Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Usual flavors of ice cream

I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 12, 12:08*pm, "Christopher M." >
wrote:
> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>
> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Hot Dog and egg flavored.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christopher M." wrote:

> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

There used to be an ice-cream parlor here called, "Uncle Harry's."
My favorite (almost an obscession) was apple pie flavored ice cream with a
reese's peanut butter cup mixed in, and served in a waffle cone.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> "Christopher M." wrote:
>>
>> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>>

> There used to be an ice-cream parlor here called, "Uncle Harry's."
> My favorite (almost an obscession) was apple pie flavored ice cream with a
> reese's peanut butter cup mixed in, and served in a waffle cone.
>
> Gary

Sounds like a tiger-butter candy apple. Interesting.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
z z z z is offline

Truthfully, I eat ice cream about once every 6mos so this long list will
make it sound like I eat it all the time:
Licorice
Bubblegum
Eggnog
Praline Pecan
Banana
Peanut butter(usually has chocolate in it)
Peppermint (but I hate choc chip mint)
I usually end up with Bubblegum because the others are harder to come
by.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:08:30 -0400, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

>I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

I don't count them as unusual though. How about rose petal? It was
surprisingly good.

I stop here if we pass through every year or two
http://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-ex...cream-new-hope
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 12, 7:33*pm, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:08:30 -0400, "Christopher M."
>
> > wrote:
> >I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

> I don't count them as unusual though. *How about rose petal? *It was
> surprisingly good.
>
> I stop here if we pass through every year or twohttp://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-exotic-ice-cream-new-hope

He said usual, but might have meant unusual. I have seen Gorgonzola,
Fermented Black Garlic, & Pomegranite to name a few.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:49:20 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

>On Jun 12, 7:33*pm, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:08:30 -0400, "Christopher M."
>>
>> > wrote:
>> >I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

>> I don't count them as unusual though. *How about rose petal? *It was
>> surprisingly good.
>>
>> I stop here if we pass through every year or twohttp://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-exotic-ice-cream-new-hope

>He said usual, but might have meant unusual. I have seen Gorgonzola,
>Fermented Black Garlic, & Pomegranite to name a few.

Yes, he did say usual. I must have looked cross eyed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:00:05 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:49:20 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
>wrote:
>
>>On Jun 12, 7:33*pm, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:08:30 -0400, "Christopher M."

>>> I don't count them as unusual though. *How about rose petal? *It was
>>> surprisingly good.
>>>
>>> I stop here if we pass through every year or twohttp://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-exotic-ice-cream-new-hope

>>He said usual, but might have meant unusual. I have seen Gorgonzola,
>>Fermented Black Garlic, & Pomegranite to name a few.

>Yes, he did say usual. I must have looked cross eyed.

I've got the same problem-- Saw it as 'un'usual, got ready to post-
then saw it was 'usual' - and realized that I don't have a 'usual'.

There was a place that sold the best pistachio for 40 years or so, but
they closed. Now I eat whatever strikes my fancy at the moment.

Jim
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"z z" > wrote in message
> Truthfully, I eat ice cream about once every 6mos so this long list will
> make it sound like I eat it all the time:
> Licorice
> Bubblegum
> Eggnog
> Praline Pecan
> Banana
> Peanut butter(usually has chocolate in it)
> Peppermint (but I hate choc chip mint)
> I usually end up with Bubblegum because the others are harder to come
> by.

I'll have to put peanut butter on my 'to do' list.

Never seen licorice ice cream before.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:08:30 -0400, "Christopher M."
> > wrote:
>
>>I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>>

> I don't count them as unusual though. How about rose petal? It was
> surprisingly good.
>
> I stop here if we pass through every year or two
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-ex...cream-new-hope

Is rose petal like lavender? I'm not crazy about lavender.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 12, 2:08*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>
> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

How about Burger King's new bacon ice cream? Tried it? Going to? Not
I.

