Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cat treat (very OT)

Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.
My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out
onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French
doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.
>My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out
>onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French
>doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.

Why waste an opportunity. Make a confit from the bird's legs and your
moggy can have the rest?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
> Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right
> now.
> My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies
> out
> onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those
> French
> doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.
>
> --Bryan

Put the cat in a bedroom with a litter box, food and water. Open your doors
and windows. Turn off lights so the bird can easily see the outside light.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.
>My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out
>onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French
>doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.
>
>--Bryan

Your cat can't kill a bird, you cut it's fingers and knuckles off when
you had it declawed! :-(

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

>Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.
>My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out
>onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French
>doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.
>
>--Bryan

Faigelah bird

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:02:48 +1100, JohnJohn >
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:00:05 -0500, John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:
>>
>>>Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.
>>>My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out
>>>onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French
>>>doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.
>>>
>>>--Bryan

>>Your cat can't kill a bird, you cut it's fingers and knuckles off when
>>you had it declawed! :-(

>That's animal abuse. The PETA should do the same to him. They get to
>choose the body part.

Exactly! :-)

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:00:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
>
> > wrote:
>

> >Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.

> >My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out

> >onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French

> >doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.

> >--Bryan

> Your cat can't kill a bird, you cut it's fingers and knuckles off when
>
> you had it declawed! :-(

And you can't write worth a shit. There should be a semicolon, not a comma,
after "bird," and you used "it's" where you meant *its*. Besides, the cat
has teeth. That reminds me of another cat, Hello Kitty, who does not have
teeth, and doesn't even have a mouth. Hello Kitty is 40 years old, but she
doesn't look a day over 29.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:02:48 PM UTC-5, JohnJohn wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:00:05 -0500, John Kuthe >
>
> wrote:
>

> >On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW

> > wrote:

> >>Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.

> >>My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out

> >>onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French

> >>doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.

> >>--Bryan

> >Your cat can't kill a bird, you cut it's fingers and knuckles off when

> >you had it declawed! :-(

> That's animal abuse. The PETA should do the same to him. They get to
>
> choose the body part.

I remember taunting a bunch of those B-12 deficient pussies about 23
years ago. They were protesting the use us research animals at the U of
S Florida, so I bought a raw steak, and stood across the street from them
eating it out of my hand and telling them that they should be denied life
saving medical procedures because animal testing had been used to develop
the treatments. I yelled stuff about how they looked pale, and like they needed some meat. I just had some excellent brisket, done with commercial
charcoal and cherry wood. I don't know which of you is Pussy John1, but
the other is Pussy John2.

Of course, I'm the one who is truly like a cat. I kill animals and eat them,
albeit indirectly; because of my desire for eating animal flesh, animals are
killed. I have an indoor cat that has been surgically altered, both
reproductively, and in the way you object to. Like a cat, I am a top of the
food chain predator, and the myoglobin-rich juices from animals are second
only to that other juiciness that doesn't involve harm, but that crass folks
refer to as *pussy*.

My cat seems happy. She's purring on my lap right now. I don't feed her
grain-based kibble because unlike humans, she is an obligatory carnivore, and
like Oksana Femen, I say, "**** your morals."

> JohnJohn

--Bryan
"I have lots of vegetarian buddies. Whatever their reasons, that's fine. If
they preach to me, I tell them to shove their little moralism up their asses.
My first loyalty is to my own species."
--Me, in alt.punk, 6/23/1999
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:39:24 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:02:48 PM UTC-5, JohnJohn wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:00:05 -0500, John Kuthe >

>I remember taunting a bunch of those B-12 deficient pussies about 23
>years ago. They were protesting the use us research animals at the U of
>S Florida, so I bought a raw steak, and stood across the street from them
>eating it out of my hand and telling them that they should be denied life
>saving medical procedures because animal testing had been used to develop
>the treatments. I yelled stuff about how they looked pale, and like they needed some meat. I just had some excellent brisket, done with commercial
>charcoal and cherry wood.

I'm highly sceptical of that story.

> I don't know which of you is Pussy John1, but
>the other is Pussy John2.

He's just a confused PC faggot.

>Of course, I'm the one who is truly like a cat. I kill animals and eat them,
>albeit indirectly; because of my desire for eating animal flesh, animals are
>killed. I have an indoor cat that has been surgically altered, both
>reproductively, and in the way you object to.

If you mean you had the cat de-clawed, I only wish you were in my
presence so I could cheerfully snap each of your fingers, one by one.

<snip>

>My cat seems happy. She's purring on my lap right now. I don't feed her
>grain-based kibble because unlike humans, she is an obligatory carnivore, and
>like Oksana Femen, I say, "**** your morals."

Humans shouldn't really eat grains either.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:11:59 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:00:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
>>
>> > wrote:
>>

>> >Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.

>> >My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out

>> >onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French

>> >doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.

>> >--Bryan

>> Your cat can't kill a bird, you cut it's fingers and knuckles off when
>>
>> you had it declawed! :-(
>>

>And you can't write worth a shit. There should be a semicolon, not a comma,
>after "bird," and you used "it's" where you meant *its*. Besides, the cat
>has teeth. That reminds me of another cat, Hello Kitty, who does not have
>teeth, and doesn't even have a mouth. Hello Kitty is 40 years old, but she
>doesn't look a day over 29.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>--Bryan

Stiill no effective therapy for your Narcisstic Personalty Disorder,
eh? Not surprosing, it's harder to treat than many
psychological/mental disorders, particularly because those afflicted
really believe they are smarter than everyone else!

Which you cvertainly seem afflcted with!

John Kuthe...

---