Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Threats to bananas now:(

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:47:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

> >> Maybe they can add a special Troll Seek function, so you'll always
> >> have someone to talk to.

> > Ophelia, you think Bruce is nice?

> Yes, I do. He makes comments (as do we all) but he is never vicious. Nor
> does he choose a victim and follow them around bitching at everything they
> say! Fairly unusual around here wouldn't you say?

So, you thought what he said was just peachy? It must be a cultural
thing because I often think he's as big a jerk as the Tasmanian devil
and totally understand how he was confused with the other one. Take
away their posting names & addresses and it's almost impossible to
tell them apart.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 12:05:26 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
<some needed snippage>

> --
>
> sf

Casa Bonehead...599 posts and its only the ninth of June. Your hero is
creating nothing but clutter and chaos. Your champ is a chump.
====

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:05:21 -0700, sf wrote:

> You're such a dweeb that you call anyone you don't like a troll. Face
> it, you have no clue. Your troll is not my troll. Steve and Marty
> are cross-newsgroup trolls. They call themselves "Group Killahs".

Sqwertz has never used the word "groupkillas". That's Marty's thing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote in message

>On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:48:56 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> wrote:

>> "sf" wrote in message
>>

>> >Ophelia, you think Bruce is nice?

>> Let's guess, it's your mission to disabuse her of that notion
>> and set things right. Just like your troll boyfriend, you're
>> here to save the group from those you hate. Hmmm... maybe
>> that's
>> you after all??? ... Naah, you're way too stupid to shift
>> nyms
>> and providers at will. Never mind.

> Ah, yes! Now the posters who don't nym shift are in the
> wrong. It
> figures.

I didn't say you were wrong, fatass. I said you were stupid. And
you just proved it.

Q.E.D.

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:22:28 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> wrote:

> "sf" wrote in message
>
> >On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:48:56 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> > wrote:

> >> Let's guess, it's your mission to disabuse her of that notion
> >> and set things right. Just like your troll boyfriend, you're
> >> here to save the group from those you hate. Hmmm... maybe
> >> that's
> >> you after all??? ... Naah, you're way too stupid to shift
> >> nyms
> >> and providers at will. Never mind.

> > Ah, yes! Now the posters who don't nym shift are in the
> > wrong. It
> > figures.

> I didn't say you were wrong, fatass. I said you were stupid. And
> you just proved it.
>
> Q.E.D.

You'd be better off calling yourself the Cowardly Nymshifter.

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" puked up a giant hypocrisy hairball:

> On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:22:28 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> > wrote:

> "sf" wrote in message

>> > Ah, yes! Now the posters who don't nym shift are in the
>> > wrong. It
>> > figures.

>> I didn't say you were wrong, fatass. I said you were stupid.
>> And
>> you just proved it.
>>
>> Q.E.D.

>You'd be better off calling yourself the Cowardly Nymshifter.

Better off? Like your casa boneless boyfriend? He nymshifts
constantly, what about him? Is he exempt because you stupidly
think he is on some sort of mission to save RFC? Hmmm? Who's the
coward? <snicker>

Damn you're stupid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2015 11:48 PM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 19:07:18 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:
>
>> On 6/8/2015 6:40 PM, Cabrito del Pendejo wrote:
>>>

>>> "sf" queried the noxious troll she idolizes:

>>> He would nymshift of course. You're too stupid to figure that out?
>>>
>>> BTW how do you know when your troll boyfriend is on or off his meds? Hmmm?

>> Sqwerty is not her boyfriend.

> The troll has a huge problem with reading comprehension.

Demonstrably so!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 12:05 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:48:40 +1000, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:35:56 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>> It doesn't.

>> I'm glad that's clear, although it may never be clear to the troll.

> You're such a dweeb that you call anyone you don't like a troll. Face
> it, you have no clue. Your troll is not my troll. Steve and Marty
> are cross-newsgroup trolls. They call themselves "Group Killahs".
> Their mothers must be SO proud. They've even trolled this news group
> but you're too stupid and new to know that. I don't care if you don't
> like casa. I think he's giving the trolls exactly what they've had
> coming for a very long time. Your differing opinion means nothing to
> me because I think you're an idiot.

Cheers and thank you sf.

The rampant tantrums Spin and Marty are acting out here speak VOLUMES as
to who and what they are.

And they know it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 12:08 AM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:48:56 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" wrote in message
>>

>>> Ophelia, you think Bruce is nice?

