Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soy Milk and expiration date

This is the first time I bought Vanilla flavor of Silk brand Soy milk.
Expiration date is June 20, 2009. BTW, it's Calcium enriched.

Almost a month agao, I noticed that when I poursed the milk, it didn't
flow smotthly like plain soy milk. I checked the expiration date, felt
safe and used it. Then later, I kind of felt ok whenever I poured it.
Just now, I poured it onto some cereal and felt like the appearnace of
the stuff was "almost" (but not quite) like the milk that had gone
bad. So I tased it and it was okay and so I ate my cereal.

How do you know when your soy milk has gone bad? I have never had any
left by expiration date. With this one, I guess my hand didn't go to
that carton because of the way it poured like thick stuff and not
flowing smoothly and taste rich.

I am never buying any soy milk but plain one but how do you know
whether your soy milk has gone bad or not?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

amandaF wrote:

> how do you know whether your soy milk has gone bad or not?

Why are you back? Did you think everybody would forget what a bitch you were
just a couple months ago?

Bob
"Eighty percent of the popualtion is idiots which is nothign surprising"
---amandaF

Posted to rec.food.cooking

amandaF wrote:
> This is the first time I bought Vanilla flavor of Silk brand Soy milk.

Still talking about typical breakfast items in western culture? Soy is
sooooooo typically western...
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza