Old 09-06-2010, 03:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Difference in quality between Calphalon Contemporary and CalphalonUnison Omelette

I am in the market to buy a good pan for my brother; Can't decide
whether I should get Omelette pan or frying
Ignore the prices shown at amazon during comparisons; I can find them
cheaper at BBB with coupons

Calphalon **Contemporary** Nonstick 8-Inch Omelet Pan
http://tinyurl.com/2f3fevk

For the 10 " pan, there are 37 reviewer and one complains about
One reviewer says: The coating did, however, bubble just to the side
of the rivets inside the pan.
Another says: We bought this pan 1 1/2 years ago and use it a lot, but
the non stick part is coming off and we never put it in the dishwasher
and only use the plastic utensils
So, it seems that some negative reviews as the number of review
increseas

Calphalon Contemporary **Unison** 8-Inch Omelet Pan Omelette Pans:
http://www.amazon.com/Calphalon-Unis...m_cr_pr_sims_t

If you were to buy between Contemporary and Unison, which one would
you pick?

Also, How much better is Calphalon **One Infused** Anodized - they are
not with tempered glass lid? - compared to the two types above?

Old 09-06-2010, 03:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Calphalon Contemporary **Unison** 8-Inch Omelet Pan Omelette Pans:http://www.amazon.com/Calphalon-Unis...elette/dp/B002...

If you were to buy between Contemporary and Unison, which one would
you pick?

Also, How much better is Calphalon **One Infused** Anodized - they are
not with tempered glass lid? - compared to the two types above?

I have Calphalon anodized pans. They are wonderful. I also have
Calphalon stainless steel. The stainless have
glass lids. I love both.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 9, 7:45*am, ImStillMags wrote:
On Jun 9, 7:40*am, manda wrote:

[...]

glass lids. * I love both.- Hide quoted text -

Which anodized one do you have? They have commercial, professional,
contemporary, unison, one anodized (this can go into dishwasher)
among a few more types?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Jun 9, 7:40*am, manda wrote:

[...]

among a few more types?- Hide quoted text -

I have the commercial grade. I bought them for the restaurant.