I like lemon custard the very best - not easy to find sometimes, but
one of our locally-owned/run shops makes it year-round.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:49:22 -0400, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

>> I stop here if we pass through every year or two
>> http://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-ex...cream-new-hope

>Is rose petal like lavender? I'm not crazy about lavender.
>

>W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Lighter than lavender, but still a bit flowery.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>"Christopher M." wrote:
>>
>>> I stop here if we pass through every year or two
>>> http://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-ex...cream-new-hope

>>Is rose petal like lavender? I'm not crazy about lavender.

>Lighter than lavender, but still a bit flowery.

This is one of my favorite flowery flavors, bet it would be a good
flavor for ice cream:
http://www.chowardcompany.com/mm5/me...tegory_Code=MV

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:49:22 -0400, "Christopher M."
> wrote:

> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:08:30 -0400, "Christopher M."
> > > wrote:
> >
> >>I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
> >>

> > I don't count them as unusual though. How about rose petal? It was
> > surprisingly good.
> >
> > I stop here if we pass through every year or two
> > http://www.yelp.com/biz/gerensers-ex...cream-new-hope

> Is rose petal like lavender? I'm not crazy about lavender.

They're both flowers and that's about as close as it gets. If you've
ever eaten baklava, chances are it had rose water in it and if you've
never had rose petal jam, it's a treat that shouldn't be missed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:54:57 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2
> wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2:08*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
> > I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
> >
> > W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

> How about Burger King's new bacon ice cream? Tried it? Going to? Not
> I.

Me either. I'm mildly curious about bacon jam, but that's as far as
the bacon nonsense goes for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

wrote:
> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>
> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Well, not many icream flavors listed so far are very unusual.

I enjoy the Food Network Show Chopped, I have seen some very unusual
ice creams made on this show.
Some of them got rave reviews from the judges.

My personal favorites that are slightly unusual are lavender, basil
and rose ice creams (three different seperate ice creams not all those
ingredients in one). The Lavender is my favorite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2:08 pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
>> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>>
>> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

> How about Burger King's new bacon ice cream? Tried it? Going to? Not
> I.

Too rich for my waistline

> I like lemon custard the very best - not easy to find sometimes, but
> one of our locally-owned/run shops makes it year-round.

Never had it. Gotta try it. Thanks.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

l, not -l wrote:
> On 12-Jun-2012, "Christopher M." > wrote:
>
>> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

> I like raspberry ripple; but, it is impossible to find here. A close
> second, since it is raspberry ripple plus cashews, is Baskin-Robbins
> Baseball Nut.

Nuts and ripple. I'm game for that. Thanks.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ImStillMags wrote:
> On Jun 12, 12:08 pm, "Christopher M." >
> wrote:
>> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>>
>> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

> Well, not many icream flavors listed so far are very unusual.
>
> I enjoy the Food Network Show Chopped, I have seen some very unusual
> ice creams made on this show.
> Some of them got rave reviews from the judges.

I remember Emeril Lagasse had some fancy recipes for ice cream.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christopher M." > wrote in message
> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

Sherbet is not ice cream. And it's spelled "sherbet", not "sherbert". It's
more like a sorbet.

Ice cream: coffee.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/06/2012 3:08 PM, Christopher M. wrote:
> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.

I used to buy watermelon sherbet. I have not seen it for sale anywhere
for close to 35 years.

I occasionally make it. Just make some simple syrup, add mashed
watermelon to it and into the ice cream maker.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/06/2012 10:11 PM, z z wrote:
> Truthfully, I eat ice cream about once every 6mos so this long list will
> make it sound like I eat it all the time:
> Licorice
> Bubblegum
> Eggnog
> Praline Pecan
> Banana
> Peanut butter(usually has chocolate in it)
> Peppermint (but I hate choc chip mint)
> I usually end up with Bubblegum because the others are harder to come
> by.

