Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Monica Pignotti: Fired due to complaint from Russian doctor

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Details are he
>
> http://www.huntinvest.com/futures/Mo...sal-14065-.htm

<Plonk> you and the domain you rode in on.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

WTF wrote:

> So it was sent by an anonomous remailer in Italy to hide the senders
> identity, it's not worth the time it took to read it, totally bogus..

The sender is a pseudoscientist whose pet theories
were completely taken apart by Monica in the
scientific literature. That's why he is going
on this rampage. Kind of like the guy Peter Lucas
exposed as fradulently posing as a war veteran.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 21/02/2010 6:07 PM, Mark Thorson wrote:
> WTF wrote:
>>
>> So it was sent by an anonomous remailer in Italy to hide the senders
>> identity, it's not worth the time it took to read it, totally bogus..

> The sender is a pseudoscientist whose pet theories
> were completely taken apart by Monica in the
> scientific literature. That's why he is going
> on this rampage. Kind of like the guy Peter Lucas
> exposed as fradulently posing as a war veteran.

That explains the hate campaign as well as the motivation to falsely
discredit. It's a pity that usenet seems to be full of these kinds of
people nowadays. Wasn't at all like that when I first was connected in
the 80's. Mostly government types and real academics. The
pseudoscientists didn't get a look in!

Krypsis

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 2:07*am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> WTF wrote:
>
> > So it was sent by an anonomous remailer in Italy to hide the senders
> > identity, it's not worth the time it took to read it, totally bogus..

> The sender is a pseudoscientist whose pet theories
> were completely taken apart by Monica in the
> scientific literature. *That's why he is going
> on this rampage. *Kind of like the guy Peter Lucas
> exposed as fradulently posing as a war veteran.

I'm not a war veteran, but I am fradulently posing as a horse. That's
no shit. Bent Attorney is a horse what runs at Woodbine. And if you
don't get the joke, troll elsewhere.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 7:26*am, Krypsis > wrote:
> On 21/02/2010 6:07 PM, Mark Thorson wrote:
>
> > WTF wrote:

> >> So it was sent by an anonomous remailer in Italy to hide the senders
> >> identity, it's not worth the time it took to read it, totally bogus..

> > The sender is a pseudoscientist whose pet theories
> > were completely taken apart by Monica in the
> > scientific literature. *That's why he is going
> > on this rampage. *Kind of like the guy Peter Lucas
> > exposed as fradulently posing as a war veteran.

> That explains the hate campaign as well as the motivation to falsely
> discredit. It's a pity that usenet seems to be full of these kinds of
> people nowadays. Wasn't at all like that when I first was connected in
> the 80's. Mostly government types and real academics. The
> pseudoscientists didn't get a look in!

You were connected already back in the '80's? Well let's get out the
marching band and have a parade!