Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default On Topic post about Off Topic Posts (that no one responded to inanother thread)

.........but should have.

If everyone from the beginning of time stayed on topic, we would
have few topics to choose from today.

TJ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message
> ........but should have.
>
> If everyone from the beginning of time stayed on topic, we would
> have few topics to choose from today.
>
> TJ

shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up!... shut up!...
shut up!!!

and get back to work.

(this was only meant for TJ, anyone else-- please move along...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Somebody wrote:

> "Tommy Joe" > wrote in message
> > ........but should have.
> >
> > If everyone from the beginning of time stayed on topic, we would
> > have few topics to choose from today.
> >
> > TJ

> shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up!... shut up!...
> shut up!!!
>
> and get back to work.
>
> (this was only meant for TJ, anyone else-- please move along...)

YOU need to get back to work, dude. You posted so much yesterday that I
just had to run the numbers this morning. Yesterday you posted 88 times,
give or take a couple. WTH? I thought I posted too much (and I
do....someone called me Gabby once), but you take the cake here.

G. :-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

> YOU need to get back to work, dude. You posted so much yesterday that I
> just had to run the numbers this morning. Yesterday you posted 88 times,
> give or take a couple. WTH? I thought I posted too much (and I
> do....someone called me Gabby once), but you take the cake here.
>
> G. :-D

I hope it's Boston Creme! Or chocolate with Turkey Hill Moose Tracks. (No
offense Moose.)

I got fired for being sick two days for a bus driver job I hated and was
going to hate even more the more I did it... Can I miserate a while?... I
needed that job to retire... ****. *sad face*

Hell, I was so depressed yesterday I invited my ex over!

now, I'm reduce to watching angry Neil Young videos in the basement. Oddly,
it seems to help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1v_...eature=related

PS **** you Chemo. Whatever you post is crap and people like you less than
TJ.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 20, 1:07*pm, "Somebody" > wrote:
> "Gary" > wrote in ....
> > YOU need to get back to work, dude. *You posted so much yesterday that I
> > just had to run the numbers this morning. *Yesterday you posted 88 times,
> > give or take a couple. *WTH? *I thought I posted too much (and I
> > do....someone called me Gabby once), but you take the cake here.

> > G. * :-D

> I hope it's Boston Creme! *Or chocolate with Turkey Hill Moose Tracks. *(No
> offense Moose.)
>
> I got fired for being sick two days for a bus driver job I hated and was
> going to hate even more the more I did it... *Can I miserate a while?.... *I
> needed that job to retire... *****. **sad face*
>
> Hell, I was so depressed yesterday I invited my ex over!
>
> now, I'm reduce to watching angry Neil Young videos in the basement. *Oddly,
> it seems to help.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1v_...eature=related
>
> PS ***** you Chemo. Whatever you post is crap and people like you less than
> TJ.

Now you've really gone and hurt my feelings....Mr. Spilled Salad Man.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo" > wrote in message

Now you've really gone and hurt my feelings....Mr. Spilled Salad Man.

---

sorry... wanna get a beer-- I'll buy. But none of that foreign crap...
Pabst Blue Ribbon! We can sit at the bar check out the big titty women
that won't ever **** us.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 20, 1:23*pm, "Somebody" > wrote:
> "Chemo" > wrote in message

> Now you've really gone and hurt my feelings....Mr. Spilled Salad Man.
>
> ---
>
> sorry... *wanna get a beer-- I'll buy. *But none of that foreign crap....
> Pabst Blue Ribbon! * *We can sit at the bar check out the big titty women
> that won't ever **** us.

I get off work in an hour.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo" > wrote in message

I get off work in an hour.

===

I got off work two weeks ago.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 21/09/2012 6:23 AM, Somebody wrote:
> "Chemo" > wrote in message
>
> Now you've really gone and hurt my feelings....Mr. Spilled Salad Man.
>
> ---
>
> sorry... wanna get a beer-- I'll buy. But none of that foreign crap...
> Pabst Blue Ribbon! We can sit at the bar check out the big titty women
> that won't ever **** us.

Make mine a Victoria Bitter!

http://www.victoriabitter.com.au/

--

Krypsis
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 21/09/2012 5:55 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:45:42 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> Somebody wrote:

>>> shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up!... shut up!...
>>> shut up!!!
>>>
>>> and get back to work.
>>>
>>> (this was only meant for TJ, anyone else-- please move along...)

>> YOU need to get back to work, dude. You posted so much yesterday that I
>> just had to run the numbers this morning. Yesterday you posted 88 times,
>> give or take a couple. WTH?

