Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: Janet Wilder

Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:22:32 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>
>Jill

I haven't seen her on the book of faces either. You have her e-mail
right?

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:22:32 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>>Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>>
>>Jill

> I haven't seen her on the book of faces either. You have her e-mail
> right?
>
> koko

I have mailed her but no response yet.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>
>Jill

K just saw her post on the book of faces. She and the dog? are
snuggled in enjoying the rain.

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:22:32 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>>Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>>
>>Jill

> K just saw her post on the book of faces. She and the dog? are
> snuggled in enjoying the rain.

ahhh thanks

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 4:07 PM, koko wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:22:32 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>>
>> Jill

> K just saw her post on the book of faces. She and the dog? are
> snuggled in enjoying the rain.
>
> koko

<Phew!>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 4:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>
> Jill

Thanks for asking, Jill. I've checked in regularly but there hasn't
been anything to reply to.

I'm past the half-way mark of the radiation treatments. I'm starting to
feel stronger as my blood chemistry comes back to normal.

Working on another manuscript, this one filled with dragons, and still
waiting for NYC to send me some money. Closest date will be early
October, then it should be a regular, direct deposit monthly payment. I
printed out a form for 1040 ES so I can mail the IRS some income tax on
that four-months worth of income.

Still have a few things to do with the estate, but getting there.

Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.

My 17 year-old granddaughter just got her ticket to visit me from
December 26 through January 1 and we are planning an overnight in Corpus
Christi to see the Aquarium and maybe a museum or two. It should be fun
to have her.

Son and his family will be here for Thanksgiving and I invited a couple,
who are my Wednesday drivers, that had no where else to go.

So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 5:07 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "koko" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:22:32 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I haven't seen her on the book of faces either. You have her e-mail
>> right?
>>
>> koko

> I have mailed her but no response yet.

Ophelia,

I didn't get an email from you?

Thanks all for your kindness and concern.

We are getting big rain. We need it. Poor little dog was squatting
under the soffet of the house trying to stay dry. I even took the car
out of the garage and drove down the driveway to get the mail. :-) Not
used to this down here in the Wild Horse Desert.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:04:52 -0500, Janet Wilder >
wrote:
snip
>Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.
>
>My 17 year-old granddaughter just got her ticket to visit me from
>December 26 through January 1 and we are planning an overnight in Corpus
>Christi to see the Aquarium and maybe a museum or two. It should be fun
>to have her.
>
>Son and his family will be here for Thanksgiving and I invited a couple,
>who are my Wednesday drivers, that had no where else to go.
>
>So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

What a lot of good and fun things to look forward to. I am envious of
your granddaughter visit. It sounds tremendous.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:

>Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.

If you need to be fitted for a bra I'm available.

>So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

Sounds wonderful, I'm glad you're feeling better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 6:09 PM, Janet Bostwick wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:04:52 -0500, Janet Wilder >
> wrote:
> snip
>> Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.
>>
>> My 17 year-old granddaughter just got her ticket to visit me from
>> December 26 through January 1 and we are planning an overnight in Corpus
>> Christi to see the Aquarium and maybe a museum or two. It should be fun
>> to have her.
>>
>> Son and his family will be here for Thanksgiving and I invited a couple,
>> who are my Wednesday drivers, that had no where else to go.
>>
>> So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

> What a lot of good and fun things to look forward to. I am envious of
> your granddaughter visit. It sounds tremendous.
> Janet US

She is one of those personalities that light up a room when she enters.
She never fails to delight me.

Son, wife and 8 going on 9 granddaughter are coming for Thanksgiving and
I adore that little girl. One of the nicest children I've ever
encountered. I have never seen her throw a tantrum, she always says
"please" and "thank you" and is very calm and sweet-natured. My DIL is
a very good mom. I am taking her to the beach and buying her very
first kite, which, I hope, we can get aloft.

