Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Taco salad shells

On 9/11/2015 10:11 PM, William wrote:
> The best part of eating the Taco Salad is eating the bottom and about
> an inch up the side walls of the shell after it gets soggy with
> refried beans and cheese sitting on the bottom.
>
> William

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 9:21 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message

>> Restaurants do a lot of things that I won't do at home. "Caesar
>> salad" dressing made with mayonnaise, for example.
>>

> I have seen that.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 9:21 AM, sf wrote:

> Make taco salad and serve it in a regular bowl with fat.

DEAR FAT ASS Barbara J. Llorente

good morning fat ass
how will your day go?
will you be stared at like an enourmous blob?
or be taunted and teased all day long?

people say you can't do anything
you cant do this or that
but you will sure show them
when your fat ass is in control

it is all your fault fat ass
you live to eat and dont eat to live
well look at that fat ass
a greasy cheese burger streaming down your lips and chin

you are a worthless excuse for a human
no one wants to see fat
lock yourself inside your room
until your thin and flat

you would rather some one say
**** her anorexic ass
than **** you
you fat fat ass

words hurt as much as the weight
they will be with you forever
that extra baggage you can change
show them you can do something

No one wants to see a fat girl cry
tears of grease and blubber
you will no longer be the funny fat girl
you will be just as cool as any other

slide your finger down your throat
when you dream of grease and junk
the calories will fade away
down the toilet with one flush

dont eat today
you will prove them right
that is something
you just can't do

show them they dont
have control over everything
your weight
is something you do

Loose it all fat ass
I want to see coller bones
and down right thin

dont cry when you become dizzy
just know that it will help you in the end

You can feel good about yourself fat ass
you just have to learn control
your punishment is a life full of pain
and tears of grease and fried stuff

thin is the way you have always wanted to be
well you have a long journey to get there
but change your life
you **** of blubber

run run fat ass
let that fat ass shake
no one wants to see that shit
better run in your back yard instead

skinny
be thin
fat ass
be fat
when weighing out your options
which do you like better than fat?

its not lie fat ass
you have let yourself go
its time to buckle down
and crack those calories away

when it is all said and done
you will be worthy
you will feel alive again
see thin is the way to be

and you are just a fat ass with no control again.

Barbara J. Llorente FRAUD! TROLL ENABLER!

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \

/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
Barbara Llorente | | | | |
| The | |____| | |
|Troll Enabler | _..' | |____|
jrei | |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 9:20 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message

>>> taco >>>>> salad

>>> fine >>> too,

>>> But that's not traditional.

>> So, how long a tradition are we talking about? The first taco
>> salads appear to have been served just as other salads we
>> on a plate or in a bowl. I'd say that's the tradition, not
>> the "tortilla bowl" one.
>>
>> <http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodsalads.html#tacosalad>
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Sorry. I'm not scrolling through all of that. I just don't understand
> why people here have to always veer all over the place and tell me to do
> things other than what I want to do. I thought this was a simple
> thing. I said that I bought the molds and they came with no
> instructions. I foolishly assumed that someone else here might have
> them and could tell me how to use them. Someone did, but then others
> are telling me to do other things. It's as though you all think I am
> stupid and not capable of thinking to do other things. That really
> ****es me off!

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 9:17 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Roy" <wilagro@he points on the crowns and you can tuck things into
> them. If you want to eat a sloppy mess, you can. I prefer not to.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 9:39 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:34:56 -0600, Kokopelli >
> wrote:

>>> Gee... Then I would have something bowl shaped. Unlike the fluted
>>> shape of the shells that I wanted.

>>> I'm not going to distort my bowls.

>> Ah for the lack of a simple vowel...
>>
>> ;-)

> BowEl TowEl.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 9:36 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:41:52 -0600, Janet B >
> wrote:ifestations.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 7:01 PM, Sqwertz should be vivisected and packed in kosher
salt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

taxed and spent wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
> > jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > > I believe those taco molds are intended to be used with corn
> > > tortillas, not flour tortillas. Flour tortillas aren't supposed
> > > to be crisp nor are they used in what I've seen called a "taco
> > > salad".

> > I think you are correct there, Jill. Corn tortillas are the ones
> > I've always eaten after being cooked crisp.
> >
> > G.