>> Let's guess, it's your mission to disabuse her of that notion
>> and set things right. Just like your troll boyfriend, you're
>> here to save the group from those you hate. Hmmm... maybe that's
>> you after all??? ... Naah, you're way too stupid to shift nyms
>> and providers at will. Never mind.
>>

> Ah, yes! Now the posters who don't nym shift are in the wrong. It
> figures.

Classic projection, writ large.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 12:52 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:05:21 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>> You're such a dweeb that you call anyone you don't like a troll. Face
>> it, you have no clue.

> He floods the newsgroup under ever changing names to avoid killfiles
> and stalks people here. Has there ever been a clearer troll?

What was your act when you posted under the pseudonym of "John"..."Bruce"?

>> Your troll is not my troll. Steve and Marty
>> are cross-newsgroup trolls. They call themselves "Group Killahs".

> I don't know or care what people do in groups I don't read.

Obviously so.

It's the out of sight out of mind defense.

A pallid drape over your amoral self.

>> Their mothers must be SO proud. They've even trolled this news group
>> but you're too stupid and new to know that.

> That's no reason to accept this troll.

And that comprises your defense of the "Groupkillas"?

Seriously?

>> I don't care if you don't like casa.

> He just accused me of something I didn't do and when proven wrong, he
> continued to accuse me. Do you really expect me to like him?

You lying *******!

I _publicly apologized to you_ for missing one attribution, and I did it
multiple times!

WTF is your major head-wreck anyway?!?

>> I think he's giving the trolls exactly what they've had
>> coming for a very long time.

> Next, a new troll will come in to give this one what he deserves.
> Party time!

Now we see who you truly are.

>> Your differing opinion means nothing to
>> me because I think you're an idiot.

> That's how every disagreement with you always ends.

That's how easily idiots are id'd and tossed.

So mote it be.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 2:47 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message

>>> Maybe they can add a special Troll Seek function, so you'll always
>>> have someone to talk to.

>> Ophelia, you think Bruce is nice?

> Yes, I do. He makes comments (as do we all) but he is never vicious.
> Nor does he choose a victim and follow them around bitching at
> everything they say! Fairly unusual around here wouldn't you say?

Well he's dog-after me, has lied and refused to accept my apology, so...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 2:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "La Mirada" > wrote in message

>>> I don't think I've seen Bruce do bad things.

>> He piled on you once, I reposted it a few times.

> Once eh? And you reposted it a few times!!!

I did.

And I even apologized publicly to him for a missed attribution, yet
still he lies on.

He truly did diminish Julie, and in no uncertain terms.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 2:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "La Mirada" > wrote in message

>>> Are you saying that was nasty?
>>>

>> This is not dissimilar to the tap-dancing you did when you decided to
>> pile
>> on Julie.
>>
>> I can, with effort, relocate that post.

> If you must why don't you concentrate on those who are constantly bitching?

He's gone after my veracity, so what must be done will be done.

The other common or garden variety trolls will be whacked in due course.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 5:38 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

>>> He piled on you once, I reposted it a few times.

>> Once eh? And you reposted it a few times!!!

> That didn't happen.

Yes, it really DID happen.

Bruce's specific rejoinder to Janet's attack on you was:

Janet: The kind of women who live with abusive men IRL and daren't cross
him.

Bruce: And then they come here and all attention is good attention. The
poor souls.

100% true fact.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 6:12 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> Once eh? And you reposted it a few times!!!

>> That didn't happen.

> I am sure it didn't!

I will repeat the incident again:

Janet: The kind of women who live with abusive men IRL and daren't cross
him.

Bruce: And then they come here and all attention is good attention. The
poor souls.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 6:46 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:47:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:

>>> Ophelia, you think Bruce is nice?

>> Yes, I do. He makes comments (as do we all) but he is never vicious. Nor
>> does he choose a victim and follow them around bitching at everything they
>> say! Fairly unusual around here wouldn't you say?

> So, you thought what he said was just peachy? It must be a cultural
> thing because I often think he's as big a jerk as the Tasmanian devil
> and totally understand how he was confused with the other one. Take
> away their posting names & addresses and it's almost impossible to
> tell them apart.

That has been my observation as well.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 7:14 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 12:05:26 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> <some needed snippage>
>
>> --
>>
>> sf

> Casa Bonehead...599 posts and its only the ninth of June. Your hero is
> creating nothing but clutter and chaos. Your champ is a chump.
> ====

What do you offer here by way of foodly insight "Roy"?

Anything?

No?

