Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I'm having fun on Craigslist's "Parenting" group again! WEENIEWATER GRAVY!

Have you ever had the Nathan's polish dogs they have at the cafe at
Sam's Club? The lady said I could buy a case of them, which I thought
was a great idea. It was around $85 for the case, and it was more hot
dogs than I imagined. They came frozen and I put all but one package in
the freezer. My oldest son is here, and I am talking him into taking a
few of the packages home with him.

Anyway, I steam them or I will boil them. I do not like the texture of
hot dogs that are nuked.

Becca