I used to love cherry custard. Add that to the flavours rarely seen
anymore..... and rum and raisin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:01:16 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>"Christopher M." > wrote in message
>> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>>

>Sherbet is not ice cream. And it's spelled "sherbet", not "sherbert". It's
>more like a sorbet.
>
>Ice cream: coffee.
>
>Jill

Ice cream made from human mother's milk.
Spermatozoa ice cream, made from the excretion from a human male.
(Spermoni ice cream).
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/...p/t-25624.html

Milt Ice Cream (made with fish sperm)
Mustard ice cream
http://itsonlyrocknbreadrollsbutilik...47010/mustard-
milt-ice-cream-its-best-not-to-know-what

Or just go here for 101 of the worlds most frightening ice cream
flavors.
http://www.who-sucks.com/food/101-fr...ound-the-world
Such as
curry
onion
shrimp
shark
mushroom
eel
squash
sauerkraut

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 04:55:51 -0500, wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:01:16 -0400, "jmcquown" >
>wrote:
>

>>"Christopher M." > wrote in message
>>> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>>>

>>Sherbet is not ice cream. And it's spelled "sherbet", not "sherbert". It's
>>more like a sorbet.
>>
>>Ice cream: coffee.
>>
>>Jill
>>

>Ice cream made from human mother's milk.
>Spermatozoa ice cream, made from the excretion from a human male.
>(Spermoni ice cream).

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/...p/t-25624.html

>Milt Ice Cream (made with fish sperm)
>Mustard ice cream
>http://itsonlyrocknbreadrollsbutilik...47010/mustard-
>milt-ice-cream-its-best-not-to-know-what
>
>Or just go here for 101 of the worlds most frightening ice cream
>flavors.
>http://www.who-sucks.com/food/101-fr...ound-the-world
>Such as
>curry
>onion
>shrimp
>shark
>mushroom
>eel
>squash
>sauerkraut

SHIT ON A STICK, 5¢ A LICK.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:08:30 PM UTC-4, Christopher M. wrote:
> I like watermelon sherbert and cotton-candy ice cream.
>

> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

I've got y'all beat with this list from Rehoboth Beach's The Ice Cream Sto

he Ice Cream Store
Active Flavors at the Store!
Here is a detailed list of the flavors we sell.
Each includes a description of what goes into the ice cream, a little history, and any awards that they have won.

NEW! Means this flavor is new for 2012!

-African Vanilla- The absolute best vanilla ice cream that we could make. Extremely smooth and flavorful. The special vanilla extract comes form the Bourbon Islands, off the coast of Madagascar, which is off the east coast of Africa.

NEW!-All Nighter- Coffee ice cream with chunks of cookie dough, crushed Oreo cookies, with a fudge swirl.

-Bacon- African Vanilla ice cream with actual pieces of bacon. The final recipe came from the Ice Cream School at Penn State University, after we made homemade bacon ice cream at the American Royal World Barbecue Championships in Kansas City and finished 5th out of 500! Made on the TV Food Network show Unwrapped during fall of 2008.

-Banana Caramel- Carmelized Banana ice cream mixed with brown sugar and with caramel swirled throughout the ice cream.

-Banana Chocolate Nut- Milk Chocolate ice cream with crushed bananas added to it, and Black Walnuts mixed in.
-Banana With peanut Butter- Banana ice cream made with real bananas and swirled with tons of peanut butter.

-Beer Ice Cream – Creamy cappuccino coffee ice cream with microbrewed Indian Brown Ale from Dogfish Head Brewery, from Rehoboth Beach Delaware.

-Ben Franklin’s Spicy Hot Chocolate- Milk Chocolate ice cream, flavored with European cinnamon and African Mombasa pepper sauce (You Can’t Handle This Hot Sauce). From an original recipe of Ben Franklin’s, from the early 1800’s.

