Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best juice to drink

The lowest is ice water. (You use calories to bring it to body temperature, and it contributes no calories of its own.) You can work up from there to disgustingly high. It'e up to you to decide what you're comfortable with.

Jerry
--
You know the outhouse is properly located if it
seems too close in summer and too far in winter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 1:24*pm, Andy > wrote:
> Jerry Avins > wrote:
> > The lowest is ice water. (You use calories to bring it to body
> > temperature, and it contributes no calories of its own.) You can work
> > up from there to disgustingly high. It'e up to you to decide what
> > you're comfortable with.

> > Jerry

> I add about a fluid ounce of lime juice (ReaLime) to 15 ounces of ice-
> cold water.
>
> Calories: 6
> Total Carbs: 2g
> * Dietary fiber: 0g
> * Sugars: 0g
>
> Probably cheaper using real limes with no additives.
>
> I drink water all day and night and add lime juice purely to relieve the
> boredom of just plain water not for fruit juice goodness. For that I rely
> on white grapefruit juice.
>
> Here's a link to many popular fruit juices for comparison: Click a fruit
> juice for nutrition data
>
> http://alturl.com/dw3ri
>
> Andy

When do you have time to drink water when you slamming back the Bud-
Light?