Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Fine for AC

I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>
>http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Homeowner's associations are like little local governments! Often VERY
overly restrictive.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 6:19 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

> Homeowner's associations are like little local governments! Often VERY
> overly restrictive.
>
> John Kuthe...

They ask you to mow down yer weeds again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 7:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>
> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

A perfect example of a HOA running amok.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8:04:36 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>
> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

You MAY have been a writer, but ya sure can't READ.
Now, go check yer trash bin or whatever it is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 8:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>
> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Hard to say who is dumber. The HOA board or the people that live in a
neighborhood governed by an HOA. Like living in a little dictatorship.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:48:33 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/3/2015 8:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

>Hard to say who is dumber. The HOA board or the people that live in a
>neighborhood governed by an HOA. Like living in a little dictatorship.

Sounds much like something we have here in Aus called 'strata title'.
IMO you'd need your head examined to want to live under such an
autonomous authority.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>>http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

> Homeowner's associations are like little local governments! Often VERY
> overly restrictive.
>
> John Kuthe...

I guess so. I never lived any place that had one.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
news
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>>fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>>
>>>http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

> As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
> even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
> Auburn.

I didn't say that it *was* the city but it does apply to some of the
residents who live there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Other Guy" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 20:04:30 -0500, DreadfulBitch
> > wrote:
>
>>On 7/3/2015 7:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>>
>>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/
>>>

>>A perfect example of a HOA running amok.

> Here in California, we are in an extreme drought situation.
> The State has mandated extreme conservation measures, and
> many cities are trying to get people to replace grass lawns
> with drought tolerant landscaping, OR artificial turf.
>
> Some HOAs were fining home-owners for replacing their lawns.
> It went so far that the State passed a law prohibiting them
> from fining people. Just signed by the Governor a day ago.
>
> http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/...awns/276226541

The first artificial turf I saw outside of a sports area or driving range
was in CA. Some people here are looking into that because we too have
drought.

When we were house hunting, we saw a house near here that had no lawn
whatever in the back. Just a series of plantings, cement and rocks. My
husband liked it because he wouldn't have to mow much. The front yard was
small and mostly cement. I guess if done right, things like that can look
nice. I just didn't think this did. House was owned by an elderly German
couple and there were lawn gnomes everywhere. And with Angela being little,
I wanted a place for her to play.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kalmia" > wrote in message
> On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8:04:36 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

> You MAY have been a writer, but ya sure can't READ.
> Now, go check yer trash bin or whatever it is.

I did read it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 7/3/2015 8:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/
>>

> Hard to say who is dumber. The HOA board or the people that live in a
> neighborhood governed by an HOA. Like living in a little dictatorship.

True.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 6:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> As usual, you have bent the truth

**** off woman-hater.

"Last of the Independents"

"Reliable bully control 24/7"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)__
|| / _/____) BAM!
|| \//(____)
------\ (__)
`-----"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 2:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>
> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're
so cheap. Thank you Jesus!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 9:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 7/3/2015 2:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/
>>

> This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're
> so cheap. Thank you Jesus!

No, no, no...Jesus is all about box fans.

But he's big on pocket fisherman!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 7/3/2015 2:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/
>>

> This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're so
> cheap. Thank you Jesus!

Yes they are. Odd thing is after I reported that our neighbor had one, they
took it out. I wonder why? People are going absolutely nuts around here
trying to cool down. It is hot enough now that fans aren't really cutting
it. My swamp cooler is supposed to come on the 7th. I hope so. Still no
end in sight for this heat. Or drought.

I am now hearing fireworks going off and that scares me. I did wet down the
yard earlier but of course it dried quickly. The fire department is telling
us to keep wetting it lightly as often as we can. If we wait until tomorrow
to start, it won't do much good. I had already figured that out on my own,
knowing how totally dry dirt just repels the water instead of acting like a
sponge.

We have fires everywhere now. 15 of which were set of by two idiot 50 year
old males, throwing flares from a car window and many others from fireworks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 2:16 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:
> On 7/3/2015 9:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 7/3/2015 2:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>>
>>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/
>>>

>> This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're
>> so cheap. Thank you Jesus!

> No, no, no...Jesus is all about box fans.
>
> But he's big on pocket fisherman!

And youse big on pocket pool

"Last of the Mental Defectives"

"Unreliable bully control 26/8"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)__
|| / _/____) BAM!
|| \//(____)
------\ (__)
`-----"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 10:04 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>
> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Your SO stupid! IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 1:11 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "The Other Guy" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 20:04:30 -0500, DreadfulBitch
>> <nothankyou@nobodyishomenmq6s/
>>>>

>>> A perfect example of a HOA running amok.

>> Here in California, we are in an extreme drought situation.
>> The Staial turf.
>>
>> Some HOAs were fining home-owners for replacing their lawns.
>> It went so far that the State passed -Lawns/276226541
>>

> The first artificial turf I saw outside of a sports area or driving
> range t because we too
> have drought.
>
> When we were house hunting, we saw a house near here that had no lawn
> whatever in the back. Just a series of plantings, cement and rocks. My
> husband liked it because he wouldn't have to mow much. The front yard
> was small and mostly cement. I guess if done right, things like that
> can look nice. I just didn't think this did. House was owned by an
> elderly German couple and there were lawn gnomes everywhere. And with
> Angela being little, I wanted a place for her to play.

