Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bean myth debunked

On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:48:32 PM UTC-5, Bryan wrote:
> On Friday, February 8, 2013 4:37:31 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>
> > On Friday, February 8, 2013 4:01:04 PM UTC-5, "The Gelding" John Kuthe wrote:

> > > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:07:36 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> > > Gee, and MAYBE someday you can think and feel outside yourself enough

> > > to apply this theoretical grand-sounding philosophy to ANYONE other

> > > than yourSELF!!

> > > Like that's ever gonna happen!

> > > John Kuthe...

> > You know, I've lost a friend or two in the past. I never whined like a little bitch to them to try to get them to take me back. I also didn't try to imply that there was something wrong with them because they didn't enjoy my company. And I certainly wouldn't do it online using my real name. Why don't you just move on with life? Seriously. This fixation you have with Bryan is really disturbing. If I were him, I'd beat the living shit out of your faggot ass.

> John is not, to my knowledge, homosexual. He's just abandoned being actively heterosexual. His "fixation" with me is silly, but I don't respond to verbal
>
> attacks with violence. I wish he'd get romantically involved with a nice woman, and put his interest in me in the past--and quit posting to Usenet.
>

> --Bryan

As I've said before, I don't think he's a homosexual and if he were I wouldn't care. But he is a little faggot. You and I and he are the same age, and I know you know what I mean by the term "faggot" or "homo". Obviously you can handle the situation with him the way you want. If it were me and I knew where he lived, I would beat him senseless. *I* don't feel any need to beat him down - I'm not the friend he has betrayed online. He means nothing to me. But if I knew him in real life and he said the personal things he's said about you - beat down time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:47:55 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> sf wrote:
> >
> > That's hubby. Just mention the word "pickled" in front of something
> > and he automatically doesn't like it: pickled beets, pickled herring,
> > pickled green beans, pickled asparagus, pickled figs (those didn't
> > have whisper of vinegar, but he wouldn't try them anyway).

> Try telling him that you now have pickled tits. See if he'll be willing to
> try them. heheheh Damn, I just turned into Sheldon!

I'm pretty sure you must be Sheldon if you can make that kind of
comment.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:18:23 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> Yes, Aidells sucks big ones. You need better sausage. Even a
> keilbasa is better than Aidells.

Unfortunately, andouille is rare where I live... so I have to make do.
I did go to a local "renowned" butcher 40 or so minutes by freeway
from me (which is practically going on safari into the Outback,
AFAIC), bought one - but it's sitting in my freezer waiting for me to
do something with it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:05:28 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> As I've said before, I don't think he's a homosexual and if he were I
> wouldn't care. But he is a little faggot. You and I and he are the same
> age, and I know you know what I mean by the term "faggot" or "homo".

Those are words I don't use. I did refer to him as "prissy," and compared
him to Felix Unger.

> Obviously you can handle the situation with him the way you want. If it
> were me and I knew where he lived, I would beat him senseless. *I* don't
> feel any need to beat him down - I'm not the friend he has betrayed online.

I don't see insulted as the same as betrayed. I really don't think the guy
can help himself. When it comes to Usenet, he doesn't act rationally. He's
pathetic, and he nearly always ends up looking worse that he makes me look.
Any person acting rationally would have realized that and quit picking fights.

> He means nothing to me. But if I knew him in real life and he said the
> personal things he's said about you - beat down time.

Do something that would certainly end up with both of us in physical pain and
me arrested? If I were in jail, I'd have to eat bad food and not get laid,
and there's no beer.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> >Why don't you two just go get a ****ing room, kiss, do your thing and get
> >on with life?

> Because then we would have the pleasure of ****INGYOU OFF!
> Non-person!

Peetey aspires to have a single person to hate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> Uh oh! Little miss Billy Butt****er is now threatening me with
> physical violence!

I have it on good authority that Zitty is actually a butt-licker. The last
time he tried ****ing somebody, the guy kept laughing and saying "stop
tickling me!" Turns out he's a natural rimmer though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> Those are words I don't use. I did refer to him as "prissy," and compared
> him to Felix Unger.

Remember how Tony Randall's Felix used to mince around the apt.? I LOLed when
he whined about his "wife". Lemmon, maybe, but not Randall.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 9:59:20 AM UTC-6, George M. Middius wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
>

> > Those are words I don't use. I did refer to him as "prissy," and compared

> > him to Felix Unger.

> Remember how Tony Randall's Felix used to mince around the apt.? I LOLed when
>
> he whined about his "wife". Lemmon, maybe, but not Randall.

I was thinking Randall.

--Bryan