Peanutjake

Default Bryers -Klondike new flavors ice cream

Bryers ice cream has announced they will add Butter Pecan, Rocky Road, an ice cream sandwich and a
fudge bar to their list of Low Carb flavors.

They will publish $1 coupons in March 21 newspapers.

http://www.icecreamusa.com/newslette...es/0304FSI.jpg

I have no connection with this or any company.
I just enjoy being able to eat ice cream again.
If they don't sell this ice cream in your area........Move!
PJ

Larry Hazel

Alan wrote:

> There is also a brand called "Blue Bunny"" which has a good line of
> 'no sugar added' ice creams and yogurts. (This is in the Midwest of
> the USA.) They have figured out how to make them taste pretty good,
> and as far as I know, they don't use sugar alcohols!

Check the ingredients carefully. The Blue Bunny "no suger added" ice
cream sold in north Alabama has sugar alcohols and splenda. The carb
count is higher than regular ice cream. The Breyers is sweetened with
Splenda and a very small amount of sugar alcohol. It has 10 grams carbs
per 1/2 cup. They claim 4 grams net. Don't know where that comes from.

Jack Allen

Hello,

Just wanted to tell you that here we get Breyers ice cream with zero carbs
and it's pretty good.

s.com...