-Ben Franklin’s Tomato- African vanilla ice cream with sugared egg yolks, castor (superfine) sugar. Heinie Hurtn’ Hot Sauce and Campbell’s tomato juice.
-Better than Sex- Our special cake batter ice cream with Duncan Hine’s Devils Food Cake Mix and African vanilla extract mixed into it. Crunched up Heath Bars are added to the mixture and fudge is ribboned throughout. Won 3rd place ribbon at the 2009 Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival. 1st palce at the May 2009 customer tasting party!

-Blackberry Cobbler- Blackberry flavored Cake Batter ice cream mixed with real blackberry cobbler, left as big chunks

-Black Cherry Vanilla- Vanilla ice cream stocked with big, plump, dark sweet cherries from Oregon.

-Black Forest- milk chocolate ice cream with small chocolate chips and dark Oregon sweet cherries

-Black Raspberry- Raspberry ice cream made with real raspberry puree. It has no sugar added and it’s low carb.

NEW! -Blood Orange Ice Cream- African Vanilla ice cream with Blood Orange Juice & flavoring, orange juice, and a pinch of salt.

-Blue Ribbon Chocolate- Milk Chocolate ice cream that won the Blue Ribbon for the perfect Milk Chocolate ice cream with the highest score in the country.

-Booger- Green colored African Vanilla ice cream with green colored caramel swirl and marshmallow bits. Finished 2nd at the 2010 tasting event.

NEW!-Boston Cream Pie- Creamy French Vanilla ice cream, with a giant fudge ripple

-Brown Shugah Vanilla- Our creamy African Vanilla ice cream, made with Turbinado brown sugar. The recipe came from a little ice cream shop in downtown Atlanta, and we kept the spelling just the way they had it.

Butter Brickle- Butter ice cream scattered with toffee pieces and almond chips.

-Butter Pecan Nut Crunch- We wanted to make the best Butter Pecan ice cream in existence. This recipe came from an ice cream parlor in Denton, Texas, where the secret to making it better was that we had to follow the original recipe, which called for a “s**tload” of real butter. We also add many more pecans.

-Butterscotch Pudding- Butterscotch flavored Cake Batter ice cream, AKA – Luna Lovegood Butterscotch Pudding (a character from the Harry Potter books)

-Buttery Salted Caramel- Caramel praline ice cream made with salted butter and sea salt. So irresistible, you’ll want to stick your finger in it. Made with extra egg yolks.

-Cake Batter- The trick to making the best Cake Batter ice cream is to mix real Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix with the raw ice cream before pasteurization. We do not add the eggs and we fully mix the product first, so there is not a hint of a gritty taste.

-Cake Batter Cookie Dough- Sweet cake batter ice cream with authentic chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough.

-Cake Batter with Reese's Cups- Cake Batter ice cream with crushed Reese's Cups.
NEW! -Candied Ginger- African Vanilla ice cream with finely grated ginger root & chopped candied ginger. Be ready to add sushi grade seaweed to the top of the cone.

-Cappuccino Crunch- Cappuccino coffee ice cream mixed with butter brickle and crushed Heath Bars.

-Captain Crunch- Any flavor or combination of our ice cream flavors topped with Original Captain Crunch cereal.

-Cereal Killer- Any flavor of ice cream or combination of our ice cream flavors topped with original Captain Crunch cereal.

NEW! -Cereal Milk Ice Cream- Gold Medal Vanilla ice cream made with emulsified Corn Flakes and Captain Crunch.

-Cherry Coke- Sweet cream ice cream mixed with cherry coke syrup and Oregon black cherry halves.

-Chocolate Addiction Goes Nuts- Serious Chocolate Addiction Ice Cream with whole and chopped pecans added in.

-Chocolate Banana- Our Gold Medal winning milk chocolate ice cream with banana puree and chunks of banana.

-Chocolate Brownie Batter- Milk chocolate ice cream mix is mixed with real brownie batter mix (no eggs are used) Strong taste of actual brownie batter.. Won the 3rd place ribbon at the 2008 Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival.

-Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- Milk Chocolate ice cream with real chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough mixed in.

