Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Monica Pignotti Hates WordPress

Read this:

http://sapphiretruth.wordpress.com/2...-of-wordpress/

As much as she hates it, she still uses it because it is free.

What a hypocrite she is.

No wonder she's stuck working in an adult movie place instead of teaching.

She's been banned from teaching because she has ties to dangerous cults and also to bomb threat maker Rob Clark.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Whistleblower Monica Pignotti Targeted with Anonymous SmearCampaign After Lawsuit Fails to Silence Her and was Dismissed

On May 23, 9:25*am, Kulin Remailer > wrote:

[lies snipped by people who are in no position to speak for me]

No, criticism is not "hating" and no, it's not because it's
"free" (there are plenty of other free blog hosts I could use).

Here is my actual position on Wordpress:

http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com/...-on-wordpress/

Here is what this smear campaign is designed to distract from:

http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/category/restraints/

The smear campaign escalated after Ronald Federici's lawsuit against
me failed to silence me and failed to remove my Constitutional right
to free speech and was dismissed by a Federal judge:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/f...pignotti-et-al

And no, the ludicrous anonymous smear campaign will not silence me
either and I will continue to blow the whistle.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 23, 3:08*pm, Monica Pignotti >
wrote:
> On May 23, 9:25*am, Kulin Remailer > wrote:
>
> [lies snipped by people who are in no position to speak for me]
>
> No, criticism is not "hating" and no, it's not because it's
> "free" (there are plenty of other free blog hosts I could use).
>
> Here is my actual position on Wordpress:
>
> http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com/...-on-wordpress/
>
> Here is what this smear campaign is designed to distract from:
>
> http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/category/restraints/
>
> The smear campaign escalated after Ronald Federici's lawsuit against
> me failed to silence me and failed to remove my Constitutional right
> to free speech and was dismissed by a Federal judge:
>
> http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/f...pignotti-et-al
>
> And no, the ludicrous anonymous smear campaign will not silence me
> either and I will continue to blow the whistle.

Please post about cooking or I will ban you forever.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 23, 6:24*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On May 23, 3:08*pm, Monica Pignotti >
> wrote:
>

> > On May 23, 9:25*am, Kulin Remailer > wrote:

> > [lies snipped by people who are in no position to speak for me]

> > No, criticism is not "hating" and no, it's not because it's
> > "free" (there are plenty of other free blog hosts I could use).

> > Here is my actual position on Wordpress:

> >http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com/...-on-wordpress/

> > Here is what this smear campaign is designed to distract from:

> >http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/category/restraints/

> > The smear campaign escalated after Ronald Federici's lawsuit against
> > me failed to silence me and failed to remove my Constitutional right
> > to free speech and was dismissed by a Federal judge:

> >http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/f...pignotti-et-al

> > And no, the ludicrous anonymous smear campaign will not silence me
> > either and I will continue to blow the whistle.

> Please post about cooking or I will ban you forever.

Tell that to the person who originated this thread who is posting lies
about me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Monica Pignotti wrote:

> On May 23, 6:24*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>
> > Please post about cooking or I will ban you forever.

> Tell that to the person who originated this thread who is posting lies
> about me.

I've plonked your name in the subject line.

--
Dan Goodman
dsgood at lj, dw, ij, tw__ fb: see above

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 23, 3:32*pm, Monica Pignotti >
wrote:
> On May 23, 6:24*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>

> > On May 23, 3:08*pm, Monica Pignotti >
> > wrote:

> > > On May 23, 9:25*am, Kulin Remailer > wrote:

> > > [lies snipped by people who are in no position to speak for me]

> > > No, criticism is not "hating" and no, it's not because it's
> > > "free" (there are plenty of other free blog hosts I could use).

> > > Here is my actual position on Wordpress:

> > >http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com/...-on-wordpress/

> > > Here is what this smear campaign is designed to distract from:

> > >http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/category/restraints/

> > > The smear campaign escalated after Ronald Federici's lawsuit against
> > > me failed to silence me and failed to remove my Constitutional right
> > > to free speech and was dismissed by a Federal judge:

> > >http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/f...pignotti-et-al

> > > And no, the ludicrous anonymous smear campaign will not silence me
> > > either and I will continue to blow the whistle.

> > Please post about cooking or I will ban you forever.

> Tell that to the person who originated this thread who is posting lies
> about me.

Reply to her/him privately. This is a food group not a "he said" "she
said" group. Nobody here gives a rats ass about the other person or
you. got it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 May 2011 15:32:52 -0700 (PDT), Monica Pignotti wrote:

> Tell that to the person who originated this thread who is posting lies
> about me.

What the hell do you need to prove to a bunch of strangers who don't
have a clue who the hell you are or what the **** you're talking
about?

You are just a puppet. And somebody else is holding the marionette
strings and making you dance like the pathetic fool you are. For
years, even.

Please, no explanation needed. You are an idiot. That's all we need
to know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 23, 8:01*pm, FrankenBurger > wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 15:32:52 -0700 (PDT),MonicaPignottiwrote:
> > Tell that to the person who originated this thread who is posting lies
> > about me.

