Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lobsters in tanks

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:13:00 +0200 (CEST), Anne Onime
> wrote:

> No silly. Lobsters aren't in the military!
> If you take a lobster what was sitting at room temperature
> for whatever reason, perhaps you had it out fighting with
> a crab or something. Anyway, if you take a lobster that was
> sitting at room temperature and put it into a 20 gallon lobster
> tank, would the water in the tank warm up or cool down?
> Does it depend upon initial water temperature? It all depends
> I guess.

<sound of vuvuzela>

If you're going to troll, at least think up a new subject. Lobsters
and lobster/crab fighting has been done.

Grade: Fail

NEXT!

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> <sound of vuvuzela>

that cracked me up

> If you're going to troll, at least think up a new subject. Lobsters
> and lobster/crab fighting has been done.
>
> Grade: Fail
>
> NEXT!

lol
--
ViLco
and the Family Stone

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:15:15 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:13:00 +0200 (CEST), Anne Onime
> > wrote:
>
>> No silly. Lobsters aren't in the military!
>> If you take a lobster what was sitting at room temperature
>> for whatever reason, perhaps you had it out fighting with
>> a crab or something. Anyway, if you take a lobster that was
>> sitting at room temperature and put it into a 20 gallon lobster
>> tank, would the water in the tank warm up or cool down?
>> Does it depend upon initial water temperature? It all depends
>> I guess.

> <sound of vuvuzela>
>
> If you're going to troll, at least think up a new subject. Lobsters
> and lobster/crab fighting has been done.
>
> Grade: Fail
>
> NEXT!

it's so hard to get good trolls these days...

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:05:08 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:15:15 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:13:00 +0200 (CEST), Anne Onime
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> No silly. Lobsters aren't in the military!
>>> If you take a lobster what was sitting at room temperature
>>> for whatever reason, perhaps you had it out fighting with
>>> a crab or something. Anyway, if you take a lobster that was
>>> sitting at room temperature and put it into a 20 gallon lobster
>>> tank, would the water in the tank warm up or cool down?
>>> Does it depend upon initial water temperature? It all depends
>>> I guess.

>> <sound of vuvuzela>
>>
>> If you're going to troll, at least think up a new subject. Lobsters
>> and lobster/crab fighting has been done.
>>
>> Grade: Fail
>>
>> NEXT!

>it's so hard to get good trolls these days...

Sponge Bob Square Pants challenges crustaceans!

I have Sponge Bob Diner Dash 2 installed on my PC, one of my favorite
pastimes... learn how to operate a Five Star seafood restaurant.

Try it for free:
http://arcade.nick.com/nick/gameinfo...eBobDinerDash2
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:02:28 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:12:23 -0400, brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Sponge Bob Square Pants challenges crustaceans!

> It figured that Sheldon, who live sthe life of a hermit and has no
> children (at least of Spongebob age), would know about Spongebob
> and Squarepants.
>
> I only know about it from watching the god-kids (4, 7, and 13) on
> Saturdays.
>
> -sw

i know only enough about spongebob to despise him sight unseen.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:14:04 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:02:28 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:12:23 -0400, brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> Sponge Bob Square Pants challenges crustaceans!

>> It figured that Sheldon, who live sthe life of a hermit and has no
>> children (at least of Spongebob age), would know about Spongebob
>> and Squarepants.
>>
>> I only know about it from watching the god-kids (4, 7, and 13) on
>> Saturdays.

The dwarf missed an opportunity, were he not so witless he'd have
written hermit crab.

>i know only enough about spongebob to despise him sight unseen.

You despise everyone who has legs... sit there and stink in your
square depends. Ahahahahahah. . . .