Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Taco salad shells

On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 12:00:48 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message

> > On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 10:43:04 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
> >>
> >> I finally got around to buying some of those molds for baking taco salad
> >> shells from tortillas.
> >>

> > I know before even touching my keyboard you will shoot my
> > suggestions down and everybody else who is crazy enough to
> > reply to you. But you could have saved yourself some money
> > and just draped the tortillas over and inverted metal bowl.

> Gee... Then I would have something bowl shaped. Unlike the fluted shape of
> the shells that I wanted.
> >
> > I know, I know, it wouldn't work in your kitchen. Carry on.

> I'm not going to distort my bowls.

Eye roll. Not surprised at your silly answer at all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 12:00:48 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>> > I know before even touching my keyboard you will shoot my
>> > suggestions down and everybody else who is crazy enough to
>> > reply to you. But you could have saved yourself some money
>> > and just draped the tortillas over and inverted metal bowl.

>> Gee... Then I would have something bowl shaped. Unlike the fluted shape
>> of
>> the shells that I wanted.
>> >
>> > I know, I know, it wouldn't work in your kitchen. Carry on.

>> I'm not going to distort my bowls.
>>

> Eye roll. Not surprised at your silly answer at all.

Have you never eaten one? If you have, did you really have a shell that was
bowl shaped? I never have.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2015-09-11 09:23:10 +0000, Julie Bove said:

>>> I'm not going to distort my bowls.
>>>

>> Eye roll. Not surprised at your silly answer at all.

> Have you never eaten one? If you have, did you really have a shell
> that was bowl shaped? I never have.

Sure. Bowls made from baked/fried tortillas. Bowls made from bread.
They're both kinda sloppy and unnecessary.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 4:23:26 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message

> >> Gee... Then I would have something bowl shaped. Unlike the fluted shape
> >> of
> >> the shells that I wanted.

> >> I'm not going to distort my bowls.
> >>

> > Eye roll. Not surprised at your silly answer at all.

> Have you never eaten one? If you have, did you really have a shell that was
> bowl shaped? I never have.

Yes, dunce I have eaten them. You must have super cheap ass metal
bowls if they can't stand to go in the oven. And what difference
does it make if the shell is fluted or not? The shape effects the
taste not at all.

Carry on, ****tard.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 2:47 PM, wrote:
> On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 4:23:26 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>>> Eye roll. Not surprised at your silly answer at all.

>> Have you never eaten one? If you have, did you really have a shell that was
>> bowl shaped? I never have.
>>

> Yes, dunce I have eaten them. You must have super cheap ass metal
> bowls if they can't stand to go in the oven. And what difference
> does it make if the shell is fluted or not? The shape effects the
> taste not at all.
>
> Carry on, ****tard.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 4:23:26 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>> > Eye roll. Not surprised at your silly answer at all.

>> Have you never eaten one? If you have, did you really have a shell that
>> was
>> bowl shaped? I never have.
>>

> Yes, dunce I have eaten them. You must have super cheap ass metal
> bowls if they can't stand to go in the oven. And what difference
> does it make if the shell is fluted or not? The shape effects the
> taste not at all.
>
> Carry on, ****tard.

It would seem that I am not the ****tard here. You have no reading
comprehension. I said repeatedly that I wanted the crown shape which is why
I bought the molds. I am not stupid and I do know that I could bake
something around a bowl, in a custard cup, around upside down muffin tins,
in foil or whatever. I didn't want to do that. I wanted to use the molds.
If I were to use my bowls, I would then somehow have to distort the shape
to get the crown shape. Which makes no sense at all since I already have
the molds.

Who's the ****tard now?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 1:28:56 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
> > wrote in message
> >
> > Carry on, ****tard.

> It would seem that I am not the ****tard here.

Yes, you are and you will ALWAYS be one and an attention
whore as well.

> You have no reading
> comprehension. I said repeatedly that I wanted the crown shape which is why
> I bought the molds.

You said NOTHING about wanting 'crowns' u n t i l it
was suggested to you to use a metal bowl.

