Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default RFC Newswi Denmark Bans Marmite

On May 25, 11:52*am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> About bloody time!
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...k-bans-marmite

To summarize: Because Danes pop too many vitamin pills, expat Brits
must do without their Marmite.

I wonder if Danes will ban citrus because of high Vit. C tablet
consumption.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

About bloody time!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...k-bans-marmite
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 25, 1:52*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> About bloody time!
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...k-bans-marmite

I wanna get a tee shirt with this on it:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...xtract-006.jpg

Maybe with Vegemite on the back, similar treatment!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap1888 wrote:

> On May 25, 11:52 am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> > About bloody time!
> >
> > http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...k-bans-marmite

> To summarize: Because Danes pop too many vitamin pills, expat Brits
> must do without their Marmite.

It's probably more because it's an icon of British culture,
hence the bane of the ascendant and increasingly influential
neo-Nazi Dansk Folkeparti.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> About bloody time!
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...k-bans-marmite

Anything with added vitamins needs a special dispensation from the
government to be distributed or sold. There's nothing stopping someone
bringing in a jar for their own use.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
spamtrap1888 > wrote:

> On May 25, 11:52*am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> > About bloody time!
> >
> > http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...k-bans-marmite

> To summarize: Because Danes pop too many vitamin pills, expat Brits
> must do without their Marmite.

Nope. The expats can get relatives to post some to them, or buy it
themselves when visiting.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases