Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Default ATTNETION! ALL CAMPING TRIPS!

The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and do
not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
available to be posting to the group.

That boy seems to be seriously ****ed up in the head.

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 23:13:10 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> ***WARNING***
>
> ***WARNING***
>
> ALL FISHING TRIPS, CAMPING TRIPS, aNYTHING!!! THAT IS A ACTIVITY THAT HAS TO
> DO WITH NOE ELECTRICITY,
>
> are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.
>
> This apply's not only to RIGHT NOW, but any point in the future, to
> eliminate possible misunderstandings.
>
> So Zilbandy...
>
> ARE YOU GOING ON A FISHING TRIP, OR NOT????????
>
> are you going camping, or are you doing ANY activitiy which doesn't have
> Internet-accesess?
>
> IS ANYBODY going to be awa y from teh computer??
>
> THIS IS EVERYBODY'S FINAL WARNING ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.checkmate,alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Checkmate!

On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:32:18 -0500, Dogbert put forth the notion that:

> The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
> that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and do
> not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
> available to be posting to the group.
>
> That boy seems to be seriously ****ed up in the head.
>
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 23:13:10 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > ***WARNING***
> >
> > ***WARNING***
> >
> > ALL FISHING TRIPS, CAMPING TRIPS, aNYTHING!!! THAT IS A ACTIVITY THAT HAS TO
> > DO WITH NOE ELECTRICITY,
> >
> > are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.
> >
> > This apply's not only to RIGHT NOW, but any point in the future, to
> > eliminate possible misunderstandings.
> >
> > So Zilbandy...
> >
> > ARE YOU GOING ON A FISHING TRIP, OR NOT????????
> >
> > are you going camping, or are you doing ANY activitiy which doesn't have
> > Internet-accesess?
> >
> > IS ANYBODY going to be awa y from teh computer??
> >
> > THIS IS EVERYBODY'S FINAL WARNING ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

That's a most excellent troel rant. Kudos!

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.checkmate,alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 03:38:20PM -0700, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:32:18 -0500, Dogbert put forth the notion that:
>

> > The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
> > that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and do
> > not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
> > available to be posting to the group.
> >
> > That boy seems to be seriously ****ed up in the head.
> >
> > On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 23:13:10 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > > ***WARNING***
> > >
> > > ***WARNING***
> > >
> > > ALL FISHING TRIPS, CAMPING TRIPS, aNYTHING!!! THAT IS A ACTIVITY THAT HAS TO
> > > DO WITH NOE ELECTRICITY,
> > >
> > > are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.
> > >
> > > This apply's not only to RIGHT NOW, but any point in the future, to
> > > eliminate possible misunderstandings.
> > >
> > > So Zilbandy...
> > >
> > > ARE YOU GOING ON A FISHING TRIP, OR NOT????????
> > >
> > > are you going camping, or are you doing ANY activitiy which doesn't have
> > > Internet-accesess?
> > >
> > > IS ANYBODY going to be awa y from teh computer??
> > >
> > > THIS IS EVERYBODY'S FINAL WARNING ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

> That's a most excellent troel rant. Kudos!

Your standard of literary excellence is exactly politically correct.
Doublepluskudos.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
Innumerate poets
Expressing ideas poorly

Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.checkmate,alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking
% % is offline

Uncle Steve wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 03:38:20PM -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>> posts by Checkmate!
>>
>> On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:32:18 -0500, Dogbert put forth the notion that:
>>

>>> The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
>>> that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and
>>> do not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
>>> available to be posting to the group.
>>>
>>> That boy seems to be seriously ****ed up in the head.

>> That's a most excellent troel rant. Kudos!

> Your standard of literary excellence is exactly politically correct.
> Doublepluskudos.
>

> Regards,
>
> Uncle Steve

you must've had a double for that one
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

WTF???? "demanding that the group notify???!!!: what I said was:

>> are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.

just exactly how the **** did you translate "extremely reccomend" to
"demanding"?????

Your an idiot.

Oh and BTW I never said that so I know "when their otherwise not available"

The reason I said that was, to eleminate confusion becouse of Robert who
claimed he was Camping when he was actually just killfiled.

Zilbandy was getting a little out of hand, so I warned him of a potential
temporary kill-file, thats why I reccoemended he announce and plans to be
away from his computer so he couldn't claim the killfile wasn't effective.

Just trying to get you morons to learn from Robert's mistake, but apparently
your just all to dumb to understand such a simple concept.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

"Jerky Sauk" > wrote in
m:

I recommend you keep crossposting to AUK, dumb****.

> Your an idiot.

No, "You're an idiot", Jerky.

> Oh and BTW I never said that so I know "when their otherwise not
> available"
>
> The reason I said that was, to eleminate confusion becouse of Robert
> who claimed he was Camping when he was actually just killfiled.
>
> Zilbandy was getting a little out of hand, so I warned him of a
> potential temporary kill-file, thats why I reccoemended he announce
> and plans to be away from his computer so he couldn't claim the
> killfile wasn't effective.
>
> Just trying to get you morons to learn from Robert's mistake, but
> apparently your just all to dumb to understand such a simple concept.

You're too dumb to understand the difference between "your" and you're".

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am the only HOPE of the astrological community." - Edmo misspells the
word "dope" again.
Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Checkmate!

On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 20:51:29 -0600, Jerry Sauk put forth the notion that:

> "Dogbert" > wrote in message
> >
> > The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
> > that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and do
> > not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
> > available to be posting to the group.

> WTF???? "demanding that the group notify???!!!: what I said was:
>
> >> are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.

