Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Smart Cars" (was Why indeed)

Made ya look! HA! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
>,
John Kuthe > wrote:

> Made ya look! HA! :-)

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel wrote:
> In article
> >,
> John Kuthe > wrote:
>
>> Made ya look! HA! :-)

> Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

He just doesn't get it does he Dan?
He is a schlump and posts shit like this repeatedly yet has no
personality traits or amusing quirks that make one want to overlook his
schlumpiness.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38C wrote:
>Dan Disabel wrote:
>> John Unkuthe wrote:
>>
>>> Made ya look! HA! :-)

>> Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.
>>

>He just doesn't get it does he Dan?
>He is a schlump and posts shit like this repeatedly yet has no
>personality traits or amusing quirks that make one want to overlook his
>schlumpiness.

That's john Unkuthe for ya...