Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fruit and Vege juice

http://www.bickfords.net/products/5plus2_fruit&veg.html

I'm having the Berry Blast at the moment.

Quite good too, not too sweet, and not so tart (like the last one, Vege
Kick) that it rattled my teeth!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

The other day I went to the local religious book store where I saw a
"Honk if you really love Jesus" bumper sticker. I bought it and put it
on the back bumper of my car, and I'm glad I did. What an uplifting
experience followed.

Stopped at the light of a busy intersection, just lost in thought about
the Lord and didn't notice that the light had changed. That bumper
sticker really worked! I found lots of people who love Jesus.

Why, the guy behind me started to honk like crazy. He must really love
the Lord because pretty soon he leaned out his window and yelled, "Jesus
Christ!" as loud as he could. Why, it was like a football game with him
shouting, "Go, Jesus Christ, Go!" Everyone else started honking, so I
leaned out my window and waved and smiled to all those loving people.

There must have been a guy from Florida back there because I could hear
him yelling something about a sunny beach, and I saw him waving in a
funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. I had
recently asked my two grandsons what that meant. They kind of squirmed,
looked at each other, giggled, and told me that it was the Hawaiian good
luck sign, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign
back.

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that
they got out of their cars and were walking towards me. I bet they
wanted to pray, but just then I noticed that the light had changed, and
I stepped on the gas. It's a good thing I did, because I was the only
car to get across the intersection. I looked back at them standing
there. I leaned out the window, gave them a big smile, and held up the
Hawaiian Good Luck sign as I drove away.