-Chocolate Chocolate Thunder- The absolute best chocolate ice cream that we could make. Milk chocolate ice cream blended with dark chocolate, white chocolate, and strong African Vanilla extract. Won the 2nd place ribbon at the 2008 Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival.

-Chocolate Covered Bacon- We use the famous bacon ice cream as the base and then fold in pieces of freshly pan-fried bacon that has been dipped in our enrobing chocolate & then frozen.

-Chocolate Hazelnut- Our gold Medal winning milk chocolate ice cream with Hazelnut/Filbert flavoring as well as chopped Hazelnuts.

NEW! -Chocolate Red Velvet Brownie Ice Cream- Cake Batter ice cream, flavored with Chocolate Red Velvet Cake, with a wide brownie battter ripple.

-Chunky Pineapple- A vanilla ice cream base with tons of real pineapple chunks and a little real pineapple juice added

-Cinnamon Bun- Cake Batter ice cream, flavored with cinnamon and brown sugar. With butterscotch swirled throughout.

-Cioccolato Scuro (Bittersweet Chocolate)- Rich, black and serious bittersweet chocolate ice cream.
-Coconut- Coconut flavored ice cream with real shaved coconut flakes added as well as toasted coconut.

-Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip- Coconut ice cream with chopped almonds and miniature chocolate chips

-Coconut Coconut Coconut- Coconut flavored ice cream with shaved coconut added in and toasted coconut throughout.

-Cola Vanilla- The famous African Vanilla ice cream flavored with actual Coca Cola syrup. This recipe came from an ice cream parlor in New Orleans.

NEW!-Cool Beans Blue Ribbon Vanilla- Our Gold Medal winning vanilla ice cream.

-Cookie Dough Rock Slide- Cake Batter ice cream, cookie dough, fudge, peanut butter.

-Cookie Dough with Crushed Oreo Cookies- Exactly like it sounds, start with the best chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and add smashed up Oreo cookies.
-Cookie Monster- Blue colored, cotton candy flavored ice cream, with crushed Oreo cookies and pieces of chocolate chip cookie dough. This recipe won 1st place nationally in the candy category, and 2nd at our 2009 customer tasting party.

NEW! -Crack Ice Cream-Brown Shugah Vanilla ice cream with pasteurized egg yolk, butter and sea salt.

-Delaware Peach- Peach flavored ice cream with lots of real, Delaware peaches added to it and the addition of nectarine puree.

Dirt- Chocolate ice cream with crushed Oreo cookies & gummi worms, AKA: GI Love Dirt, Chocolate Gummi Worms.

-Dolles Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts- Brown Shugah Vanilla ice cream with lots of freshly made Dolles Caramel Corn and peanuts mixed into the ice cream.

-Dolly Madison Strawberry- This is the original recipe for ice cream as we no it today! From Aunt Sally Shedd, in the early 1800’s. Made famous at a White House banquet. A very creamy, Sweet Cream ice cream made with juice from sugared strawberries.

-Expresso Chip- Very strong coffee/espresso flavored ice cream with lots of mini chocolate chips.

-Extreme Vanilla Bean-The best vanilla ice cream ever made! Madagascar Bourbon Island vanilla extract is mixed with Indonesian, Tahitian and French vanillas. Real vanilla bean flakes are also added to the mix.

-Fluffer Nutter- Peanut butter ice cream with marshmallow crème running through it.

-Garlic Amaretto Chip-Amaretto flavored ice cream, colored red, with real chopped garlic and chocolate chips added AKA: Tastes Like Chicken.

NEW! -Ghost Pepper Ice Cream-Scorpion Sting ice cream with Mad Dog 357, Heartbreaking Dawns 1841, and Da' Bomb Ghost Pepper sauces added. You will not be able to taste or buy this ice cream without first signing a waiver!

-Gingerbread Cookie- Cake Batter ice cream with tons of hand broken up gingerbread men.

-Going Nuts With Chocolate- Milk chocolate ice cream with lots of peanuts, almonds, cashews and pecans.

