Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Casa Mayo Llorente Show (was: Any "Epic Meal Empire" Fans?)

On 9/3/2014 12:01 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:08:29 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:31:53 -0600, Mayo > wrote:
>>
>>> Oh knock it off with all the woman-bashing, you bloated dumpling!

>> I stand corrected. He watches Netflix all day long.

> Isn't it sweet how I can say *anything* at all, then Casa "Mayo" Boner
> tries to hijack the [sub]thread with stupid, inane comments, which
> then cues Barbara Llorente ("sf") into replying with a mutually stupid
> comeback stroke?
>
> Don't you two have *any* respect for yourselves? I totally OWN both
> of you. In the meantime, I will carry on here and you two will burn
> and die.

It's been a real trial for you hasn't it Shu Mai?

A couple of people enjoying a free form chat on foods and cooking, and
poor Yappy chasing his tail in a frenzy of spite because at long last
folks here see you for the evil troll that you are.

Tsk...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 08:22:51 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

> On 9/3/2014 12:01 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

> >> I stand corrected. He watches Netflix all day long.

> > Isn't it sweet how I can say *anything* at all, then Casa "Mayo" Boner
> > tries to hijack the [sub]thread with stupid, inane comments, which
> > then cues Barbara Llorente ("sf") into replying with a mutually stupid
> > comeback stroke?
> >
> > Don't you two have *any* respect for yourselves? I totally OWN both
> > of you. In the meantime, I will carry on here and you two will burn
> > and die.

> It's been a real trial for you hasn't it Shu Mai?
>
> A couple of people enjoying a free form chat on foods and cooking, and
> poor Yappy chasing his tail in a frenzy of spite because at long last
> folks here see you for the evil troll that you are.
>
> Tsk...

He pouts and throws temper tantrums. I can visualize this one. He's
pounding the carpet with his fat fists and kicking with his shoes on
because otherwise he'll hurt his piggies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/3/2014 10:32 AM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 08:22:51 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

>>> Isn't it sweet how I can say *anything* at all, then Casa "Mayo" Boner
>>> tries to hijack the [sub]thread with stupid, inane comments, which
>>> then cues Barbara Llorente ("sf") into replying with a mutually stupid
>>> comeback stroke?
>>>
>>> Don't you two have *any* respect for yourselves? I totally OWN both
>>> of you. In the meantime, I will carry on here and you two will burn
>>> and die.

>> It's been a real trial for you hasn't it Shu Mai?
>>
>> A couple of people enjoying a free form chat on foods and cooking, and
>> poor Yappy chasing his tail in a frenzy of spite because at long last
>> folks here see you for the evil troll that you are.
>>
>> Tsk...
>>

> He pouts and throws temper tantrums. I can visualize this one. He's
> pounding the carpet with his fat fists and kicking with his shoes on
> because otherwise he'll hurt his piggies.

ROFLOL!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/3/2014 12:43 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:32:50 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> He pouts and throws temper tantrums. I can visualize this one. He's
>> pounding the carpet with his fat fists and kicking with his shoes on
>> because otherwise he'll hurt his piggies.

> Hardly. I'm laughing pathetically at how Casa Boner is playing you
> like a harp. What a disgrace.
>
> -sw

A harp makes angelic music, you might wish to adjust the contrast on
your insults, Yappy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 08:22:51 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

>> > Isn't it sweet how I can say *anything* at all, then Casa "Mayo" Boner
>> > tries to hijack the [sub]thread with stupid, inane comments, which
>> > then cues Barbara Llorente ("sf") into replying with a mutually stupid
>> > comeback stroke?
>> >
>> > Don't you two have *any* respect for yourselves? I totally OWN both
>> > of you. In the meantime, I will carry on here and you two will burn
>> > and die.

>> It's been a real trial for you hasn't it Shu Mai?
>>
>> A couple of people enjoying a free form chat on foods and cooking, and
>> poor Yappy chasing his tail in a frenzy of spite because at long last
>> folks here see you for the evil troll that you are.
>>
>> Tsk...
>>

> He pouts and throws temper tantrums. I can visualize this one. He's
> pounding the carpet with his fat fists and kicking with his shoes on
> because otherwise he'll hurt his piggies.

Hehehehe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 16:36:29 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

> On 9/3/2014 12:43 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:32:50 -0700, sf wrote:
> >
> >> He pouts and throws temper tantrums. I can visualize this one. He's
> >> pounding the carpet with his fat fists and kicking with his shoes on
> >> because otherwise he'll hurt his piggies.

> > Hardly. I'm laughing pathetically at how Casa Boner is playing you
> > like a harp. What a disgrace.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> A harp makes angelic music, you might wish to adjust the contrast on
> your insults, Yappy.

"Playing" means this is a game, so the question then becomes "to what
end". I know what my end game is and I am achieving it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/3/2014 9:55 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 16:36:29 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

>>> Hardly. I'm laughing pathetically at how Casa Boner is playing you
>>> like a harp. What a disgrace.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> A harp makes angelic music, you might wish to adjust the contrast on
>> your insults, Yappy.

> "Playing" means this is a game, so the question then becomes "to what
> end". I know what my end game is and I am achieving it.

Oh good!

I simply played "defrock the troll" - it seems to have worked.