Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken Wraps

An easy meal for this hot day, using up some leftovers:

I pulled cold fried chicken off the bone and shredded it. I spread
some tortillas with ranch dressing, divided the chicken and some
broccoli slaw among the tortillas, and rolled each one up. Watermelon
and popcorn rounded out the meal.

Tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Tara wrote:

> An easy meal for this hot day, using up some leftovers:

I envy you who can write "hot day": here it is almost 2 months that weather
goes up and down, expecially down, todays's temperatures could perfectly be
from mid-march. It's so cold one has to dress like two months ago. Only one
hot day, a saturday near the end of April, sigh, just one day of spring and
we're at the end of May... A positive side: this year my allergy to
betullaceae and graminaceae is almost non existent.

> I pulled cold fried chicken off the bone and shredded it. I spread
> some tortillas with ranch dressing, divided the chicken and some
> broccoli slaw among the tortillas, and rolled each one up. Watermelon
> and popcorn rounded out the meal.

Sounds nice, I'm gonna try those tortillas packages this summer. IIRC the
brands I've seen are Casa Fiesta and Uncle Ben's, and from Develey they have
just sauces: anybody know these brands and can suggest one for tortillas and
sauces?