Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The 21st Century Sandwich

No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
the perfect product for people on the go
(or huddling in their bomb shelters).

http://markonefoods.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> the perfect product for people on the go
> (or huddling in their bomb shelters).
>
> http://markonefoods.com/

"Service unavailable". It means they need to recycle their application
pool. I love errors. You can tell what they run for web services. lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

> "Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> > No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> > the perfect product for people on the go
> > (or huddling in their bomb shelters).
> >
> > http://markonefoods.com/

> "Service unavailable". It means they need to recycle their application
> pool. I love errors. You can tell what they run for web services. lol

Yeah, I got that too the first time I tried it.
If you just keep reloading the page, sooner or
later it will load. I don't know why it's so
flaky. Maybe Sqwertz could analyze the page
source and send them an e-mail telling them how
screwed they were by their web consultant.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Jul 12, 12:52*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:

> Yeah, I got that too the first time I tried it.
> If you just keep reloading the page, sooner or
> later it will load. *I don't know why it's so
> flaky. *Maybe Sqwertz could analyze the page
> source and send them an e-mail telling them how
> screwed they were by their web consultant.

I reloaded lots till I finally got the picture to load as well. I'm
almost sorry I did.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 12, 12:52*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>
> > "Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> > > No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> > > the perfect product for people on the go
> > > (or huddling in their bomb shelters).

> > >http://markonefoods.com/

> > "Service unavailable". *It means they need to recycle their application
> > pool. *I love errors. *You can tell what they run for web services. *lol

> Yeah, I got that too the first time I tried it.
> If you just keep reloading the page, sooner or
> later it will load. *I don't know why it's so
> flaky. *Maybe Sqwertz could analyze the page
> source and send them an e-mail telling them how
> screwed they were by their web consultant.

Go here instead.
http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-ce...-can-20100712/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Jul 12, 12:52 pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, I got that too the first time I tried it.
> > If you just keep reloading the page, sooner or
> > later it will load. I don't know why it's so
> > flaky. Maybe Sqwertz could analyze the page
> > source and send them an e-mail telling them how
> > screwed they were by their web consultant.

> Go here instead.
> http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-ce...-can-20100712/

That's interesting. I didn't know about the SEC
fraud investigation. That's a very recent development.
Don't count on being able to buy a Candwich anytime
soon.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6613Z520100703

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2010/...dwich-in-a-can

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_640004.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 12, 2:21*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> the perfect product for people on the go
> (or huddling in their bomb shelters).
>
> http://markonefoods.com/

The link is blank.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:13:14 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> On Jul 12, 12:52*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>

> > Yeah, I got that too the first time I tried it.
> > If you just keep reloading the page, sooner or
> > later it will load. *I don't know why it's so
> > flaky. *Maybe Sqwertz could analyze the page
> > source and send them an e-mail telling them how
> > screwed they were by their web consultant.

> I reloaded lots till I finally got the picture to load as well. I'm
> almost sorry I did.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I got it on the second try. Sandwich in a can. Now they've thought
of everything. Are these things sold in camping stores or where?

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:31:15 -0700, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

> Don't count on being able to buy a Candwich anytime soon.

DARN!

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:00:49 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:31:15 -0700, Mark Thorson >
>wrote:
>
>> Don't count on being able to buy a Candwich anytime soon.

>DARN!

I'm devastated! The sandwich drinks remind me of those Thanksgiving
flavored Jones Sodas -- stuffing, gravy. They were revolting!

Tara

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> the perfect product for people on the go
> (or huddling in their bomb shelters).
>
> http://markonefoods.com/

PBJ in cans? MRE's for the kiddies!

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson > wrote in :

> No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> the perfect product for people on the go
> (or huddling in their bomb shelters).
>
> http://markonefoods.com/

Holy crap!!

No..... make that canned crap!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson wrote:
> No refrigeration needed, infinite shelf life,
> the perfect product for people on the go
> (or huddling in their bomb shelters).
>
> http://markonefoods.com/

Not too much information there. I'd like to see the ingredients,
among other things.

--
Jean B.