Mmm hmmm....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 7:24 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 05:46:20 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:47:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, I do. He makes comments (as do we all) but he is never vicious. Nor
>>> does he choose a victim and follow them around bitching at everything they
>>> say! Fairly unusual around here wouldn't you say?

>> So, you thought what he said was just peachy? It must be a cultural
>> thing because I often think he's as big a jerk as the Tasmanian devil
>> and totally understand how he was confused with the other one. Take
>> away their posting names & addresses and it's almost impossible to
>> tell them apart.

> Yeah, we're so much alike that your Tasmanian devil keeps putting me
> in his killfile every time there's a full moon

Is that because of the discord you writ under the pseudonym of "John"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 7:28 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:47:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:

>>> Ophelia, you think Bruce is nice?

>> Yes, I do. He makes comments (as do we all) but he is never vicious. Nor
>> does he choose a victim and follow them around bitching at everything they
>> say! Fairly unusual around here wouldn't you say?

> Thanks!

Janet: The kind of women who live with abusive men IRL and daren't cross
him.

Bruce: And then they come here and all attention is good attention. The
poor souls.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:44:32 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

> >> You're still talking out of your ass. I didn't say anything about
> >> Julie craving attention. I was talking about women who'll talk to a
> >> troll just because he's nice to them. I don't know how I can make it
> >> any clearer than it already is.

> > OIC. You're as jealous as Fat Boi.
> >

> Sad, innit?

I don't see how Ophelia can classify him as being nice. Trying to
dictate who I can or can't converse with is just plain rude. If he
doesn't like who I pick, he can kill both of us - but that is
apparently well beyond his expertise.

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 9:01 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> "I know you are buy what am I"

\|||/
(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-------.
| Please |
| don't feed the |
| TROLL's ! |
'--------------Ooo--'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:55:18 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

> >> Your troll is not my troll. Steve and Marty
> >> are cross-newsgroup trolls. They call themselves "Group Killahs".

> > I don't know or care what people do in groups I don't read.

> Obviously so.

Or how even what they do here.

> It's the out of sight out of mind defense.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 9:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:05:21 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> You're such a dweeb that you call anyone you don't like a troll. Face
>> it, you have no clue. Your troll is not my troll. Steve and Marty
>> are cross-newsgroup trolls. They call themselves "Group Killahs".

> Sqwertz has never used the word "groupkillas". That's Marty's thing.

Ekshually they were both sharing a blocknews account and using that name.

Just so you know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 9:22 AM, Cabrito del Pendejo wrote:

> "sf" wrote in message ...
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:48:56 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
>> > wrote:

>>> Let's guess, it's your mission to disabuse her of that notion
>>> and set things right. Just like your troll boyfriend, you're
>>> here to save the group from those you hate. Hmmm... maybe that's
>>> you after all??? ... Naah, you're way too stupid to shift nyms
>>> and providers at will. Never mind.

>> Ah, yes! Now the posters who don't nym shift are in the wrong. It
>> figures.

> I didn't say

STFU greaseball, you subhuman groupkilla!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 11:12 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 10:44:32 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

>>> OIC. You're as jealous as Fat Boi.
>>>

>> Sad, innit?

> I don't see how Ophelia can classify him as being nice.

I think she may be reacting to his usual mannerly style.

> Trying to
> dictate who I can or can't converse with is just plain rude. If he
> doesn't like who I pick, he can kill both of us - but that is
> apparently well beyond his expertise.

Jebus threatened to expose his former hateful writings here under the
pseudonym of "John".

That caused him some concern.

He is not now who he used to be.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 11:14 AM, sf wrote:

>>> I don't know or care what people do in groups I don't read.

>> Obviously so.

> Or how even what they do here.

Yes.

>> It's the out of sight out of mind defense.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> I don't see how Ophelia can classify him as being nice. Trying to
> dictate who I can or can't converse with is just plain rude. If he
> doesn't like who I pick, he can kill both of us - but that is
> apparently well beyond his expertise.
>
> --
>
> sf

Doesn't matter who Bruce was talking to, it was rude, nasty, and aimed at
the women in this group. I also will talk to whom I please and simply ignore
the rest, others can do the same. :-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2015 11:29 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>
>> I don't see how Ophelia can classify him as being nice. Trying to
>> dictate who I can or can't converse with is just plain rude. If he
>> doesn't like who I pick, he can kill both of us - but that is
>> apparently well beyond his expertise.
>>
>> --
>>
>> sf

> Doesn't matter who Bruce was talking to, it was rude, nasty, and aimed
> at the women in this group. I also will talk to whom I please and simply
> ignore the rest, others can do the same. :-)
>
> Cheri

I confess to being somewhat perplexed that Julie can't see the
dismissive nature of his agreement with Janet's commentary.

Perhaps that's just a suitable defense mechanism, not really my call to
make.

I will however accurately call a spade a spade where his admitted
response is concerned and chronicled for any and all to read.

He has shown no willingness to retreat from his commentary regardless of
its rebroadcast here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote in message

>I don't see how Ophelia can classify him as being nice. Trying
>dictate who I can or can't converse with is just plain rude.
>If he
>doesn't like who I pick, he can kill both of us - but that is
>apparently well beyond his expertise.

Dictate? Nobody is dictating anything to you. They are pointing
out how you put yourself up for ridicule by pandering to a
troll.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:28:38 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> wrote:

> "sf" puked up a giant hypocrisy hairball:
>
> > On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:22:28 -0500, "Cabrito del Pendejo"
> > > wrote:

> >> I didn't say you were wrong, fatass. I said you were stupid.
> >> And
> >> you just proved it.
> >>
> >> Q.E.D.

> >You'd be better off calling yourself the Cowardly Nymshifter.

> Better off? Like your casa boneless boyfriend? He nymshifts
> constantly, what about him? Is he exempt because you stupidly
> think he is on some sort of mission to save RFC? Hmmm? Who's the
> coward? <snicker>

You.

> Damn you're stupid.

Yet I still manage to be far smarter than you.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:25:52 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

> Jebus threatened to expose his former hateful writings here under the
> pseudonym of "John".
>
> That caused him some concern.
>
> He is not now who he used to be.

Jebus started here as a troll and has been in and out of my kill file
for years.

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote in message

>> Damn you're stupid.

> Yet I still manage to be far smarter than you.

Pee Wee Herman ALERT! ...again.

<snicker>

Note use of the word "Yet". That IS an acknowledgement of
stupidity, is it not?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 13:07:07 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

> On 6/9/2015 1:01 PM, "megalomaniacal hillbilly goat-****er" lol wrote:
> >

> > "sf" wrote in message ...
> >
> >> I don't see how Ophelia can classify him as being nice. Trying to
> >> dictate who I can or can't converse with is just plain rude. If he
> >> doesn't like who I pick, he can kill both of us - but that is
> >> apparently well beyond his expertise.

> > Dictate?

> Yes.
>
> > Nobody is dictating anything to you.

> Liar.
>
> > They are pointing out how
> > you put yourself up for ridicule by pandering to a troll.

It's time that troll looked in the mirror.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:09:58 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

> On 6/9/2015 7:14 AM, Roy wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 12:05:26 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> > <some needed snippage>
> >
> >> --
> >>
> >> sf

> > Casa Bonehead...599 posts and its only the ninth of June. Your hero is
> > creating nothing but clutter and chaos. Your champ is a chump.
> > ====
> >

> What do you offer here by way of foodly insight "Roy"?
>
> Anything?
>
> No?
>
> Mmm hmmm....

He has nothing better to do than read, count, whine, bitch and
complain - which says more about him than it says about you.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 11:15:59 -0600, La Mirada > wrote:

> On 6/9/2015 9:15 AM, wrote:
> > On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 05:46:20 -0700, sf > wrote:

> >> So, you thought what he said was just peachy? It must be a cultural
> >> thing because I often think he's as big a jerk as the Tasmanian devil
> >> and totally understand how he was confused with the other one. Take
> >> away their posting names & addresses and it's almost impossible to
> >> tell them apart.

> > What do you mean 'a cultural thing' ?? Is it your usual stance, not
> > American ergo doesn't count, no good, along the lines of a 'red under
> > every bed' ??
> >

> Feeling that typical canuck national insecurity again?

Who knows?

--

sf

Brain Threats and Protectors - Infographic Dr. Jai Maharaj[_2_] Vegan 0 19-06-2015 09:48 PM
Bananas LadyJane General Cooking 5 04-09-2006 04:17 PM
Bananas LadyJane General Cooking 3 04-09-2006 01:39 AM
SOCKPUPPET ARMY SENDS EMAIL DEATH THREATS TO CHRIST: THE TIME OF CRUCIFIXION DRAWS NEAR!! Raymond Karczewski General Cooking 1 16-06-2006 09:39 PM
SOCKPUPPET ARMY SENDS EMAIL DEATH THREATS TO CHRIST: THE TIME OF CRUCIFIXION DRAWS NEAR!! Raymond Karczewski General Cooking 0 16-06-2006 12:09 AM