Old 04-07-2015, 01:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Fine for AC

I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Old 04-07-2015, 01:19 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 17:04:22 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Homeowner's associations are like little local governments! Often VERY
overly restrictive.

John Kuthe...
Old 04-07-2015, 01:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Homeowner's associations are like little local governments! Often VERY
overly restrictive.

John Kuthe...

They ask you to mow down yer weeds again?
Old 04-07-2015, 02:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 7:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

A perfect example of a HOA running amok.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8:04:36 PM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

You MAY have been a writer, but ya sure can't READ.
Now, go check yer trash bin or whatever it is.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 8:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Hard to say who is dumber. The HOA board or the people that live in a
neighborhood governed by an HOA. Like living in a little dictatorship.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:48:33 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/3/2015 8:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Hard to say who is dumber. The HOA board or the people that live in a
neighborhood governed by an HOA. Like living in a little dictatorship.

Sounds much like something we have here in Aus called 'strata title'.
IMO you'd need your head examined to want to live under such an
autonomous authority.

Old 04-07-2015, 04:06 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

Homeowner's associations are like little local governments! Often VERY
overly restrictive.

John Kuthe...

I guess so. I never lived any place that had one.

Old 04-07-2015, 04:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

news
wrote:

I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

As usual, you have bent the truth to make your gripe (which doesn't
even concern you) more dramatic. This is a HOA, *not* the City of
Auburn.

I didn't say that it *was* the city but it does apply to some of the
residents who live there.

Old 04-07-2015, 04:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 20:04:30 -0500, DreadfulBitch
wrote:

On 7/3/2015 7:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

A perfect example of a HOA running amok.

Here in California, we are in an extreme drought situation.
The State has mandated extreme conservation measures, and
many cities are trying to get people to replace grass lawns
with drought tolerant landscaping, OR artificial turf.

Some HOAs were fining home-owners for replacing their lawns.
It went so far that the State passed a law prohibiting them
from fining people. Just signed by the Governor a day ago.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/...awns/276226541

The first artificial turf I saw outside of a sports area or driving range
was in CA. Some people here are looking into that because we too have
drought.

When we were house hunting, we saw a house near here that had no lawn
whatever in the back. Just a series of plantings, cement and rocks. My
husband liked it because he wouldn't have to mow much. The front yard was
small and mostly cement. I guess if done right, things like that can look
nice. I just didn't think this did. House was owned by an elderly German
couple and there were lawn gnomes everywhere. And with Angela being little,
I wanted a place for her to play.

Old 04-07-2015, 04:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 6:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
As usual, you have bent the truth

**** off woman-hater.

"Last of the Independents"

"Reliable bully control 24/7"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)__
------\ (__)
`-----"

Old 04-07-2015, 04:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 2:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're
so cheap. Thank you Jesus!
Old 04-07-2015, 05:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 9:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:
On 7/3/2015 2:04 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I really can't believe this! Auburn (city near here) residents will be
fined $30 per day if they use window AC.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/mess...and-you/nmq6s/

This reminds me - I have to get a window AC. It's amazing that they're
so cheap. Thank you Jesus!

No, no, no...Jesus is all about box fans.

But he's big on pocket fisherman!

Fwd: OT Fine for AC sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 14-11-2015 05:52 AM
fine pulp Mark[_22_] Winemaking 3 30-11-2008 04:00 PM
Chill then Fine, or Fine then Chill - All in a Corny? [email protected] Winemaking 5 12-05-2006 04:26 AM
A fine Wine for a fine dinner Thurston Howell III Wine 2 13-03-2005 09:09 PM