Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilled Chicken breasts With Tzatziki Sauce and Croutons

On Fri, 4 May 2012 15:45:16 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
> wrote:
>

> And here I am looking up recipes for soups and pies.... while rugging up to
> keep warm.
>

> http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/coll...ry+pie+recipes

I've been looking at this recipe for a couple of days.
http://simply-delicious.co.za/2011/0...room-pot-pies/
But I still don't see how ordinary stew meat can cook so quickly. I'd
probably start it on the stove as a stew and what the heck (?) - might
as well throw some red wine in there while I'm at it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 4 May 2012 15:45:16 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
> > wrote:
>>

>> And here I am looking up recipes for soups and pies.... while rugging
>> up to keep warm.
>>

>> http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/coll...ry+pie+recipes
>>

> I've been looking at this recipe for a couple of days.
> http://simply-delicious.co.za/2011/0...room-pot-pies/

Hmmmm, couldn't get in as it says..........

This website is offline

No cached version is available
What's wrong?
The most likely causes:

* The server is down for maintenance
* There may be a network problem
* The site may be experiencing excessive load

Everyone must have seen your recipe and have overloaded it trying to get it
;-P

I'll have a try again later and see what the recipe says.
Unless you can copy and paste it if you've got it?

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 4 May 2012 15:45:16 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
> > wrote:
>>

>> And here I am looking up recipes for soups and pies.... while rugging
>> up to keep warm.
>>

>> http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/coll...ry+pie+recipes
>>

> I've been looking at this recipe for a couple of days.
> http://simply-delicious.co.za/2011/0...room-pot-pies/

Hmmmmm, website is still offline....... damn!! Steak and Mushroom is my
favourite pie too.

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 May 2012 02:21:15 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
> wrote:

> sf > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Fri, 4 May 2012 15:45:16 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
> > > wrote:
> >>

> >> And here I am looking up recipes for soups and pies.... while rugging
> >> up to keep warm.
> >>

> >> http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/coll...ry+pie+recipes
> >>

> > I've been looking at this recipe for a couple of days.
> > http://simply-delicious.co.za/2011/0...room-pot-pies/

> Hmmmmm, website is still offline....... damn!! Steak and Mushroom is my
> favourite pie too.

Sorry! I don't know what's going on with your end, but I can bring it
up - even when I clicked on the link in your reply.

In any case, I did it and started my steak and mushroom pie off as
bourguignon which was not planned for dinner tonight. Tonight's
dinner tonight included a grilled rib eye steak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in news:bbc9q7prpncfhacv5udjei3lv6jsbck4e6@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 5 May 2012 02:21:15 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
> > wrote:
>
>> sf > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > On Fri, 4 May 2012 15:45:16 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"

rugging

>> > I've been looking at this recipe for a couple of days.
>> > http://simply-delicious.co.za/2011/0...room-pot-pies/

>> Hmmmmm, website is still offline....... damn!! Steak and Mushroom is

my
>> favourite pie too.

> Sorry! I don't know what's going on with your end, but I can bring it
> up - even when I clicked on the link in your reply.

Must be the damn web censors!!

But where there's a bloody minded cook, there's a way ;-)

I googled 'steak and mushroom pot pies simply delicious' and the website
was the first one on the list, and *still* wouldn't open, so I opened
the cached version and got it.

1&1/2-2 hours of cooking small chunks of chuck steak would be ample
enough time to make them tender without falling apart.

> In any case, I did it and started my steak and mushroom pie off as
> bourguignon which was not planned for dinner tonight. Tonight's
> dinner tonight included a grilled rib eye steak.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, grilled red meat......

Tonight I'm doing chicken and corn soup, and a piece of fish (again) for
the SO.

At least I can have plenty of the soup.

--
Peter
Tasmania

Grilled Chicken breasts With Tzatziki Sauce and Croutons sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 05-05-2012 04:08 PM
Grilled chicken breasts Mitch@... General Cooking 5 12-10-2007 08:00 PM
Grilled Chicken Breasts With Wine Sauce Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 0 21-05-2006 02:26 AM
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS Tim Recipes 0 22-08-2005 08:39 PM
Amys Grilled Chicken Breasts Beth Layman Recipes (moderated) 0 08-06-2005 04:43 AM