Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Lobsters in tanks

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:05:08 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:15:15 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:13:00 +0200 (CEST), Anne Onime
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> No silly. Lobsters aren't in the military!
>>> If you take a lobster what was sitting at room temperature
>>> for whatever reason, perhaps you had it out fighting with
>>> a crab or something. Anyway, if you take a lobster that was
>>> sitting at room temperature and put it into a 20 gallon lobster
>>> tank, would the water in the tank warm up or cool down?
>>> Does it depend upon initial water temperature? It all depends
>>> I guess.

>> <sound of vuvuzela>
>>
>> If you're going to troll, at least think up a new subject. Lobsters
>> and lobster/crab fighting has been done.
>>
>> Grade: Fail
>>
>> NEXT!

>it's so hard to get good trolls these days...

Sponge Bob Square Pants challenges crustaceans!

I have Sponge Bob Diner Dash 2 installed on my PC, one of my favorite
pastimes... learn how to operate a Five Star seafood restaurant.

Try it for free:
http://arcade.nick.com/nick/gameinfo...eBobDinerDash2