Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Default using batter

Peter Lucas wrote:
> what does 54000 battered womens every year have in common?
> they don't ****ing listen!

They come battered? And to think that all this time I've been
eating mine plain!
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Jordon > wrote in
:

> Peter Lucas wrote:
>> what does 54000 battered womens every year have in common?
>> they don't ****ing listen!

> They come battered? And to think that all this time I've been
> eating mine plain!

Rarely do I get the pleasure of plonking two morons at the same
time.

Even though women usually strike the first blow since they act
on impulse without thinking of the danger... And even though
there are MANY men battered by their female spouses, but since
the moronic society (of which you 2 assholes present a suitable
cross-section view) frowns on the idea of men getting beaten up
by "girls", most male victims do not talk about it much.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,24hoursupport.helpdesk

thanatoid wrote:
> > wrote in
> :
>
>> Peter Lucas wrote:
>>> what does 54000 battered womens every year have in common?
>>> they don't ****ing listen!

>> They come battered? And to think that all this time I've been
>> eating mine plain!

> Rarely do I get the pleasure of plonking two morons at the same
> time.

Fine with me. I don't really get along with people that
have the sense of humor that God gave a marble.

using batter Jordon Vegan 2 20-09-2010 03:55 PM
Batter, batter everywhere. No Name General Cooking 18 05-12-2009 08:02 PM
Batter vs. Dough At what point does a batter become a dough or does a dough become a batter? Richard Hollenbeck Baking 3 15-12-2006 01:31 AM
Batter Pro The Wolf General Cooking 18 28-12-2004 10:27 PM
Egg Batter Hahabogus Diabetic 0 09-11-2004 02:46 PM