Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Monica Pignotti - Fired from FSU

On Sep 23, 8:18*am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:
> Monica Pignotti was fired from FSU for her abusive behavior.

I've seen this particular anonospam long enough to know that Monica
Pignotti GRADUATED from FSU. She was not "fired."

In the real world only graduate students can be graduate teaching
assistants. I suppose that in "Nescio" world, no one graduates even
from high school.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
spamtrap1888 > wrote:

> On Sep 23, 8:18*am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:

[Spam deleted]

> assistants. I suppose that in "Nescio" world, no one graduates even
> from high school.

I like your use of the phrase "no one".

:-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nescio

"Nomen nescio, abbreviated to N.N., is used to signify an anonymous or
non-specific person. From Latin nomen, name, and nescire, not to know,
be ignorant of. Together, I do not know the name."

I have globally killfiled Nomen Nescio. I thought I had Monica
killfiled also. I'm sure she's nice enough, but posts with her name in
the subject are always spam or defense against the original post.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 23/09/2011 1:12 PM, Dan Abel wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nescio
>
> "Nomen nescio, abbreviated to N.N., is used to signify an anonymous or
> non-specific person. From Latin nomen, name, and nescire, not to know,
> be ignorant of. Together, I do not know the name."
>
> I have globally killfiled Nomen Nescio. I thought I had Monica
> killfiled also. I'm sure she's nice enough, but posts with her name in
> the subject are always spam or defense against the original post.

Dang. I was wondering how a post with Monica Pignotti in the subject
line made it thought my filter. It was in my Stalkers filter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 23, 10:38*am, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 23/09/2011 1:12 PM, Dan Abel wrote:
>

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nescio

> > "Nomen nescio, abbreviated to N.N., is used to signify an anonymous or
> > non-specific person. From Latin nomen, name, and nescire, not to know,
> > be ignorant of. Together, I do not know the name."

> > I have globally killfiled Nomen Nescio. *I thought I had Monica
> > killfiled also. *I'm sure she's nice enough, but posts with her name in
> > the subject are always spam or defense against the original post.

> Dang. I was wondering how a post with Monica Pignotti in the subject
> line made it thought my filter. It was in my Stalkers filter.

Sorry guys, I won't do it again.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 23/09/2011 1:45 PM, spamtrap1888 wrote:
> On Sep 23, 10:38 am, Dave > wrote:
>> On 23/09/2011 1:12 PM, Dan Abel wrote:
>>

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nescio

>>> "Nomen nescio, abbreviated to N.N., is used to signify an anonymous or
>>> non-specific person. From Latin nomen, name, and nescire, not to know,
>>> be ignorant of. Together, I do not know the name."

>>> I have globally killfiled Nomen Nescio. I thought I had Monica
>>> killfiled also. I'm sure she's nice enough, but posts with her name in
>>> the subject are always spam or defense against the original post.

>> Dang. I was wondering how a post with Monica Pignotti in the subject
>> line made it thought my filter. It was in my Stalkers filter.

> Sorry guys, I won't do it again.

It is my filter that I was questioning. The original from the asshole
stalker who is fixated on her and the reply both had her name in the
subject line and that subject is supposed to be filtered. It somehow
slipped through.