sodomised in
:

> On 17 Jan 2007 02:21:45 GMT, "Jane Adams" > wrote:
>
>>If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
>>the cops.
>>
>>I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

> <AND ANOTHER PLONK>

ER

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

sf verbally sodomised in :

> On 17 Jan 2007 02:21:45 GMT, "Jane Adams" > wrote:
>
>>If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna call
>>the cops.
>>
>>I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

> Which group are you in?

This one.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Pocono Recorder > verbally sodomised in

> On 17 Jan 2007, ah > posted some
> :
>
>> Jane Adams wrote:
>>> If you guys don't stop making these x-Posts to our group I'm gonna
>>> call the cops.
>>>
>>> I'm not joking guys, so just quit it.

>> demon.local is off-limits to you and your ilk.

> Stop making my groups off-limits or I'll report you to the people you
> report these things to.

I'll report you to a reporter for the daily scum.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,demon.local,ne.weather,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking,alt.fucknozzles

Cujo DeSockpuppet > verbally sodomised in
:

> Pocono Recorder > wrote in
>
>> On 17 Jan 2007, ah > posted some
>> :

>>> demon.local is off-limits to you and your ilk.

>> Stop making my groups off-limits or I'll report you to the people you
>> report these things to.

> This poast hace been declared on topic in alt.****nozzles.

I'd like that in writing.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Postings Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Wine 2 02-04-2017 12:02 PM
Old postings Roy[_2_] General Cooking 39 14-09-2015 07:07 PM
postings ellen wickberg Preserving 5 30-04-2011 05:11 PM
postings [email protected] General Cooking 2 08-03-2007 07:58 AM
postings? Ellen Wickberg Preserving 10 17-11-2003 02:56 AM