> What the hell do you need to prove to a bunch of strangers who don't
> have a clue who the hell you are or what the **** you're talking
> about?
>
> You are just a puppet. *And somebody else is holding the marionette
> strings and making you dance like the pathetic fool you are. *For
> years, even.
>
> Please, no explanation needed. *You are an idiot. *That's all we need
> to know.

Replying to the person privately will not do damage control. The point
is to defend myself and alert the public to what these smear postings
are really about. This is public newsgroup and I am free to post
victim of a cyber stalker. I have gone for months at a time not
responding to these postings and it hasn't gotten them to stop. The
fact that I have gone for long periods of time not responding shows
that I do have control over what I do, not anybody else.

It's interesting and telling that you would blame the victim of a
smear campaign, someone who is an activist who has gotten into this
because of blowing the whistle on abuses of children, rather than put
the blame squarely where it belongs, on the perpetrator, who
originates all these postings. It is very telling that no one here has
taken the perpetrator to task for originating the postings. Instead,
you choose to attack the victim. Perhaps in a decade or so, people
will have their consciousness raised on cyber abuse and cyber stalking
to the point where this victim blaming will stop and will be horrified
when they witness the ignorance of this issue you display. People
used to blame victims of rape in the same way.

I'm not responding to prove anything to any regular on this group. I
am fully aware you all couldn't care less about me or about my cause,
nor do I expect you to care about children who I advocate for. I am
responding because this is a public group and this thread comes up on
internet searches of my name which means that people who do internet
searches will come to this newsgroup from the outside and will read
it. My responses are to inform people who are unfamiliar with these
attacks, what is going on.

I don't expect you to understand what it is like to be the target of
cyber abuse. More and more people are, though, and it can happen to
just about anyone and is happening to more and more people. Walk a
mile in my shoes before you judge me. Maybe some day, you or someone
you dearly love, will.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On May 23, 6:24*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>

> > On May 23, 3:08*pm, Monica Pignotti >
> > wrote:

> > > On May 23, 9:25*am, Kulin Remailer > wrote:

> > > [lies snipped by people who are in no position to speak for me]

> > > No, criticism is not "hating" and no, it's not because it's
> > > "free" (there are plenty of other free blog hosts I could use).

> > > Here is my actual position on Wordpress:

> > >http://monicapignotti.wordpress.com/...-on-wordpress/

> > > Here is what this smear campaign is designed to distract from:

> > >http://phtherapies.wordpress.com/category/restraints/

> > > The smear campaign escalated after Ronald Federici's lawsuit against
> > > me failed to silence me and failed to remove my Constitutional right
> > > to free speech and was dismissed by a Federal judge:

> > >http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/f...pignotti-et-al

> > > And no, the ludicrous anonymous smear campaign will not silence me
> > > either and I will continue to blow the whistle.

> > Please post about cooking or I will ban you forever.

> Tell that to the person who originated this thread who is posting lies
> about me.

Hey, gmail posts SPAM recipes -- why not post recipes using pignotti
everytime you have to come here to defend yourself?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:06:35 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

> Hey, gmail posts SPAM recipes -- why not post recipes using pignotti
> everytime you have to come here to defend yourself?

Looks like she got herself into trouble with Scientologists. Somebody
needs to assure her that we don't care to the point of not reading the
smear campaign *or* her replies. I used to have her name in my
permanent kill file as a topic, but I thought the war was over. Looks
like I have to renew that filter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 3, 7:05*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:06:35 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
>
> > wrote:
> > Hey, gmail posts SPAM recipes -- why not post recipes usingpignotti
> > everytime you have to come here to defend yourself?

> Looks like she got herself into trouble with Scientologists. *

No, these are not Scientologists. The Scientologists would have no
reason to focus on me. They have high level very recent defectors to
focus on. The people attacking me are supporters of Ronald Federici,
PsyD. I criticized the fact that he recommended prone restraint in his
self-published book.

>Somebody
> needs to assure her that we don't care to the point of not reading the
> smear campaign *or* her replies. *

I fully get that you don't care. The reason I respond is that this is
a public group and right now this is coming up #1 on Google searches
in my name. People from outside your group will click on this and read
it. Hence, my need for damage control to let people know what is going
on.

I used to have her name in my
> permanent kill file as a topic, but I thought the war was over. *Looks
> like I have to renew that filter.

That's perfectly fine with me. I would advise any regulars on this
group who don't like my postings to killfile my name. Unfortunately, I
cannot do the same when it comes to public internet searches.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 7, 3:26*pm, Monica Pignotti >
wrote:
> On Jun 3, 7:05*pm, sf > wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:06:35 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888

> > > wrote:
> > > Hey, gmail posts SPAM recipes -- why not post recipes usingpignotti
> > > everytime you have to come here to defend yourself?

