Posted to alt.politics.british,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Default Now That The Contraception Debate Is Behind Us, Now We Need To Debate Policy On Converting The Jews Before The End of Days

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:32:20 +0000 (UTC), Victory For Christianity
> wrote:

> I want Catholics Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich and that Mormon
> freak Dark Wizard MittRomney to debate the key issues of
> American theological policy on live TV so real Americans who
> believe in real Religion can decide which religous policy the
> next President of the USA will order our legal and military
> machinery to follow.
>
> Following that, they can freely debate over which image we
> should use for Jesus in our homes and in goverernment offices.
> One that is white like most of us, or that middle eastern
> ******* who resembles Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden.

You know one of the rumors is that Mary had sex with a Roman soldier, so
Jesus was a white boy.

WSJ on the WA ethics debate DaleW Wine 11 30-05-2009 10:36 PM
the soy debate! figsandolives Vegan 9 21-05-2008 10:42 AM
"The MSG debate" Mike General Cooking 38 24-09-2004 12:11 AM
"The MSG debate" Mike Asian Cooking 1 23-09-2004 07:44 AM
BBQ Debate: Charcoal or gas? Jeff Barbecue 85 07-07-2004 03:35 PM