-Green Mint Chocolate Chip with Crushed Oreos and Cookie Dough- Just what it sounds like, a great mixture of all four flavors (made with spearmint extract.)
-Holy Purple Cow- Raspberry ice cream with blueberry ribboned throughout. White and milk chocolate chips added in.

-Honey Fig- African Vanilla ice cream with Natural Orange Blossom Honey with pureed purple figs.

-Junk in the Trunk- African Vanilla ice cream with brownie pieces, pretzel pieces, crushed Oreo cookies and pieces of white chocolate and dark chocolate.

-Key Lime Sorbet- Tart, Key lime flavored non-dairy sorbet.

-King Kong- Chocolate ice cream with bananas and crushed oreos

NEW! -Kiwi- A smooth African Vanilla ice cream made with real kiwi fruit

NEW! -Latte Da- Cappuchino Coffee ice cream with added caffeine and energy drink

-Lavender- Vanilla Bean ice cream with Lavender extract and the actual purple Lavender flower added, as well as a touch of Orange Blossom Honey

-Lemon Chiffon with Red Bull- Tart lemon chiffon ice cream mixed with Red Bull energy drink. AKA: Energy.

-Lemon Coconut- Lemon chiffon ice cream with coconut flavoring and coconut pieces.

-Looks Like Viagra- Orange pineapple ice cream that happens to be colored blue/purple. A Mid-western ice cream parlor favorite. AKA: Viagra, Cialis, Blue Moon.

-Lucky Charms- African Vanilla ice cream with tons of the little freeze dried marshmallows made famous in Lucky Charms cereal.

-Mango Sorbet- Completely dairy free, mango fruit flavored (great for smoothies).

-Mayan Chocolate Cinnamon- Milk chocolate ice cream infused with real cinnamon and charged with a wee bit of Cayenne pepper.

-Mental Floss for Trailer Trash- Vanilla ice cream with Oreo, Twix, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, M&M’s & Reeses Pieces.

-Midnight Snack – Coffee ice cream with peanut butter swirl, chocolate chunks and crushed graham crackers. 2009 National Champion from St. Paul, Minnessota.

-Milk Chocolate Jack Daniels- Milk Chocolate ice cream infused with authentic Jack Daniels Whiskey that has been marinated overnight with grapes!

-Motor Oil- Smooth coffee ice cream with fudge ripple and caramel ripple, colored green.
-Mountain Dew- African Vanilla ice cream mixed with Mountain Dew syrup, orange juice and crushed pineapple.

-Nutty Cake Batter- Cake Batter ice cream mixed with lots of peanuts, cashews, almonds & pecanss

-Nutty Tyra- Cake Batter ice cream with triple the amount of chocolate chip cookie dough pieces, peanuts, cashews, almonds & pecans. Originally made for the Tyra Banks TV Show.

-Ooey Gooey- Cake Batter ice cream with crushed Oreo cookies and swirled with caramel and with chocolate fudge. First place at the 2010 Ice Cream Tasting Event.

-Oreo Cookie Cake Batter- Cake Batter ice cream with crushed Oreo cookies and chocolate sprinkles.

-P-Cubed- Pistachio ice cream with peanut butter swirled throughout. Pineapple chunks and Pistachio nuts are added

NEW! -Peach Melba- Extreme Vanilla Bean and Peach ice cream with peaches and a raspberry ribbon.

-Peanut Butter and Jelly- Peanut Butter ice cream with raspberry ribboned throughout.

-Peanut Butter Malted Milk Ball- Peanut Butter ice cream with peanut butter malted milk balls added into the ice cream and peanut butter swirled throughout.

NEW! -Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie- Creamy Peanut Butter ice cream with lots of crushed Oreo Cookies.

-Peanut Butter with Brownies- Creamy Skippy peanut butter ice cream, waves of caramel ripple, and chunks of brownies. Finished 3rd at the 2010 tasting event.
-Pear Green Tea- Imported green tea ice cream with a subtle fresh pear infusion. AKA: Tea of Tranquility.

-Pear Sorbet- Smooth, non-dairy mixture, made with Bartlett pear.

-Peeps- African vanilla ice cream colored bright yellow. With marshmallow flavoring & crystallized sugar.

-Pink Mint Chip- Made with real peppermint extract, which is why the mint flavor is so intense. The dark, sweet chocolate chips just make it so much better.

-Pink Mint Chocolate Chip with Crushed Oreos and Cookie Dough- Just what it sounds like, a great mixture of all four flavors (also made with peppermint extract).

-Pistachio Cardamom Honey- African vanilla ice cream with cardamom spice (from India) with a touch of Orange Blossom honey added as well as a small amount of Pistachio flavoring.

-Pomegranate Chocolate Chip- The pomegranate is a sweet and tart fruit with a taste similar to the cranberry. Pomegranates are high in vitamins A, C and E and are great sources of flavonoids and anti-oxidants. Dark, sweet chocolate chips are added in.

-Pop Rocks- Any flavor of ice cream can be used and we layer authentic Pop Rocks over the top of the ice cream. It really does pop in your mouth. Available Pop Rock flavors include Strawberry and Watermelon.

-Praline Pecan- Brown Sugah Vanilla ice cream with praline flavoring, caramel ribboned throughout, and tons of crushed pecans added in.

-Pumpkin Pecan- Pumpkin ice cream made with pumpkin pie filling and mixed with pecan pieces.

-Raspberry Sorbet- Dairy free, so that customers that are lactose intolerant will love it. A very rich raspberry flavor and dark raspberry color.
-Raspberry Chocolate Thunder- Chocolate Chocolate Thunder ice cream with raspberry rippled throughout. Winner 2009 Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival.

-Rocky Peppermint Road- Milk chocolate ice cream with miniature marshmallows and nuts. The peppermint comes from crushed candy canes. Won First Place ribbon at the 2008 Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival. Also 2009 2nd Place Ribbon at Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival.

-Salty Milk Chocolate- Milk chocolate ice cream with a ribbon of fudge throughout, mixed with sea salt, crushed Oreo cookies and crushed heath bars. AKA: Dewey Beach Pothole

-Samoa- Coconut flavored Milk Chocolate ice cream with flakes of coconut and a heavy fudge and caramel ripple. Our attempt to match the famous Girl Scout Cookie.

NEW! -Secret Saturday Night Live- Extreme Vanilla Bean ice cream with a hint of rum, malted milk ballsand swirled with fudge. Ask us about the TV show sillyness.

-Serious Black- Dark chocolate ice cream with red raspberry ripple. Made even blacker with food coloring. It does leave your lips a bit darker.

-Serious Chocolate Addiction- Chocolate Chocolate Thunder ice cream with chocolate flakes added and fudge rippled through.

-Scorpion Sting - African Vanilla ice cream, flavored with Cayenne pepper, cinnamon and You Can’t Handle This Hot Sauce, with deep red strawberry ribboned throughout. A real scorpion is placed on top of each cone!

-Smoky Chocolate- Milk Chocolate ice cream with Orange Blossom honey and smoke flavoring.

-Spinach- African vanilla ice cream with finely ground up fresh spinach folded in. A recipe from Baltimore. AKA: Popeye’s Favorite

NEW! -Strawberry Balsamic Ice Cream- Strawberry ice cream made with ultra fine sugar, Balsamic vinager and finely ground black pepper.

-Strawberry Oreo- Smooth strawberry ice cream with tons of sliced strawberries and crushed authentic Oreo cookies.

-Strawberry, Strawberry, Strawberry- Strawberry ice cream, colored bright red, with pieces of strawberries and strawberry variegate running throughout..

-Sweet Corn- We use a sweet cream base and add real sweet, sugary corn to it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nanzi wrote:

Rehobeth Beach as in? Not Mass.?
__
Jean B., top posting to leave the long list intact