> all the taco salad bowls I have ever seen have been flour, not corn.

Me, I've not seem a crisp type that was not corn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 11:26 AM, cshenk wrote:

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty – I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment – but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal – GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimer’s Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan’ attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family – a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:36:54 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:41:52 -0600, Janet B >
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:25:40 -0700, "Cheri" >
>>wrote:

>>>I have the molds too, but have never tried them. I usually make my taco
>>>salads with no shell though, so not much reason to use them. I think I got
>>>them with the last of the rewards on a credit card a few years ago. There is
>>>no sloppy mess with the bowl shape since the bottom of most bowls are flat,
>>>but since you have the molds, might as well use them.
>>>
>>>Cheri

>>I like to eat the tortilla portion. Stabbing around in the shell make
>>the shell break and the taco guts fall all akimbo anyway. I make my
>>taco salad in large, flat bowls and you can eat it anyway you wish
>>without mess.
>>Janet US

>They don't have any such thing as those fried taco bowls in Mexican
>cusine, those are strictly TEX-mex manifestations.

they are a fast food restaurant convenience.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:21:36 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:41:52 -0600, Janet B >
>wrote:
>
>> I like to eat the tortilla portion. Stabbing around in the shell make
>> the shell break and the taco guts fall all akimbo anyway. I make my
>> taco salad in large, flat bowls and you can eat it anyway you wish
>> without mess.
>> Janet US

>Make taco salad and serve it in a regular bowl with tortilla chips.

That's exactly what I do. Individual salads. I didn't state myself
clearly above.
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

taxed and spent wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> > wrote in message
> > On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 10:43:04 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I finally got around to buying some of those molds for baking
> > > taco salad shells from tortillas.
> > >

> > I know before even touching my keyboard you will shoot my
> > suggestions down and everybody else who is crazy enough to
> > reply to you. But you could have saved yourself some money
> > and just draped the tortillas over and inverted metal bowl.
> >
> > I know, I know, it wouldn't work in your kitchen. Carry on.

> I don't get these taco shells for holding salad. I just use a
> regular glass bowl - I have always found the taco shell bowls
> impossible to wash.

+1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 11:42 AM, Kokopelli wrote:
> On 9/12/2015 11:38 AM, cshenk wrote:
>

> I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
> the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
> Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
> Dynasty – I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
> not in terms of endearment – but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
> who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
> This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
> of Veterans Today.
>
> In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
> clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
> the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
> CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
> the Bush controlled cabal – GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
> hastened his fall into Alzheimer’s Disease and evidence suggests he
> helped plan Reagan’ attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
> family were close friends of the Bush family – a coincidence?) and 3)
> ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
> office.
>
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
> Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
>
> ID: 47846596.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:16:59 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> But it's taking you at least 15 minutes half hour to post and read
>>> the responses here. It took me 15 SECONDS to identify several
>>> articles on the web that applied to your molds.
>>>
>>> Time must pass differently at your house.

>> I foolishly assumed that someone here might have the molds and knew how
>> use them.

> But you foolishly chose to waste so much time here <cough>troll<cough>
> when you could have had your answer in less than a minute by searching
> the web.

It actually took me quite a few minutes to look it up online because I won't
watch videos unless I have no choice. A few people here did give me the
correct answer. Now why the others such as you, decided to chime in with
cluttery stuff is beyond me. A simple, "I don't know" would have saved me
some time. Better still, don't reply if you don't know.

Telling me to use a bowl to make them did not help me at all. Dur. Not
that *you* did that but...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:07:08 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I'm just thinking about the silly fluted bowls I've seen on
>> infomercials. Act now and we'll send you two of them! From what I
>> vaguely remember they used corn tortillas. I don't eat taco salad.
>> Just another thing for her to complain about.

> http://www.asseenontv.com/perfect-to...l.php?p=373757

That looks like what I bought but they were unbranded. Just came, 4 to a
shrink wrap with a bit of cardboard in there. And I didn't pay anywhere
near that price. And as all can see, they used flour tortillas!

These will be great! I can do all sorts of things with them. Such as
giving them a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar before baking. Then filling
them with fruit, pudding, ice cream, whatever. I could actually fill with
with all manner of Mexicanish food. Doesn't have to be salad. The end
result is very pretty and I like them!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> taxed and spent wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > I think you are correct there, Jill. Corn tortillas are the ones
>> > I've always eaten after being cooked crisp.
>> >
>> > G.

