Snowfeet1

Default Fish Tacos

Anyone have a good recipe for fish tacos?
kilikini

"Snowfeet1" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a good recipe for fish tacos?

I usually take a fish like snapper, cut it up into strips, beer batter it
and fry it in oil. I take two corn tortillas, put a couple slivers of the
breaded and fried snapper, add shredded cabbage and toss on a white sauce.
(My white sauce is a combo of sour cream, mayo, lime juice and a tad bit of
spicey salsa.) Dice up some red onion and enjoy. If you like yours with
more zing, some chopped jalepenos will do.

kili

kilikini

"Snowfeet1" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a good recipe for fish tacos?

I usually take a fish like snapper, cut it up into strips, beer batter it
and fry it in oil. I take two corn tortillas, put a couple slivers of the
breaded and fried snapper, add shredded cabbage and toss on a white sauce.
(My white sauce is a combo of sour cream, mayo, lime juice and a tad bit of
spicey salsa.) Dice up some red onion and enjoy. If you like yours with
more zing, some chopped jalepenos will do.

kili

Rich McCormack

Snowfeet1 wrote:

> Anyone have a good recipe for fish tacos?

One of my favorite foods...

http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/fishtaco.html

Rich McCormack

Snowfeet1 wrote:

> Anyone have a good recipe for fish tacos?

One of my favorite foods...

http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/fishtaco.html

sf

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 07:28:54 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

> "Snowfeet1" > wrote in message
> > Anyone have a good recipe for fish tacos?

> I usually take a fish like snapper, cut it up into strips, beer batter it
> and fry it in oil. I take two corn tortillas, put a couple slivers of the
> breaded and fried snapper, add shredded cabbage and toss on a white sauce.
> (My white sauce is a combo of sour cream, mayo, lime juice and a tad bit of
> spicey salsa.) Dice up some red onion and enjoy. If you like yours with
> more zing, some chopped jalepenos will do.

My son made fish tacos last week. He used grouper and did
an egg wash, dipped in flour. The coating was light, the
fish was firm and it was by far the best fish taco he'd made
to date. My opinion was confirmed by other eaters who order
them in restaurants... they said his fish tacos were better.

sf
sf

Fish tacos Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 11 06-05-2012 07:34 PM
Fish Tacos International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 11-07-2007 05:10 AM
REC: Fish Tacos Pete Romfh Diabetic 1 06-03-2006 12:14 AM
Fish tacos - not bad! Peter Aitken General Cooking 5 10-09-2005 11:25 AM