Not with those gnomes I hope! They use their pointy hats to pop
cherries. Watch out!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 19:53:24 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>>fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>>
>>>http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

>As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
>even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
>Auburn.
>
>-sw

Control is control, and that's exactly what HOAs and crap do, they
seek to contro/limitl people and their behaviors.

If you don't get that, you are very ignorant.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/15 3:48 AM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:

> Your SO stupid!

^^^^^

Pot, kettle, {plonk}.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 8:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>>
>>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

> As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
> even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
> Auburn.

Quite a different story. Anyway, the residents knew the rule,
they bought the wrong kind of A/C anyway. So if enough residents
don't like the rule, they need to get together, figure out how to
change the rule, and do that.

Or get the kind of a/c permitted and retain the nice appearance
of their development.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 11:07:47 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> news
> >> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"

> > As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
> > even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
> > Auburn.

> I didn't say that it *was* the city but it does apply to some of the
> residents who live there.

"Auburn residents" - now doesn't that imply ALL residents of a city? Dumb-ass.

Now, let's hear the back-paddlin'. Writer - HA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 3:44:02 AM UTC-4, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 10:04 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents

> Your SO stupid! IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE.

She reads but obviously can't comprehend.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 9:31 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 11:07:47 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
>>> even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
>>> Auburn.

>> I didn't say that it *was* the city but it does apply to some of the
>> residents who live there.

> "Auburn residents" - now doesn't that imply ALL residents of a city? Dumb-ass.
>
> Now, let's hear the back-paddlin'. Writer - HA.

Much nit picking could have been avoided has she added the word "some"
in front of Auburn. OTOH, it gave a few people a delightful opportunity
to pounce on the poster.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 9:07 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

> Quite a different story. Anyway, the residents knew the rule,
> they bought the wrong kind of A/C anyway. So if enough residents
> don't like the rule, they need to get together, figure out how to
> change the rule, and do that.
>
> Or get the kind of a/c permitted and retain the nice appearance
> of their development.
>
> nancy

Yea, but. . .

While you are technically correct, the circumstances are a bit unusual.
Hotter than normal weather hit the area. AC was not needed in that
area in the past. The portable type of AC may not have been readily
available at the time.

Are you going to deny comfort to an 85 year old resident that is able to
get a $150 room AC for relief? I bet a few residents could get a doctor
to claim it was an emergency medical necessity.

I'd stick it in a back window and screw the HOA. OTOH, I'd never live in
a place with an HOA in the first place.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 9:57 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 9:07 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>

>> Quite a different story. Anyway, the residents knew the rule,
>> they bought the wrong kind of A/C anyway. So if enough residents
>> don't like the rule, they need to get together, figure out how to
>> change the rule, and do that.
>>
>> Or get the kind of a/c permitted and retain the nice appearance
>> of their development.

> Yea, but. . .
>
> While you are technically correct, the circumstances are a bit unusual.
> Hotter than normal weather hit the area. AC was not needed in that
> area in the past. The portable type of AC may not have been readily
> available at the time.

Fair enough, if that's the case.

> Are you going to deny comfort to an 85 year old resident that is able to
> get a $150 room AC for relief?

Of course not, people that age die in droves in that kind of weather.

> I bet a few residents could get a doctor
> to claim it was an emergency medical necessity.

The HOA's actions are just foolish. It's that kind of abuse that
leads to laws overriding what they can enforce. They can't look
the other way while this heat wave lasts and deal with the subject
later?

> I'd stick it in a back window and screw the HOA. OTOH, I'd never live in
> a place with an HOA in the first place.

As I've said, condos aside, they aren't common where I live. However,
it seems like there are a lot of places where they're a fact of life.
I can't see myself paying someone to boss me around. I understand if
it's a condo situation, you have to have an HOA. I don't want to
pay for neighborhood amenities I'm not interested in using. I can see
the usefulness of having some rules to deal with messy properties,
barking dogs, whatever. Overall, it doesn't appeal to me, either.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:10:42 AM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:

> I can see
> the usefulness of having some rules to deal with messy properties,
> barking dogs, whatever. Overall, it doesn't appeal to me, either.

And that's what a good municipal government is for. Regrettably,
some areas have ceded their responsibilities to HOAs.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 12:31 AM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 2:16 PM, Acme Bully Control wrote:

>>> This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're
>>> so cheap. Thank you Jesus!

>> No, no, no...Jesus is all about box fans.
>>
>> But he's big on pocket fisherman!

> And youse big on pocket pool
>
> "Last of the Mental Defectives"
>
> "Unreliable bully control 26/8"
>
> Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"
>

> ,--.--._
> ------" _, \___)__
> || / _/____) BAM!
> || \//(____)
> ------\ (__)
> `-----"

One more fraud.