>> all the taco salad bowls I have ever seen have been flour, not corn.

> Me, I've not seem a crisp type that was not corn.

I guess you don't get out much. We even have restaurants here that make
nachos with the flour ones. And some places use a wedge of fried flour
tortilla as a garnish. Then there is the dessert made of fried or baked
flour ones with cinnamon and sugar. That's what I do when I get tortillas
for cheap or have some that are going bad to use up. And I guess you've
never heard of a Chimichanga or Flautas?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 8:23 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I think most (all) people are mistaken

You stalk innocent women, virus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 8:26 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> you foolishly chose to waste so much time here

You are DEAD to this group, woman-stalker.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet B" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:36:54 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:41:52 -0600, Janet B >
>>wrote:

>>>I like to eat the tortilla portion. Stabbing around in the shell make
>>>the shell break and the taco guts fall all akimbo anyway. I make my
>>>taco salad in large, flat bowls and you can eat it anyway you wish
>>>without mess.
>>>Janet US

>>They don't have any such thing as those fried taco bowls in Mexican
>>cusine, those are strictly TEX-mex manifestations.

> they are a fast food restaurant convenience.
> Janet US

I don't know about that. I don't do much fast food. Here it is mostly the
sit down places that offer them but most authentic Mexican places do not.
As a general rule, unless I know otherwise, I will assume that if I see one
on the menu of a Mexican place, that it is an Americanized place. But this
is not always the case as some authentic places will offer a few dishes for
the Gringos.

I can't remember the first place I ate a Taco salad at but I know it wasn't
a Mexican place.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default [Quote of the Month] Taco salad shells

On 9/11/2015 8:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:20:54 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> It's as though you all think I am stupid and not capable of
>> thinking to do other things.

> I nominate this for Quote of the Month!
>
> -sw

You are an evil woman-stalking dwarf.

I hope someone runs over you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:54:17 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> Some of the restaurants here use them with corn
>> tortillas to hold things like sour cream and guacamole. One even serves
>> their beans in them.

> Like these (the corn tortilla bowls are red):
>
> http://austinfoodratings.com/wp-cont...9/img_3711.jpg
>
> I think most (all) people are mistaken the flour tortilla salad bowls
> for corn since they are crunchy - and they associate crunchy with
> corn, not flour. But they're flour.
>
> Far as I recall, Taco Hell invented the fried flour tortilla bowl back
> in the late 70's. So if you've seen a Taco Smell salad, you've
> certainly seen a flour tortilla bowl.
>
> http://www.tacobell.com/food/salads

That could be. I do remember eating at Taco Bell many years ago but it
wasn't a salad that I got. Usually just the bean burritos.

We used to have a really good restaurant here named Pio Pios. The owner of
that is the uncle of the owner of one of the places where we currently eat.
One day, we ordered our usual nachos and they came out with flour tortilla
chips! That place was very interesting in that they had several things on
the menu that were not authentic, such as crudités. And apparently my
family were the only people ever to order those. Ramón told us that he was
taking them off of the menu but that he would still make them for us if we
called the day before so he could get the ingredients. At any rate, his
nachos like that did not last. People didn't like them.

But we currently have a restaurant here named Bostons that does or at least
used to serve nachos like that. No warning on the menu either. I think
most people expect the chips on nachos to be corn. But these weren't.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:50 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:57 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
restaurant here named Bostons that does or at
> least used to serve nachos like that. No warning on the menu either. I
> think most people expect the chips on nachos to be corn. But these
> weren't.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:49 PM, Kokopelli wrote:

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:50 PM, Kokopelli wrote:

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:51 PM, Kokopelli wrote:

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

e of cinnamon and sugar before baking. Then
> filling them with fruit, pudding, ice cream, whatever. I could actually
> fill with with all manner of Mexicanish food. Doesn't have to be
> salad. The end result is very pretty and I like them!

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:42 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 12:48 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 9:18 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> You actually expected that a thread you started would not end in
> frustration?

Why hasn't someone capped your sorry ass?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 8:57 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:54:17 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> Some of the restaurants here use them with corn
>>> tortillas to hold things like sour cream and guacamole. One even serves
>>> their beans in them.