I have three granddaughters and two step-granddaughters and I like three
of them. Of course, I love them all, but I enjoy the company of three.
One is a step-granddaughter and the other two I just mentioned.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 7:37 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>> Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.

> If you need to be fitted for a bra I'm available.

Thanks, Sheldon. I'm good in the undergarment department, but when I
need more, I'll alert you. :-)

>> So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

> Sounds wonderful, I'm glad you're feeling better.

Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> Janet Wilder wrote:
>>>
>>> Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.

>> If you need to be fitted for a bra I'm available.

>Thanks, Sheldon. I'm good in the undergarment department, but when I
>need more, I'll alert you. :-)
>>
>>> So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

>> Sounds wonderful, I'm glad you're feeling better.

>Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

I hope you realize all joking about bras aside I'm wishing you the
best always.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 7:57 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> If you need to be fitted for a bra I'm available.

>> Thanks, Sheldon. I'm good in the undergarment department, but when I
>> need more, I'll alert you. :-)

>>> Sounds wonderful, I'm glad you're feeling better.

>> Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

> I hope you realize all joking about bras aside I'm wishing you the
> best always.

Good on you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 7:04 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> On 9/13/2014 4:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Haven't seen a post from you recently. I hope you're okay.
>>
>> Jill

> Thanks for asking, Jill. I've checked in regularly but there hasn't
> been anything to reply to.
>
> I'm past the half-way mark of the radiation treatments. I'm starting to
> feel stronger as my blood chemistry comes back to normal.
>
> Working on another manuscript, this one filled with dragons, and still
> waiting for NYC to send me some money. Closest date will be early
> October, then it should be a regular, direct deposit monthly payment. I
> printed out a form for 1040 ES so I can mail the IRS some income tax on
> that four-months worth of income.
>
> Still have a few things to do with the estate, but getting there.
>
> Need to go shopping for a dress for my HS reunion in October.
>
> My 17 year-old granddaughter just got her ticket to visit me from
> December 26 through January 1 and we are planning an overnight in Corpus
> Christi to see the Aquarium and maybe a museum or two. It should be fun
> to have her.
>
> Son and his family will be here for Thanksgiving and I invited a couple,
> who are my Wednesday drivers, that had no where else to go.
>
> So I'm feeling better and keeping busy and out of trouble.

I'm so glad to hear you're okay. I do hope they get that money thing
straightened out pronto. It's the last thing you should have to worry
about. I know you'll enjoy the reunion and having your family and
friends around for the holidays.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/2014 8:57 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> If you need to be fitted for a bra I'm available.

>> Thanks, Sheldon. I'm good in the undergarment department, but when I
>> need more, I'll alert you. :-)

>>> Sounds wonderful, I'm glad you're feeling better.

>> Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

> I hope you realize all joking about bras aside I'm wishing you the
> best always.

I do realize that you mean well and I appreciate your kindness and
good wishes.

I don't mind the bra jokes as long as they stay within proprietary limits.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:55:58 -0500, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

>On 9/13/2014 8:57 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> Janet Wilder wrote:

>>> Thanks, Sheldon. I'm good in the undergarment department, but when I
>>> need more, I'll alert you. :-)

>>> Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

>> I hope you realize all joking about bras aside I'm wishing you the
>> best always.
>>

> I do realize that you mean well and I appreciate your kindness and
>good wishes.
>
>I don't mind the bra jokes as long as they stay within proprietary limits.

Of course. This is a public venue. I don't kiss and tell.

Ping Janet Wilder Ophelia[_11_] General Cooking 19 26-08-2014 02:32 AM
ping Janet Wilder Polly Esther[_2_] General Cooking 1 02-05-2014 04:00 PM
Ping: Janet Wilder sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 29-05-2013 04:18 AM
Ping Janet Wilder W. Baker Diabetic 13 10-04-2012 07:11 PM
PING: Janet Wilder George Shirley General Cooking 9 26-11-2008 12:39 AM