> just exactly how the **** did you translate "extremely reccomend" to
> "demanding"?????
>
> Your an idiot.
>
> Oh and BTW I never said that so I know "when their otherwise not available"
>
> The reason I said that was, to eleminate confusion becouse of Robert who
> claimed he was Camping when he was actually just killfiled.
>
> Zilbandy was getting a little out of hand, so I warned him of a potential
> temporary kill-file, thats why I reccoemended he announce and plans to be
> away from his computer so he couldn't claim the killfile wasn't effective.
>
> Just trying to get you morons to learn from Robert's mistake, but apparently
> your just all to dumb to understand such a simple concept.

Can I take a vacation now?

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2013
all rights reserved
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> "Jerky Sauk" > wrote in
>
> m:
>

> > "Dogbert" > wrote in message

> >> The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding

> >> that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and

> >> do not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not

> >> available to be posting to the group.

> > just exactly how the **** did you translate "extremely reccomend" to

> > "demanding"?????

> I recommend you keep crossposting to AUK, dumb****.
>

> > Your an idiot.

> No, "You're an idiot", Jerky.
>

> > Oh and BTW I never said that so I know "when their otherwise not

> > available"

> > The reason I said that was, to eleminate confusion becouse of Robert

> > who claimed he was Camping when he was actually just killfiled.

> > Zilbandy was getting a little out of hand, so I warned him of a

> > potential temporary kill-file, thats why I reccoemended he announce

> > and plans to be away from his computer so he couldn't claim the

> > killfile wasn't effective.

> > Just trying to get you morons to learn from Robert's mistake, but

> > apparently your just all to dumb to understand such a simple concept.

> You're too dumb to understand the difference between "your" and you're".

What's maryanne kehoe up to these daze...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.checkmate,alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Checkmate > wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:32:18 -0500, Dogbert put forth the notion that:
>

>> The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
>> that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and
>> do not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
>> available to be posting to the group.
>>
>> That boy seems to be seriously ****ed up in the head.
>>
>> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 23:13:10 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>> ***WARNING***
>>>
>>> ***WARNING***
>>>
>>> ALL FISHING TRIPS, CAMPING TRIPS, aNYTHING!!! THAT IS A ACTIVITY
>>> THAT HAS TO DO WITH NOE ELECTRICITY,
>>>
>>> are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.
>>>
>>> This apply's not only to RIGHT NOW, but any point in the future, to
>>> eliminate possible misunderstandings.
>>>
>>> So Zilbandy...
>>>
>>> ARE YOU GOING ON A FISHING TRIP, OR NOT????????
>>>
>>> are you going camping, or are you doing ANY activitiy which doesn't
>>> have Internet-accesess?
>>>
>>> IS ANYBODY going to be awa y from teh computer??
>>>
>>> THIS IS EVERYBODY'S FINAL WARNING ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

> That's a most excellent troel rant. Kudos!

The point of this entire thing goes back to early in the thread where Jerry
insisted that being out on a boat constitutes camping. He was taking aq well
deserved beating for that so he started a corralary ****wit controversy over
some dumbass shit about camping and electricity.

Hey Jerry, let's all go camping out on the water. We'll each start a
campfire in our boats. You first. Please.
--
Ronald P. McDonald
"All that spam also needs to be elimintaerd for, making google easier to

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Jerry Sauk > wrote:
> "Dogbert" > wrote in message
>>
>> The president and moderator of alt.food.fast-food is now demanding
>> that group participants notify him any time they go out of town and
>> do not have internet access so he knows when they're otherwise not
>> available to be posting to the group.

> WTF???? "demanding that the group notify???!!!: what I said was:
>
>>> are extremely reccomended that they be announced ahead of time.

> just exactly how the **** did you translate "extremely reccomend" to
> "demanding"?????
>
> Your an idiot.
>
> Oh and BTW I never said that so I know "when their otherwise not
> available"
> The reason I said that was, to eleminate confusion becouse of Robert
> who claimed he was Camping when he was actually just killfiled.

Ahh, so if we tell you when we go camping that prove Robert is guilty of
whatever ****ed up shit you're talking about now.

> Zilbandy was getting a little out of hand, so I warned him of a
> potential temporary kill-file, thats why I reccoemended he announce
> and plans to be away from his computer so he couldn't claim the
> killfile wasn't effective.

He's not out of hand, he's ridiculing you for being utterly ridiculous,
which of course can only be mitigated by going camping in a ****in' boat so
get going and light that floating campfire, please.

Idiot.
--
Ronald P. McDonald
"All that spam also needs to be elimintaerd for, making google easier to
search in the future. "
-Jerry Sauk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:34:57 -0500, "Ronald McDonald"
> wrote:

> Zilbandy

That's a long gone name. I'm wondering who he is appearing as in rfc
now. We have lots of new names, but they are mostly recycled posters
trying to pretend they haven't been here before (or lurkers testing
the waters). Yeah, right.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 00:45:47 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:34:57 -0500, "Ronald McDonald"
> > wrote:
>
>> Zilbandy

> That's a long gone name. I'm wondering who he is appearing as in rfc
> now. We have lots of new names, but they are mostly recycled posters
> trying to pretend they haven't been here before (or lurkers testing
> the waters). Yeah, right.

Barabra Llorente is still seeing sock puppets around every corner.
Since she has a dozen different identities, then EVERYONE must have
multiple identities.

Zilbandy is Zilbandy. I seriously doubt he has any sock puppets or
alternate identities.

-sw