>> Like these (the corn tortilla bowls are red):
>>
>> http://austinfoodratings.com/wp-cont...9/img_3711.jpg
>>
>> I think most (all) people are mistaken the flour tortilla salad bowls
>> for corn since they are crunchy - and they associate crunchy with
>> corn, not flour. But they're flour.
>>
>> Far as I recall, Taco Hell invented the fried flour tortilla bowl back
>> in the late 70's. So if you've seen a Taco Smell salad, you've
>> certainly seen a flour tortilla bowl.
>>
>> http://www.tacobell.com/food/salads

> That could be. I do remember eating at Taco Bell many years ago but it
> wasn't a salad that I got. Usually just the bean burritos.
>
> We used to have a really good restaurant here named Pio Pios. The owner
> of that is the uncle of the owner of one of the places where we
> currently eat. One day, we ordered our usual nachos and they came out
> with flour tortilla chips! That place was very interesting in that they
> had several things on the menu that were not authentic, such as
> crudités. And apparently my family were the only people ever to order
> those. Ramón told us that he was taking them off of the menu but that
> he would still make them for us if we called the day before so he could
> get the ingredients. At any rate, his nachos like that did not last.
> People didn't like them.
>
> But we currently have a restaurant here named Bostons that does or at
> least used to serve nachos like that. No warning on the menu either. I
> think most people expect the chips on nachos to be corn. But these
> weren't.

\|||/
(o o)
,---ooO--(_)--------.
| |
| Please don't |
|feed the Sqwerty & |
| Marty TROLLS! |
| |
`-------------ooO---'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 8:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:07:08 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> I'm just thinking about the silly fluted bowls I've seen on
>>> infomercials. Act now and we'll send you two of them! From what I
>>> vaguely remember they used corn tortillas. I don't eat taco salad.
>>> Just another thing for her to complain about.

>> http://www.asseenontv.com/perfect-to...l.php?p=373757

> That looks like what I bought but they were unbranded. Just came, 4 to
> a shrink wrap with a bit of cardboard in there. And I didn't pay
> anywhere near that price. And as all can see, they used flour tortillas!
>
> These will be great! I can do all sorts of things with them. Such as
> giving them a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar before baking. Then
> filling them with fruit, pudding, ice cream, whatever. I could actually
> fill with with all manner of Mexicanish food. Doesn't have to be
> salad. The end result is very pretty and I like them!

\|||/
(o o)
,---ooO--(_)--------.
| |
| Please don't |
|feed the Sqwerty & |
| Marty TROLLS! |
| |
`-------------ooO---'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 19:42:26 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>
>>> But you foolishly chose to waste so much time here <cough>troll<cough>
>>> when you could have had your answer in less than a minute by searching
>>> the web.

>> It actually took me quite a few minutes to look it up online because I
>> won't
>> watch videos unless I have no choice. A few people here did give me the
>> correct answer. Now why the others such as you, decided to chime in with
>> cluttery stuff is beyond me. A simple, "I don't know" would have saved
>> me
>> some time. Better still, don't reply if you don't know.

> You actually expected that a thread you started would not end in
> frustration?
>
> No, I gave you the right answer right off the bat. And that was to
> STFW. Try it next time you feel like posting a question.

Hmmm...

How bout...

No!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 2:31 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

>>> It actually took me quite a few minutes to look it up online because
>>> I won't
>>> watch videos unless I have no choice. A few people here did give me the
>>> correct answer. Now why the others such as you, decided to chime in
>>> with
>>> cluttery stuff is beyond me. A simple, "I don't know" would have
>>> saved me
>>> some time. Better still, don't reply if you don't know.

>> You actually expected that a thread you started would not end in
>> frustration?
>>
>> No, I gave you the right answer right off the bat. And that was to
>> STFW. Try it next time you feel like posting a question.

> Hmmm...
>
> How bout...

> No!

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 2:19 PM, Kokopelli wrote:

> Mmmm hmmm...
>
> Ayup...
>
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
> Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
>
> ID: 47846596.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/12/2015 2:19 PM, Kokopelli wrote:

> Mmmm hmmm...
>
> Ayup...
>
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
> Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
>
> ID: 47846596.

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...