Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sorry for the blank replies!

I don't know what is going on this time to cause that. Last time I think it
was a bad mouse. But AFAIK this mouse isn't bad.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>I don't know what is going on this time to cause that. Last time I think
>it was a bad mouse. But AFAIK this mouse isn't bad.

No problem, Julie. Just makes me smile. DD has a phone she can't answer. We
have to call, let it ring and hang up. She calls back. Whatever. Polly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Polly Esther" > Wrote in message:

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>I don't know what is going on this time to cause that. Last time I think
>>it was a bad mouse. But AFAIK this mouse isn't bad.

> No problem, Julie. Just makes me smile. DD has a phone she can't answer. We
> have to call, let it ring and hang up. She calls back. Whatever. Polly

is it a Samsung? I had to look in the manual to figure out how to answer my new one.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:12:29 -0500 (EST), Cheryl
> wrote:

> "Polly Esther" > Wrote in message:
> >
> > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> >>I don't know what is going on this time to cause that. Last time I think
> >>it was a bad mouse. But AFAIK this mouse isn't bad.

> > No problem, Julie. Just makes me smile. DD has a phone she can't answer. We
> > have to call, let it ring and hang up. She calls back. Whatever. Polly
> >

> is it a Samsung? I had to look in the manual to figure out how to answer my new one.

I hate it when they make things that should be brain dead simple so
hard to use.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/15/2013 10:35 AM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:12:29 -0500 (EST), Cheryl
> > wrote:

>>> No problem, Julie. Just makes me smile. DD has a phone she can't answer. We
>>> have to call, let it ring and hang up. She calls back. Whatever. Polly
>>>

>> is it a Samsung? I had to look in the manual to figure out how to answer my new one.

> I hate it when they make things that should be brain dead simple so
> hard to use.

Who doesn't hate that? LOL

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:12:29 -0500 (EST), Cheryl
> > wrote:

>> > No problem, Julie. Just makes me smile. DD has a phone she can't
>> > answer. We have to call, let it ring and hang up. She calls back.
>> > Whatever. Polly
>> >

>> is it a Samsung? I had to look in the manual to figure out how to
>> answer my new one.

> I hate it when they make things that should be brain dead simple so
> hard to use.

(Shaking my head at the utter stupidty of some people....)

--
Peter
Brisbane

Success isn't so difficult.
Just bite off more than you can chew,
then go do it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:54:36 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 2/15/2013 10:35 AM, sf wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:12:29 -0500 (EST), Cheryl
> > > wrote:

> >> is it a Samsung? I had to look in the manual to figure out how to answer my new one.

> > I hate it when they make things that should be brain dead simple so
> > hard to use.
> >

> Who doesn't hate that? LOL

I had to look at the manual every time I needed to adjust the time
from Standard and back again from Daylight Savings. Grrr.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:56:56 -0800, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:54:36 -0500, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>> On 2/15/2013 10:35 AM, sf wrote:
>> > On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:12:29 -0500 (EST), Cheryl

>> > I hate it when they make things that should be brain dead simple so
>> > hard to use.
>> >

>> Who doesn't hate that? LOL
>>

>I had to look at the manual every time I needed to adjust the time
>from Standard and back again from Daylight Savings. Grrr.

I'm glad to hear that. Most of the time my watch is off by one hour
because I won't bother changing back and forth with daylight saving
time. The same person that managed to scribe The Lord's Prayer on a
grain of rice wrote the instruction manual for my watch.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:04:04 -0700, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:56:56 -0800, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:54:36 -0500, jmcquown >
> >wrote:

> >> Who doesn't hate that? LOL
> >>

> >I had to look at the manual every time I needed to adjust the time
> >from Standard and back again from Daylight Savings. Grrr.

> I'm glad to hear that. Most of the time my watch is off by one hour
> because I won't bother changing back and forth with daylight saving
> time. The same person that managed to scribe The Lord's Prayer on a
> grain of rice wrote the instruction manual for my watch.

Have you tried to find it online, Janet? The nice part of viewing it
in a browser is that you can increase/decrease font size easily. I
copied the part of the oven's online manual (PDF) that I needed for
resetting the clock and keep it on my desktop now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:26:16 -0800, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:04:04 -0700, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:56:56 -0800, sf > wrote:

>> >I had to look at the manual every time I needed to adjust the time
>> >from Standard and back again from Daylight Savings. Grrr.

>> I'm glad to hear that. Most of the time my watch is off by one hour
>> because I won't bother changing back and forth with daylight saving
>> time. The same person that managed to scribe The Lord's Prayer on a
>> grain of rice wrote the instruction manual for my watch.

>Have you tried to find it online, Janet? The nice part of viewing it
>in a browser is that you can increase/decrease font size easily. I
>copied the part of the oven's online manual (PDF) that I needed for
>resetting the clock and keep it on my desktop now.

That is so smart! I've gotten stuff off the 'Net, but I never thought
to keep it in my computer. Thanks. (my oven and MW reset very easily.
Janet US