Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Olive Garden

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:09:41 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

> If a woman with a Czech name like Lidia Motika is most likely Italian,
> though she was born in historic Croatia, then someone living in Quebec
> with a French name like "Michel Boucher" is most likely a Scot from
> Nouveau-Brunswick. I should have noticed your legendary stinginess.

Considering he lives in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find
out he had a lot of Scots lurking in his background. Taking it to
extremes, his father could have been the first one in his lineage with
a French name.

Olive Garden Victor Kingano General Cooking 126 16-04-2012 12:17 PM
Olive Garden George M. Middius[_2_] General Cooking 2 14-04-2012 05:07 PM
Olive Garden Dee Randall General Cooking 36 25-03-2006 06:05 PM
Olive Garden jmcquown General Cooking 27 03-05-2005 02:26 PM
olive garden ........... please some one help me with this please Carmen 04 Restaurants 4 21-03-2004 12:57 AM