> > Looks like she got herself into trouble with Scientologists. *

> No, these are not Scientologists. The Scientologists would have no
> reason to focus on me. They have high level very recent defectors to
> focus on. The people attacking me are supporters of Ronald Federici,
> PsyD. I criticized the fact that he recommended prone restraint in his
> self-published book.
>
> >Somebody
> > needs to assure her that we don't care to the point of not reading the
> > smear campaign *or* her replies. *

> I fully get that you don't care. The reason I respond is that this is
> a public group and right now this is coming up #1 on Google searches
> in my name. People from outside your group will click on this and read
> it. Hence, my need for damage control to let people know what is going
> on.
>
> I used to have her name in my
>
> > permanent kill file as a topic, but I thought the war was over. *Looks
> > like I have to renew that filter.

> That's perfectly fine with me. I would advise any regulars on this
> group who don't like my postings to killfile my name. Unfortunately, I
> cannot do the same when it comes to public internet searches.

I just did a Google search on your name and it didn't come up for this
group in at least 4 pages.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 7, 4:05*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jun 7, 3:26*pm, Monica Pignotti >
> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 3, 7:05*pm, sf > wrote:

> > > On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:06:35 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888

> > > Looks like she got herself into trouble with Scientologists. *

> > No, these are not Scientologists. The Scientologists would have no
> > reason to focus on me. They have high level very recent defectors to
> > focus on. The people attacking me are supporters of Ronald Federici,
> > PsyD. I criticized the fact that he recommended prone restraint in his
> > self-published book.

> > >Somebody
> > > needs to assure her that we don't care to the point of not reading the
> > > smear campaign *or* her replies. *

> > I fully get that you don't care. The reason I respond is that this is
> > a public group and right now this is coming up #1 on Google searches
> > in my name. People from outside your group will click on this and read
> > it. Hence, my need for damage control to let people know what is going
> > on.

> > I used to have her name in my

> > > permanent kill file as a topic, but I thought the war was over. *Looks
> > > like I have to renew that filter.

> > That's perfectly fine with me. I would advise any regulars on this
> > group who don't like my postings to killfile my name. Unfortunately, I
> > cannot do the same when it comes to public internet searches.

> I just did a Google search on your name and it didn't come up for this
> group in at least 4 pages.

Don't forget the stoopit Usenet-to-web gateways.

Page 2 of my google search:

Monica Pignotti Hates WordPress
11 posts - 8 authors - Last post: 4 days ago
"free" (there are plenty of other free blog hosts I could use). ....
http://www.cookingjunkies.com/.../mo...ess-46458.html
- Cached
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 7, 7:05*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jun 7, 3:26*pm, Monica Pignotti >
> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 3, 7:05*pm, sf > wrote:

> > > On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:06:35 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888

> > > Looks like she got herself into trouble with Scientologists. *

> > No, these are not Scientologists. The Scientologists would have no
> > reason to focus on me. They have high level very recent defectors to
> > focus on. The people attacking me are supporters of Ronald Federici,
> > PsyD. I criticized the fact that he recommended prone restraint in his
> > self-published book.

> > >Somebody
> > > needs to assure her that we don't care to the point of not reading the
> > > smear campaign *or* her replies. *

> > I fully get that you don't care. The reason I respond is that this is
> > a public group and right now this is coming up #1 on Google searches
> > in my name. People from outside your group will click on this and read
> > it. Hence, my need for damage control to let people know what is going
> > on.

> > I used to have her name in my

> > > permanent kill file as a topic, but I thought the war was over. *Looks
> > > like I have to renew that filter.

> > That's perfectly fine with me. I would advise any regulars on this
> > group who don't like my postings to killfile my name. Unfortunately, I
> > cannot do the same when it comes to public internet searches.

> I just did a Google search on your name and it didn't come up for this
> group in at least 4 pages.

It might vary by your location. In my location this thread comes up #1.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 7, 7:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jun 7, 3:26*pm, Monica Pignotti >
> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 3, 7:05*pm, sf > wrote:

> > > On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:06:35 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888

> > > Looks like she got herself into trouble with Scientologists. *

> > No, these are not Scientologists. The Scientologists would have no
> > reason to focus on me. They have high level very recent defectors to
> > focus on. The people attacking me are supporters of Ronald Federici,
> > PsyD. I criticized the fact that he recommended prone restraint in his
> > self-published book.

> > >Somebody
> > > needs to assure her that we don't care to the point of not reading the
> > > smear campaign *or* her replies. *

> > I fully get that you don't care. The reason I respond is that this is
> > a public group and right now this is coming up #1 on Google searches
> > in my name. People from outside your group will click on this and read
> > it. Hence, my need for damage control to let people know what is going
> > on.

> > I used to have her name in my

> > > permanent kill file as a topic, but I thought the war was over. *Looks
> > > like I have to renew that filter.

> > That's perfectly fine with me. I would advise any regulars on this
> > group who don't like my postings to killfile my name. Unfortunately, I
> > cannot do the same when it comes to public internet searches.

> Get a life. Nobody on this group cares about you or who ever your
> feuding with.

You can't speak for everybody else in the human race. Why is this such
a big issue for you? You can killfile my name and never have to see
these postings again. In fact, I have recommended people do that. Your
reaction reminds me of somebody running in the park, seeing somebody
being raped and then complaining that the rape is spoiling their
lovely run. You might want to think about why this bothers you so much
that you have to blame the victim of a cyber stalker.