Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Woot Offers...

Sqwertz wrote:

> Like I said, I don't understand why 99% of the group doesn't have him
> killfiled. Or at least skip all his posts. He posts more than
> everybody else here combined.
>
> -sw

But that's the point - it then becomes everyone's individual choice,
which is as it should be.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/22/2015 6:07 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Like I said, I don't understand why 99% of the group doesn't have him
>> killfiled. Or at least skip all his posts. He posts more than
>> everybody else here combined.
>>
>> -sw

> But that's the point - it then becomes everyone's individual choice,
> which is as it should be.
>
> -S-

Democracy?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/22/2015 7:30 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> There is no reward for punching the wall.
> Unless you're Boner - punching walls brings him great joy, apparently.

You're not a wall, you're a woman hater.

You sick SOB.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

>ObFood: Colcannon (with onions for Sheldon), fresh off the cob corn,
>and a baked, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno and
>jack cheese wrapped in bacon - a "Chicken Tickler" as they call them.
>This shows the "Chicken Tickler", but with crab-stuffed mushrooms and
>green beans:
>
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

I don't see any colcannon, no corn either. I see an obviously cooked
to death green bean-tomato thingie (would've beneifitted with some
onion), what are apparently mushrooms intered with emmisis basin
barf-gravy, and this time instead of a fercocktah stuffed chicken hide
soccer ball, a locker room scented stuffed bacon hide football... kick
it to the curb! What a waste of food/effort.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colcannon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 9:30 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> ObFood: Colcannon (with onions for Sheldon), fresh off the cob corn,
>> and a baked, Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno and
>> jack cheese wrapped in bacon - a "Chicken Tickler" as they call them.
>> This shows the "Chicken Tickler", but with crab-stuffed mushrooms and
>> green beans:
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

> I don't see any colcannon, no corn either. I see an obviously cooked
> to death green bean-tomato thingie (would've beneifitted with some
> onion), what are apparently mushrooms intered with emmisis basin
> barf-gravy, and this time instead of a fercocktah stuffed chicken hide
> soccer ball, a locker room scented stuffed bacon hide football... kick
> it to the curb! What a waste of food/effort.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colcannon

Dumpsta cuisine!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

La Mirada wrote:
>Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>There is no reward for punching the wall.
>>Unless you're Boner - punching walls brings him great joy, apparently.

>You're not a wall, you're a woman hater.

You got it back assward... Sqwertz is not
a woman hater... women hate Sqwertz.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 9:37 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> La Mirada wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> There is no reward for punching the wall.
>>> Unless you're Boner - punching walls brings him great joy, apparently.

>> You're not a wall, you're a woman hater.

> You got it back assward... Sqwertz is not
> a woman hater... women hate Sqwertz.

Aha!

Discerning hominids always know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 11:36 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> what are apparently mushrooms intered with emmisis basin barf-gravy

> Duh. That's vanilla frosting.

Get lost!

Woot Offers... Steve Freides[_2_] General Cooking 3 24-06-2015 05:51 AM
Woot Offers... sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 23-06-2015 02:05 AM
woot again Nonny Barbecue 0 04-12-2009 03:30 AM
woot Thermometer Nonny Barbecue 9 12-10-2009 10:32 PM
Woot Wines Ed Rasimus Wine 2 12-05-2007 06:29 PM