Aioe.org NNTP Server
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 1:48 AM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 10:04 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
>> fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
>>
>> http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/
>>

> Your SO stupid! IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!

One more fraud.

Aioe.org NNTP Server

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 2:00 AM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/4/2015 1:11 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "The Other Guy" > wrote in message
>>> On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 20:04:30 -0500, DreadfulBitch
>>> <nothankyou@nobodyishomenmq6s/

>>> Here in California, we are in an extreme drought situation.
>>> The Staial turf.
>>>
>>> Some HOAs were fining home-owners for replacing their lawns.
>>> It went so far that the State passed -Lawns/276226541
>>>

>> The first artificial turf I saw outside of a sports area or driving
>> range t because we too
>> have drought.
>>
>> When we were house hunting, we saw a house near here that had no lawn
>> whatever in the back. Just a series of plantings, cement and rocks. My
>> husband liked it because he wouldn't have to mow much. The front yard
>> was small and mostly cement. I guess if done right, things like that
>> can look nice. I just didn't think this did. House was owned by an
>> elderly German couple and there were lawn gnomes everywhere. And with
>> Angela being little, I wanted a place for her to play.

> Not with those gnomes I hope! They use their pointy hats to pop
> cherries. Watch out!!

One more fraud.

Aioe.org NNTP Server
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 6:53 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 19:53:24 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>> On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>> As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
>> even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
>> Auburn.
>>
>> -sw

> Control is control, and that's exactly what HOAs and crap do, they
> seek to contro/limitl people and their behaviors.
>
> If you don't get that, you are very ignorant.
>
> John Kuthe...

An HOA only exists because it's members/owners sign a CONTRACT to adhere
to certain agreed upon rules.

That must chafe an irresponsible oaf like you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 7:34 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 3:44:02 AM UTC-4, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
>> On 7/4/2015 10:04 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents

>> Your SO stupid! IT DOES NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!

> YOU'RE.
>
> She reads but obviously can't comprehend.

You bully and show no interest in repenting, you sick bitch!

"Last of the Independents"

"Reliable bully control 24/7"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)__
|| / _/____) BAM!
|| \//(____)
------\ (__)
`-----"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 9:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:10:42 AM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> I can see
>> the usefulness of having some rules to deal with messy properties,
>> barking dogs, whatever. Overall, it doesn't appeal to me, either.

> And that's what a good municipal government is for. Regrettably,
> some areas have ceded their responsibilities to HOAs.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

It's not an either/or.

You can have both simultaneously.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 9:35 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> She's exaggerated like this dozens of times before.

**** off, you woman-hating stalker!

"Last of the Independents"

"Reliable bully control 24/7"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)__
|| / _/____) BAM!
|| \//(____)
------\ (__)
`-----"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Acme Bully Control" wrote in message

>It's not an either/or.

FRAUD I did not post that. Only my posts on aioe.org are
legitimate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/4/2015 11:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:10:42 AM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> I can see
>> the usefulness of having some rules to deal with messy properties,
>> barking dogs, whatever. Overall, it doesn't appeal to me, either.

> And that's what a good municipal government is for. Regrettably,
> some areas have ceded their responsibilities to HOAs.

Unless it's a real nuisance or a safety issue, my town isn't
going to do a lot about it. I don't even think it's illegal to
have a barking dog, though if it's during sleeping hours they
might send a cop over.

An HOA could have stricter rules, I believe, than the general
voting public would tolerate.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

>She's exaggerated like this dozens of times before.

She's a worthless troll. Thanks for pointing that out.

"Troll Disposal Service" wrote ...

>Aioe.org NNTP Server

Note that this is my new server, aioe. org. All other posts are
forgeries. Posts from Troll Disposal Service and Acme Bully
Control on any other server are illegal forgeries and frauds.
Please report them promptly.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 7/3/2015 8:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents
> > will be fined $30 per day if they use window AC.
> >
> > http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...your-air-condi
> > tioner-and-you/nmq6s/
> >

> Hard to say who is dumber. The HOA board or the people that live in
> a neighborhood governed by an HOA. Like living in a little
> dictatorship.

We had a crazy lady here a decade ago. She wanted to start an HOA in
an established neighborhood. Basically she wanted to control everyone.
It was full of silly things like no apple trees (she's allergic to
apple pollen), fines for walkways that were not totally smoothe (city
issue, they get to them in time), street gutters not cleared within 2
hours of a storm (timing wrong, also some elderly can't do it so the
rest of us do it for them).

She also wanted all houses painted a particular set of shades (most of
us are vinal so paint is not an option). She even went further that no
house should have a dual driveway and those (like me) should pay to
have the extra one removed yet she also wanted no cars parked on the
street. Crazy person.

We just laughed and she moved out to someplace she could control.

Carol

Fwd: OT Fine for AC sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 14-11-2015 05:52 AM
fine pulp Mark[_22_] Winemaking 3 30-11-2008 04:00 PM
Chill then Fine, or Fine then Chill - All in a Corny? [email protected] Winemaking 5 12-05-2006 04:26 AM
A fine Wine for a fine dinner Thurston Howell III Wine 2 13-03-2005 09:09 PM