> Did you count how many of them were informative or useful in some way?
>
> -sw

Then we'd be comparing his posts to yours! Why bother?

--

Krypsis

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Krypsis" > wrote in message

> Make mine a Victoria Bitter!
>
> http://www.victoriabitter.com.au/

run it on my tab.

have you ever had Henry Weinhards blue boar pale ale?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John John" > wrote in message

> OK, I'll admit it. I shot JR.
>
> John

I think I got the Simpson's Road Rage figured out... Jesus-- electronics!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 20, 2:45*pm, Gary > wrote:

> YOU need to get back to work, dude. *You posted so much yesterday that I
> just had to run the numbers this morning. *Yesterday you posted 88 times,
> give or take a couple. *WTH? *I thought I posted too much (and I
> do....someone called me Gabby once), but you take the cake here.

Somebody is insane and I'm the guy to blame - for bringing him
here. A few months back he posted a food question into the group he
and I normally post into. I directed him here. I thought I was being
helpful. He complained about all the responses. Just as you thought
you posted a lot, I thought I complained a lot - until Somebody came
along. He is the King of Komplaining, no bout a doubt it.

Now I'm not putting the guy down, just speaking the truth. He is
nuts. I'm a fast typist but Somebody, I don't know how he gets them
all in there. Of course there's not a bunch of words, just a bunch of
posts with few words in them. Each post is a cry for help from a man
who either cannot afford a psychiatrist or is too cheap to pay for one
- or like me, thinks the practice is total hokus pokus, and he's nuts
and there's just nothing to be done about it. Yes, he posts a lot.

Now let me get out of here before I don't know when to stop. But
first let me say this. I started this thread doing something I rarely
do - re-post something from another thread. But I did it because I
really thought my comment makes sense, and I made the comment into a
thread some person started about another "off-topic" thread. But my
post was the last one. It was either a very boring and meaningless
post from me, or it made so much sense no one had a response for it.
That's why I re-posted it, because I knew it had not seen enough eyes,
probably because it was made into a thread that some might have
avoided on the basis of others posting into it, possibly even me. But
anyway, I confess, I did that - I re-posted one of my own. And I
think I'm glad I did.

TJ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message

I'm glad I did.

TJ

---

God is going to get you for what you've done Mr T(J)

No soup for you!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 21, 1:59*am, "Somebody" > wrote:

> God is going to get you for what you've done Mr T(J)
>
> No soup for you!

If we all got together and acted as one unit I think we could
take God. Make soup out of him. Clone the God soup and sip the godly
nutrients forever. But first we need to have the guts to get together
and take the big boy down.

We can do it,
TJ

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message

Somebody is insane...
---

talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message
On Sep 21, 1:59 am, "Somebody" > wrote:

> God is going to get you for what you've done Mr T(J)
>
> No soup for you!

If we all got together and acted as one unit I think we could
take God. Make soup out of him. Clone the God soup and sip the godly
nutrients forever. But first we need to have the guts to get together
and take the big boy down.

We can do it,
TJ

---

leave out the toxic spinach, please... Hey I just looked a bit ago and I
got 8 tomatoes in varies shades of red! I may have to give some to the ex.
I think she's coming over to watch the last ep. She saw the one were Walter
goes nuts. So we can talk about that in front of her now.

I wish I had some soup. Two day old microwaved Amy's pizza does not sound
so appetizing right now... I think I will check the cabinet. I think I
bought some Jesus soup last month.

My confession: I used to be a cannibal and eat Jesus.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

did you watch part 3? I've not seen it yet, so don't post any "spoilers"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 21, 2:14*am, "Somebody" > wrote:

> did you watch part 3? *I've not seen it yet, so don't post any "spoilers"

I don't live on Tivo time and never will. Of course I watched
it, it's my favorite show. I'm not against Tivo on the surface, it's
a good service. But the reality is, most people Tivo their lives
away. Why? Because everything revolves around speed. Look at the
commercials, it's all about speed. Look how fast you can do this.
You can do it from home. It's all about saving time. For one purpose
only - to give people more time to slave their ****ing lives away on
Tivo time where everything is recorded but never seen. Not me pal,
not me. Yeah, I saw the episode, of course.

TJ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message
Of course I watched it, it's my favorite show...

TJ
---

The AV Club gave it an A, so I have decided that it was a good episode.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/late-show-part-3,84930/

What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? Is it because of Tim
Robbins? She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove over
that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 22, 1:46*am, "Somebody" > wrote:

> What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? *Is it because of Tim
> Robbins? *She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove over
> that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.

I think Sarandon is ugly and doesn't look young at all, not that
looking old is bad. Who gives a shit what she or Geena Davis or any
of them look like, good looks are a dime a dozen. I told you before I
don't care about celebrities unless they die or get sick or do
something out of the ordinary. Go to the beach. Camp outside a
college bar. Watch the girls pour out. Put Davis or Sarandon or any
female celebrity you can think of in their midst and I'm telling you
they won't stand out. God, get off the celebrity worship thing for
Christ's sake.

TJ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message
On Sep 22, 1:46 am, "Somebody" > wrote:

> What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? Is it because of Tim
> Robbins? She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove over
> that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.

I think Sarandon is ugly and doesn't look young at all, not that
looking old is bad. Who gives a shit what she or Geena Davis or any
of them look like, good looks are a dime a dozen. I told you before I
don't care about celebrities unless they die or get sick or do
something out of the ordinary. Go to the beach. Camp outside a
college bar. Watch the girls pour out. Put Davis or Sarandon or any
female celebrity you can think of in their midst and I'm telling you
they won't stand out. God, get off the celebrity worship thing for
Christ's sake.

TJ
---

You'd kick Susan out of bed if she was lying next to you when you woke up
tomorrow morning?

If Henry Rollins could have a talk show, why not Louie CK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7d6ZwAp28Y

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/21/2012 7:46 PM, Somebody wrote:

> What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? Is it because of Tim
> Robbins? She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove over
> that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.

My understanding is that to retain her youthful appearance, she has a
strict daily regimen of drinking the blood of virgins and juice, juice,
juicing with the new Juice-O-matic. Tim is around to procure the virgin
blood and crates of vegetables and fruits. You really have to hand it to
that guy!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tommy Joe" > wrote in message

I think Sarandon is ugly and doesn't look young at all, not that
looking old is bad. Who gives a shit what she or Geena Davis or any
of them look like, good looks are a dime a dozen. I told you before I
don't care about celebrities unless they die or get sick or do
something out of the ordinary. Go to the beach. Camp outside a
college bar. Watch the girls pour out. Put Davis or Sarandon or any
female celebrity you can think of in their midst and I'm telling you
they won't stand out. God, get off the celebrity worship thing for
Christ's sake.

TJ

---

Have you ever thought of quitting your day job and going into comedy?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22/09/2012 4:03 PM, Somebody wrote:
> "Tommy Joe" > wrote in message
> On Sep 22, 1:46 am, "Somebody" > wrote:
>
>> What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? Is it because of Tim
>> Robbins? She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove over
>> that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.

> I think Sarandon is ugly and doesn't look young at all, not that
> looking old is bad. Who gives a shit what she or Geena Davis or any
> of them look like, good looks are a dime a dozen. I told you before I
> don't care about celebrities unless they die or get sick or do
> something out of the ordinary. Go to the beach. Camp outside a
> college bar. Watch the girls pour out. Put Davis or Sarandon or any
> female celebrity you can think of in their midst and I'm telling you
> they won't stand out. God, get off the celebrity worship thing for
> Christ's sake.

I guess it doesn't really matter if you are just looking and dreaming
because they are all unattainable. I sure wouldn't call Susan Sarandon
ugly.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 9/21/2012 7:46 PM, Somebody wrote:
>>
>> What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? Is it because of
>> Tim
>> Robbins? She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove
>> over
>> that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.
>>

> My understanding is that to retain her youthful appearance, she has a
> strict daily regimen of drinking the blood of virgins and juice, juice,
> juicing with the new Juice-O-matic. Tim is around to procure the virgin
> blood and crates of vegetables and fruits. You really have to hand it to
> that guy!

He's like 8 feet tall. Yet still gets good movie parts.

So you are also saying I should buy a blender?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> I guess it doesn't really matter if you are just looking and dreaming
> because they are all unattainable. I sure wouldn't call Susan Sarandon
> ugly.

TJ is very discriminating (when it comes to women).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> I guess it doesn't really matter if you are just looking and dreaming
> because they are all unattainable. I sure wouldn't call Susan Sarandon
> ugly.

why are some of the best things in life unattainable?

Though there's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2012 10:21 AM, Somebody wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On 9/21/2012 7:46 PM, Somebody wrote:
>>>
>>> What does Susan Sarandon do to stay looking so young? Is it because of
>>> Tim
>>> Robbins? She looks virtually the same as 20 years ago when she drove
>>> over
>>> that cliff holding Geena Davis hand.
>>>

>> My understanding is that to retain her youthful appearance, she has a
>> strict daily regimen of drinking the blood of virgins and juice, juice,
>> juicing with the new Juice-O-matic. Tim is around to procure the virgin
>> blood and crates of vegetables and fruits. You really have to hand it to
>> that guy!

