Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soup: Organic, Free Range chicken broth.

A couple of friends just dropped around and paid a visit. He just came to see
the new scars, and she came to drop off two lots of chicken broth for me, and
a chunk of home made Fudge for the SO, for putting up with me!!

Maybe if I just keep licking the fudge.............????

Anyhoos..... just had some of the broth. One was a homestyle, and the other
Asian style infused with a bit of ginger, garlic, spices etc.

BLOODY YUM!!!!!

She could sell that stuff!!

The Asian style has a nice crisp taste to it, but I *luuuuuuuuurve* the silky
homestyle.

I'm going to have to watch her...... we have 'cooking competitions',
otherwise known as dinner invites. The next one is scheduled for her place,
but it could be another one for me when I have my birthday degustation dinner
party.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Religion - all religion - is false. It's the grand delusion of the weak-
willed. the fearful, the sheep of the world, who haven't the strength to lead
but want only to be led."

Stepan Spalko, "The Bourne Legacy"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PL" > wrote in message
5...
> A couple of friends just dropped around and paid a visit. He just came to
> see
> the new scars, and she came to drop off two lots of chicken broth for me,
> and
> a chunk of home made Fudge for the SO, for putting up with me!!
>
> Maybe if I just keep licking the fudge.............????
>
> Anyhoos..... just had some of the broth. One was a homestyle, and the
> other
> Asian style infused with a bit of ginger, garlic, spices etc.
>
> BLOODY YUM!!!!!
>
> She could sell that stuff!!
>
> The Asian style has a nice crisp taste to it, but I *luuuuuuuuurve* the
> silky
> homestyle.
>
> I'm going to have to watch her...... we have 'cooking competitions',
> otherwise known as dinner invites. The next one is scheduled for her
> place,
> but it could be another one for me when I have my birthday degustation
> dinner
> party.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

do be sure to keep us all informed on the outcome of your juvenile little
life. K?
thanks...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Skeeter wrote to Captain Peter Swallows:

> do be sure to keep us all informed on the outcome of your juvenile little
> life. K?
> thanks...

Now, now.... I'm sure his convalescence is of great interest to his Bukkake
Battalion, and of more-than-passing interest to his entire Rump Ranger
Regiment.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"skeeter" > wrote in news:4c370653$0$2125
:

> do be sure to keep us all informed on the outcome of your juvenile little
> life. K?
> thanks...

Eat shit, FOAD, troll.

Plonk.