FoodBanter.com

-   -   Now That The Contraception Debate Is Behind Us, Now We Need To Debate Policy On Converting The Jews Before The End of Days (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/416020-re-now-contraception-debate.html)

Joe ReBoot 04-03-2012 03:06 AM

Now That The Contraception Debate Is Behind Us, Now We Need To Debate Policy On Converting The Jews Before The End of Days

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:32:20 +0000 (UTC), Victory For Christianity
wrote:

I want Catholics Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich and that Mormon
freak Dark Wizard MittRomney to debate the key issues of
American theological policy on live TV so real Americans who
believe in real Religion can decide which religous policy the
next President of the USA will order our legal and military
machinery to follow.

Following that, they can freely debate over which image we
should use for Jesus in our homes and in goverernment offices.
One that is white like most of us, or that middle eastern
******* who resembles Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden.

You know one of the rumors is that Mary had sex with a Roman soldier, so
Jesus was a white boy.