> I am not stupid and I do know that I could bake
> something around a bowl, in a custard cup, around upside down muffin tins,
> in foil or whatever.

Who said anything about a custard cup, or a muffin tin, or
foil?? You did, not a single person here mentioned those
items, but the biggest dumbass on RFC.

> I didn't want to do that. I wanted to use the molds.
> If I were to use my bowls, I would then somehow have to distort the shape
> to get the crown shape. Which makes no sense at all since I already have
> the molds.

Eye roll at yet another lame answer.

> Who's the ****tard now?
>
> You still are, you'll always get first prize for that. As

usual when anyone has a suggestion for you it won't work/my
lazy ass family doesn't like/won't eat that/that's how we do
it on the west coast/I've never seen that on the west coast (as
if you were speaking for everyone./I can't eat that, and the
list grows daily.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 1:28:56 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Carry on, ****tard.

>> It would seem that I am not the ****tard here.

> Yes, you are and you will ALWAYS be one and an attention
> whore as well.
>>
>> You have no reading
>> comprehension. I said repeatedly that I wanted the crown shape which is
>> why
>> I bought the molds.
>>

> You said NOTHING about wanting 'crowns' u n t i l it
> was suggested to you to use a metal bowl.

You're just not paying attention. I did not ask how to make bowls. Did I?
I stated that I had the molds. Why did I have the molds? Because I wanted
the crowns. Seriously...how do you make it through life? It would truly
suck to be you.

>> I am not stupid and I do know that I could bake
>> something around a bowl, in a custard cup, around upside down muffin
>> tins,
>> in foil or whatever.
>>

> Who said anything about a custard cup, or a muffin tin, or
> foil?? You did, not a single person here mentioned those
> items, but the biggest dumbass on RFC.

Doris is the one who posted a link to that.

>> I didn't want to do that. I wanted to use the molds.
>> If I were to use my bowls, I would then somehow have to distort the
>> shape
>> to get the crown shape. Which makes no sense at all since I already have
>> the molds.
>>

> Eye roll at yet another lame answer.
>>
>> Who's the ****tard now?
>>
>> You still are, you'll always get first prize for that. As

> usual when anyone has a suggestion for you it won't work/my
> lazy ass family doesn't like/won't eat that/that's how we do
> it on the west coast/I've never seen that on the west coast (as
> if you were speaking for everyone./I can't eat that, and the
> list grows daily.

Wrong! Moving right along...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2015 10:22 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message

>>> It would seem that I am not the ****tard here.

>> Yes, you are and you will ALWAYS be one and an attention
>> whore as well.
>>>
>>> You have no reading
>>> comprehension. I said repeatedly that I wanted the crown shape which
>>> is why
>>> I bought the molds.
>>>

>> You said NOTHING about wanting 'crowns' u n t i l it
>> was suggested to you to use a metal bowl.

> You're just not paying attention. I did not ask how to make bowls. Did
> I? I stated that I had the molds. Why did I have the molds? Because I
> wanted the crowns. Seriously...how do you make it through life? It
> would truly suck to be you.
>>>
>>> I am not stupid and I do know that I could bake
>>> something around a bowl, in a custard cup, around upside down muffin
>>> tins,
>>> in foil or whatever.
>>>

>> Who said anything about a custard cup, or a muffin tin, or
>> foil?? You did, not a single person here mentioned those
>> items, but the biggest dumbass on RFC.

> Doris is the one who posted a link to that.
>>>
>>> I didn't want to do that. I wanted to use the molds.
>>> If I were to use my bowls, I would then somehow have to distort the
>>> shape
>>> to get the crown shape. Which makes no sense at all since I already
>>> have
>>> the molds.
>>>

>> Eye roll at yet another lame answer.
>>>
>>> Who's the ****tard now?
>>>
>>> You still are, you'll always get first prize for that. As

>> usual when anyone has a suggestion for you it won't work/my
>> lazy ass family doesn't like/won't eat that/that's how we do
>> it on the west coast/I've never seen that on the west coast (as
>> if you were speaking for everyone./I can't eat that, and the
>> list grows daily.

> Right! Moving right along...

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...