> He's like 8 feet tall. Yet still gets good movie parts.

He's OK if you like big guys with baby-like faces. If you're female,
you'd know more about this than I.

> So you are also saying I should buy a blender?

Buying a blender is a personal decision, I don't like those rude and
noisy machines but will defend to the death your right to freely buy
this sort of contraption. You death, not mine that is! :-0

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 9/22/2012 10:21 AM, Somebody wrote:
>> He's like 8 feet tall. Yet still gets good movie parts.

> He's OK if you like big guys with baby-like faces. If you're female, you'd
> know more about this than I.

not sure what size feet he has, but Susan seems happy and giggly a lot.

>> So you are also saying I should buy a blender?

> Buying a blender is a personal decision, I don't like those rude and noisy
> machines but will defend to the death your right to freely buy this sort
> of contraption. You death, not mine that is! :-0

I too will defend your death to the death!

I could make smoothies, without milk if I got a blender. And smooth
hummus... TJ claims you buy a decent one for $25, but then that's TJ and
half the time he's talking out his ass. Half the time out of his mouth.
Most the time, I'm not sure which.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2012 11:14 AM, Somebody wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On 9/22/2012 10:21 AM, Somebody wrote:
>>> He's like 8 feet tall. Yet still gets good movie parts.

>> He's OK if you like big guys with baby-like faces. If you're female, you'd
>> know more about this than I.

> not sure what size feet he has, but Susan seems happy and giggly a lot.
>
>>> So you are also saying I should buy a blender?

>> Buying a blender is a personal decision, I don't like those rude and noisy
>> machines but will defend to the death your right to freely buy this sort
>> of contraption. You death, not mine that is! :-0

> I too will defend your death to the death!

Yes, there's no doubt about it: death is a hit!

> I could make smoothies, without milk if I got a blender. And smooth
> hummus... TJ claims you buy a decent one for $25, but then that's TJ and
> half the time he's talking out his ass. Half the time out of his mouth.
> Most the time, I'm not sure which.

I got a great one: a heavy duty VitaMix. I hate it! I told my wife to
get rid of that monstrosity but she said it was her dad's. I liked the
old guy but he's been dead for almost a decade. Will it never end? Sure,
when one of us croaks.

Speaking of monstrosities, I ordered a Hamilton Beach panini maker.
Mostly I'll be grilling with it. I'm tired of frying meat and having
grease splatter all over the place. It has a high temperature sear
setting too. It was less than $50 including shipping from Amazon.com to
this rock. I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> Speaking of monstrosities, I ordered a Hamilton Beach panini maker. Mostly
> I'll be grilling with it. I'm tired of frying meat and having grease
> splatter all over the place. It has a high temperature sear setting too.
> It was less than $50 including shipping from Amazon.com to this rock. I
> think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship...

like Casablanca?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 22, 4:03*pm, "Somebody" > wrote:

> You'd kick Susan out of bed if she was lying next to you when you woke up
> tomorrow morning?

I wouldn't have to kick her out, I wouldn't let her in to begin
with. Oh maybe back in my drunken 20s and 30s, sure. Back then I
took homeless women home sometimes. I guess if I did that I would
have accepted Sarandon too. But to me she is a skinny rail, and those
scenes of her and her humping Kevin Coster in Bull Durham with her
scrawny legs poking out of the sheets made me sick. Get a magazine or
buy a DVD and get all this phony macho sex talk out of the way. Do it
now.

TJ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Krypsis" > wrote in message
> On 21/09/2012 7:33 AM, John John wrote:

>> In MartyB's land of the free, even unmoderated newsgroups will be
>> censored.
>>
>> John
>>

> If particular people bug him so much, (me, me me!) why doesn't he just
> killfile them. Much easier all round I'd suggest.

"Citing how devastatingly uncomfortable it makes people feel, a new report
released by the Stanford University Sociology Department revealed Wednesday
that it's never okay to just start talking to someone you don't know.

The report, which analyzed numerous conversations that took place over a
nine-month period from September of last year through May, states that
approaching a complete and total stranger and saying "Beautiful day," "That's
nice, where did you get that?" or "Hello" is, under no circumstance,
acceptable.

In fact, the study confirmed that in 0 percent of cases do individuals ever
want to be spoken to by someone they don't know, and that it is "downright
wrong" to put people who are just going about their day in the awkward
position of having to be polite and feign interest in what you-an unknown
intruder, essentially-are saying.

