Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default Expiration dates - more

Here in WA dairy products are required to have freshness dates and the Healath Department will frown heavily upon you if you have milk to be used in the restaurant that is post it's date.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:51:08 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> Here in WA dairy products are required to have freshness dates and the Healath Department will frown heavily upon you if you have milk to be used in the restaurant that is post it's date.

That one didn't wrap. I wonder why sometimes they do and sometimes
they don't?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Apr 12, 12:21*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:51:08 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
>
> > wrote:
> > Here in WA dairy products are required to have freshness dates and the Healath Department will frown heavily upon you if you have milk to be used in the restaurant that is post it's date.

> That one didn't wrap. *I wonder why sometimes they do and sometimes
> they don't?
>
> --
>
> Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

I don't know.....beats the crap out of me !!!!!