Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ready made pie crusts with no hydrogenated oils

Bama brand-
http://www.amazon.com/Graham-Cracker.../dp/B007U1ZLMY

Not the case for Keebler-
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Keebler-Re...-9-oz/10818466

Nor for Honey Maid-
http://www.nabiscoworld.com/Brands/P...uct=4400004833

Guess where I got the Bama brand.

OK, Dollar Tree, where nothing is over a dollar.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 1, 3:44*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> Bama brand-http://www.amazon.com/Graham-Cracker-170-1g-Cholesterol-Bama/dp/B007U...
>
> Not the case for Keebler-http://www.walmart.com/ip/Keebler-Ready-Crust-Graham-Pie-Crust-9-oz/1...
>
> Nor for Honey Maid-http://www.nabiscoworld.com/Brands/ProductInformation.aspx?BrandKey=h...
>
> Guess where I got the Bama brand.
>
> OK, Dollar Tree, where nothing is over a dollar.
>
> --Bryan

Hopefully they won't taste like an old sweaty dollar bill.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:44:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>Guess where I got the Bama brand.
>
>OK, Dollar Tree, where nothing is over a dollar.
>
>--Bryan

OMG! You are so white trash!

You gonna put Cool Whip on that cardboard bought "pie crust"?

I always make my own pie crust.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:40:46 -0600, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:44:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>>Guess where I got the Bama brand.
>>
>>OK, Dollar Tree, where nothing is over a dollar.
>>
>>--Bryan

>OMG! You are so white trash!
>
>You gonna put Cool Whip on that cardboard bought "pie crust"?
>
>I always make my own Crisco pie crust.
>
>John Kuthe...

I bet you use the butter flavored Crisco.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:50:57 -0500, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:40:46 -0600, John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:44:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>>>Guess where I got the Bama brand.
>>>
>>>OK, Dollar Tree, where nothing is over a dollar.
>>>
>>>--Bryan

>>OMG! You are so white trash!
>>
>>You gonna put Cool Whip on that cardboard bought "pie crust"?
>>
>>I always make my own Crisco pie crust.
>>
>>John Kuthe...

>I bet you use the butter flavored Crisco.

Nope! Pure butter!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 1, 2013 7:40:46 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:44:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> >Guess where I got the Bama brand.

> >OK, Dollar Tree, where nothing is over a dollar.

> >--Bryan

> OMG! You are so white trash!
>

> You gonna put Cool Whip on that cardboard bought "pie crust"?
>

> I always make my own pie crust.

John, it's graham cracker crust.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 1, 2013 9:46:36 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:50:57 -0500, Brooklyn1
>
> > wrote:
>

> >On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:40:46 -0600, John Kuthe >

> >wrote:

> >>On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:44:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> >>OMG! You are so white trash!

> >>You gonna put Cool Whip on that cardboard bought "pie crust"?

> >>I always make my own Crisco pie crust.

> >>John Kuthe...

> >I bet you use the butter flavored Crisco.

> Nope! Pure butter!

But Sheldon, he does use coverture chocolate made with part Crisco, rather than pure cocoa butter. He shills for the company too, since they sent him free product for praising them on the internet. Hey, Chocoley, who's your little bitch?

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:35:24 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>But Sheldon, he does use coverture chocolate made with part Crisco, rather than pure cocoa butter. He shills for the company too, since they sent him free product for praising them on the internet. Hey, Chocoley, who's your little bitch?
>
>--Bryan

Don't worry Bryan. You won'd have to suffer any more of my Christmas
Candy with it's substandard chocolate coating. Ever. You made Santa's
naughty list!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:35:24 -0800 (PST), Bryan
> >But Sheldon, he does use coverture chocolate made with part Crisco,
> >rather than pure cocoa butter. He shills for the company too, since
> >they sent him free product for praising them on the internet.
> >Hey, Chocoley, who's your little bitch?
> >
> >--Bryan

> Don't worry Bryan. You won'd have to suffer any more of my Christmas
> Candy with it's substandard chocolate coating. Ever. You made Santa's
> naughty list!
>
> John Kuthe...

You do realize, I guess, that Brian was picking on Sheldon and not you.
But that said....
Can I have Brian's share next year? :-D

Just kidding, but your candy pics really look and sound good, John.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 07:47:00 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>You do realize, I guess, that Brian was picking on Sheldon and not you.
>But that said....
>Can I have Brian's share next year? :-D
>
>Just kidding, but your candy pics really look and sound good, John.
>
>G.

No Gary, Bryan was being his usual obsessive self and pretending he
knows better than everyone else, as usual. Megalomania is ugly!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 6:32:04 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:35:24 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> >But Sheldon, he does use coverture chocolate made with part Crisco, rather than pure cocoa butter. He shills for the company too, since they sent him free product for praising them on the internet. Hey, Chocoley, who's your little bitch?

> >--Bryan

> Don't worry Bryan. You won'd have to suffer any more of my Christmas
>
> Candy with it's substandard chocolate coating. Ever. You made Santa's
>
> naughty list!

Well, you posted the recipe for the cherries. That was your only significant contribution to this NG. The only other good one was the toffee, and toffee isn't rocket science.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:31:58 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>John, it's graham cracker crust.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>--Bryan

It's store bought crust, and thus rubbish!

Lazy ass!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 06:05:50 -0800 (PST), Bryan
>Well, you posted the recipe for the cherries. That was your only significant contribution to this NG. The only other good one was the toffee, and toffee isn't rocket science.

You will never make either, you are too lazy!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default *I gave you candy, and if you want me to give you more candy,

On Saturday, February 2, 2013 8:24:58 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 06:05:50 -0800 (PST), Bryan

> >Well, you posted the recipe for the cherries. That was your only significant contribution to this NG. The only other good one was the toffee, and toffee isn't rocket science.

> You will never make either, you are too lazy!

I'm not a sweets person, but it wouldn't surprise be if my wife made some use of the marinated cherry recipe. We do have a few sweet cherry trees.

And it sounds like you feel that you buy friendship with gifts. That's awfully pathetic. The whole *If you were MY friend, I'd give you candy* sounds like a second grader, though coming from an old bachelor like you, it seems downright creepy, like maybe you're the guy our mothers advised us not to take candy from.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 07:51:47 -0800 (PST), Bryan

The Christmas Candy is frtom Santa. Santa only gives gifts to good
little girls and boys, not assholes like you!

John Kuthe...