"We found that the only people it's appropriate to talk to are friends and
relatives-no one else," the study's lead author, Dr. Simon Gamble, told
reporters, adding that dads, senior citizens, and "people who think they're
being friendly but really need to just mind their own business" are
typically guilty of trying to relate to unfamiliar people. "Ninety-five
percent of the time, the people being talked to experience an extreme spike
in anxiety. The only thoughts going through their heads during these
unwanted conversations with strangers are 'Stop talking to me. I don't know
you. Please go away.'"

Experts say something like this, with two people who know each other, is
fine.

"If you feel the urge to talk to someone you don't know, the right thing to
do is suppress the impulse and just leave that individual alone," he
continued, adding that cordially smiling at someone you've never met is also
not okay. "It doesn't matter if you both happen to be wearing the same
T-shirt."

The report indicates that even in situations in which you might share common
circumstances with a stranger-such as when you are both in a long line that
doesn't seem to be moving, or are both experiencing hot, cold, nice, or
terrible weather-it is unacceptable to verbally acknowledge that reality.
The appropriate thing to do, the report notes, is to face forward and keep
silent.

In addition, just because you are sitting next to someone you don't know on
a bus or airplane, that doesn't give you any right to talk to that person,
even if he or she is reading a book you once read. The study goes on to
state that talking to an unfamiliar person in a setting where the individual
essentially can't escape the conversation is "one of the cruelest things one
human being can do to another human being."

"Often, the person being talked to will laugh at the other's jokes," Gamble
said. "This is always fake laughter."

The study confirmed the following people never want to be spoken to by a
stranger: people eating at the same restaurant as you; someone who is
wearing a pair of shoes or a hat you like; individuals who are also waiting
for the same delayed train; coworkers; a man or woman who is using a laptop
you are considering buying for yourself; an individual attending the same
sporting event as you; a young person who works at a job you once had years
ago; and anyone who has children or pets, especially if you are a person who
also has children or pets.

"If you are an outgoing individual who likes striking up conversations with
strangers, you are a source of constant discomfort in this world, and have
nothing to offer but anxiety and pain," said Dr. Andrea Malcolm, chair of
the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Brown University. "People
don't care that you once owned the same car or cellular phone as them, or
that you loved it. They don't care about your opinion one way or the other.
They just want you to stop making their lives a living hell."

"To them," Malcolm continued, "you might as well be a crazy person, because
why are you talking to someone you don't even know?"

According to the report, the people who are living correctly are those who
don't want to step outside their comfort zones and relate to others.

"Your comfort zone is there for a reason," Gamble said. "It's so you can
stay comfortable. If someone breaches that by saying hello to you, that
person is the asshole, not you. Remember that."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I just watched Kamau Bell... I thought the previous ones were only so-so,
but I thought this week's was very funny. (Romney provided for a lot of
comedy material this week. And him going to the gun club was funny.)

Is Janeane Garfolo a midget, or he is really that large?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I looked to see who's on this week playing football... Denver vs Houston is
on CBS at 4, and
it says Manchester vs Liverpool is on FOX at 4:30... When did Manchester
and Liverpool get football teams? Who are there quarterbacks?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> > He's like 8 feet tall. Yet still gets good movie parts.

> He's OK if you like big guys with baby-like faces. If you're female,
> you'd know more about this than I.

Tim Robbins is a drawback if I'm considering watching a movie he's in.
He just annoys the heck out of me. He ruined "The Player" and almost
ruined "Shawshank". I tried watching "Hudsucker" but Robbins's
hamminess made me nauseous in the first 5 minutes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 23, 9:33*am, George M. Middius > wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > > He's like 8 feet tall. *Yet still gets good movie parts.

> > He's OK if you like big guys with baby-like faces. If you're female,
> > you'd know more about this than I.

> Tim Robbins is a drawback if I'm considering watching a movie he's in.
> He just annoys the heck out of me. He ruined "The Player" and almost
> ruined "Shawshank". I tried watching "Hudsucker" but Robbins's
> hamminess made me nauseous in the first 5 minutes.

Beats the heck out of me. I don't know nothing about acting. Mostly I
admire him for the virgin blood and the crates of fruit. You should
stay away from his movies!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/20/2012 4:48 PM, Krypsis wrote:
> On 21/09/2012 5:55 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> YOU need to get back to work, dude. You posted so much yesterday that I
>>> just had to run the numbers this morning. Yesterday you posted 88
>>> times,
>>> give or take a couple. WTH?

>> Did you count how many of them were informative or useful in some way?
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Then we'd be comparing his posts to yours! Why bother?

Why do a certain segment of this group think that Sqwertz is an off
topic poster? He's one of the few that stay on topic and never ever
starts an OT one.