Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_3_] Jeßus[_3_] is offline

Default Cat treat (very OT)

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:39:24 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:02:48 PM UTC-5, JohnJohn wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:00:05 -0500, John Kuthe >

>I remember taunting a bunch of those B-12 deficient pussies about 23
>years ago. They were protesting the use us research animals at the U of
>S Florida, so I bought a raw steak, and stood across the street from them
>eating it out of my hand and telling them that they should be denied life
>saving medical procedures because animal testing had been used to develop
>the treatments. I yelled stuff about how they looked pale, and like they needed some meat. I just had some excellent brisket, done with commercial
>charcoal and cherry wood.

I'm highly sceptical of that story.

> I don't know which of you is Pussy John1, but
>the other is Pussy John2.

He's just a confused PC faggot.

>Of course, I'm the one who is truly like a cat. I kill animals and eat them,
>albeit indirectly; because of my desire for eating animal flesh, animals are
>killed. I have an indoor cat that has been surgically altered, both
>reproductively, and in the way you object to.

If you mean you had the cat de-clawed, I only wish you were in my
presence so I could cheerfully snap each of your fingers, one by one.

<snip>

>My cat seems happy. She's purring on my lap right now. I don't feed her
>grain-based kibble because unlike humans, she is an obligatory carnivore, and
>like Oksana Femen, I say, "**** your morals."

Humans shouldn't really eat grains either.