Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,24hoursupport.helpdesk
thanatoid thanatoid is offline

Default using batter

Jordon > wrote in
:

> Peter Lucas wrote:
>> what does 54000 battered womens every year have in common?
>> they don't ****ing listen!

> They come battered? And to think that all this time I've been
> eating mine plain!

Rarely do I get the pleasure of plonking two morons at the same
time.

Even though women usually strike the first blow since they act
on impulse without thinking of the danger... And even though
there are MANY men battered by their female spouses, but since
the moronic society (of which you 2 assholes present a suitable
cross-section view) frowns on the idea of men getting beaten up
by "girls", most male victims do not talk about it much.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid