Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Friends coming over 4 dinner...

Tomorrow night, so today will be spent getting everything ready.

Spit roasted chicken, duck fat roasted potatos, pumpkin, carrots and
eschallots, steamed green beans, one of my gravies....... and for
dessert...... trying to decide between a Panne Cotta, or a Creme Brulee.

They are off to the not so sunny climes of England, so I thought I'd give
them a start on a nice hot roast dinner :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

A good friend would drive 30 miles at 2:00 am to bail you out of jail.
A best friend, however, would be sitting in the cell next to you saying
"Man, that was f******n Awesome!"