Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Places we ate in OC MD

My vacation is winding down. One more full day to go. The beach has
been so much fun and relaxation with a mix of very hot and humid, to
dryer and breezy and in the 80s. Back to hot and humid tomorrow. I'm a
bit sunburned.

Some of the places where we ate out were Harpoon Hanna's (mom took a bad
spill on a step and nearly broke her nose - she's a bit unsteady these
days and I was just about to say watch the step but I was too late).
She even has a bruise on her right temple so she did hit her head though
she says she didn't. Her bracelet bit into her arm and there was a bit
of blood.

We also went to a place called Catch 54 on Highway 54 in Delaware, went
to a Ruby Tuesday after shopping at the outlets, and I know we're going
out tomorrow (Friday) night but I'm not sure where yet. HH was
fantastic. Catch 54 overrated. Most of our vacation has been just a
medium breakfast, sometimes lunch and mostly late, then dinner, or not.
Snacking is king this week. I got some cheeses and crackers from a
place called Seaside Country Store (http://www.seasidecountrystore.com/)
and my favorite so far is a swiss-almond cheese.

Mom's sleeping and I really wanted her to get checked out but she
wouldn't so I'll probably be up all night making sure she's ok.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

> We also went to a place called Catch 54 on Highway 54 in Delaware, went
> to a Ruby Tuesday after shopping at the outlets, and I know we're going
> out tomorrow (Friday) night but I'm not sure where yet. HH was
> fantastic. Catch 54 overrated. Most of our vacation has been just a
> medium breakfast, sometimes lunch and mostly late, then dinner, or not.
> Snacking is king this week. I got some cheeses and crackers from a
> place called Seaside Country Store (http://www.seasidecountrystore.com/)
> and my favorite so far is a swiss-almond cheese.

JR's Ribs were always good many moons ago.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/29/2011 5:02 AM, Goomba wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>

>> We also went to a place called Catch 54 on Highway 54 in Delaware,
>> went to a Ruby Tuesday after shopping at the outlets, and I know we're
>> going out tomorrow (Friday) night but I'm not sure where yet. HH was
>> fantastic. Catch 54 overrated. Most of our vacation has been just a
>> medium breakfast, sometimes lunch and mostly late, then dinner, or
>> not. Snacking is king this week. I got some cheeses and crackers from
>> a place called Seaside Country Store
>> (http://www.seasidecountrystore.com/) and my favorite so far is a
>> swiss-almond cheese.

> JR's Ribs were always good many moons ago.

Wow. I haven't eaten there in years! Tonight we went to The Hobbit.
Very good! I rarely order chicken out at a restaurant because I make it
a lot in different ways, but this chicken was stuffed with ham and crab
and was delicious. About 8 of us, and for dessert they ordered 3
different desserts and each person took a fork full and passed on the
dish to the next person. I had to pass because I was full, but damn did
they all look so good.