Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rockpool Bar and Grill...Sydney restaurant

The BIL has decided that he's going to shout me dinner when I'm down there
and has already made a booking.

He must like me ;-)

http://www.rockpool.com/sydney/bar-and-grill/

--
_________

Peter
in Brisbane
Australia
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL(aptop) wrote:
> The BIL has decided that he's going to shout me dinner when I'm down there
> and has already made a booking.
>
> He must like me ;-)
>

> http://www.rockpool.com/sydney/bar-and-grill/

He wants a "favour" I expect
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 03 May 2010 16:56:39 +1000, atec7 7 wrote:

> PeterL(aptop) wrote:
>> The BIL has decided that he's going to shout me dinner when I'm down there
>> and has already made a booking.
>>
>> He must like me ;-)
>>
>> http://www.rockpool.com/sydney/bar-and-grill/
>>

> He wants a "favour" I expect

Incestual in nature, knowing Peter. That "brother" is really his
father, too.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

atec7 7 <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in
:

> PeterL(aptop) wrote:
>> The BIL has decided that he's going to shout me dinner when I'm down
>> there and has already made a booking.
>>
>> He must like me ;-)
>>

>> http://www.rockpool.com/sydney/bar-and-grill/
>>

> He wants a "favour" I expect

Shame on you Atec.

You don't know my BIL.

We've 'looked after' him for the last 4 years when he's come to Brissie
since his wife, and our much loved SIL, died after a 8 year battle with
cancer.

Before that, we 'looked after' both of them.

That's what you do with family members that you love.

It seems his wife, a *very* refined English lady (by default), had a
soft spot for rough Australian ex-serviceman diamonds.

And now, because I'm finally going down to his 'turf'....... he wants to
show me a good time..... because he knows I like fine food and good
wine.

Now go and tell Ms S that you require 40 flicks under the left nostril
with a hot Hoikken noodle, 3 icepaks applied to your head, and a handful
of smouldering green tea leaves applied to your crotch.

--
_________

Peter
in Brisbane
Australia
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL(aptop) wrote:
> atec7 7 <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in
> :
>
>> PeterL(aptop) wrote:
>>> The BIL has decided that he's going to shout me dinner when I'm down
>>> there and has already made a booking.
>>>
>>> He must like me ;-)
>>>

>>> http://www.rockpool.com/sydney/bar-and-grill/
>>>

>> He wants a "favour" I expect
>>

> Shame on you Atec.
>
> You don't know my BIL.

I wonder if I wish to

> We've 'looked after' him for the last 4 years when he's come to Brissie
> since his wife, and our much loved SIL, died after a 8 year battle with
> cancer.
>
> Before that, we 'looked after' both of them.
>
> That's what you do with family members that you love.

all irrelevant so lets get to the point

> It seems his wife, a *very* refined English lady (by default), had a
> soft spot for rough Australian ex-serviceman diamonds.
>

> And now, because I'm finally going down to his 'turf'....... he wants to
> show me a good time..... because he knows I like fine food and good
> wine.

SO he does want something
To repay a perceived debt

> snipped irrelevances

Rockpool Bar and Grill...Sydney restaurant Mookie General Cooking 1 04-05-2010 10:49 AM
Rockpool Bar and Grill...Sydney restaurant Michael General Cooking 0 04-05-2010 08:33 AM
New to Sydney Sydneymale Beer 6 22-10-2004 12:36 PM
[Sydney, Australia]: Review of Chinese Noodle Restaurant, Haymarket - Budget: Backpacker Affordable Sydney South Foodie Restaurants 1 20-10-2003 04:00 PM
golden corral restaurant grill tgodiver Barbecue 17 07-10-2003 06:00 PM